If YOU wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe..

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, IF you really wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe, would you hire the likes of Bannon of Breibart as your campaign manager???

One's logical conclusion as to WHY Bannon was hired would be that you are either all those things you want to dispel about your own character.......or, a clueless idiot.

How about those Wikileaks exposing the democrat party of being pretty much what you're whining about? LOL

Maybe Trump is aware that there are those who will (and have) claimed he is all of those things no matter the truth of the matter. Or maybe he just doesn't care what you think on that subject. I know I wouldn't.

• Banned
How about those Wikileaks exposing the democrat party of being pretty much what you're whining about? LOL

You could just as well responded, "I have no fucking excuse as to why Trump hired a well-known racist to lead his campaign"....Now THAT would have been a bit more honest, don't you think?

You could just as well responded, "I have no fucking excuse as to why Trump hired a well-known racist to lead his campaign"....Now THAT would have been a bit more honest, don't you think?

Or I could point out your glaring hypocrisy....as I did. You can't whine about someone's racism and ignore your own party doing it at the same time. I realize you're an idiot leftist but at least try to grasp it Another failed thread and you'll start the antics in 3, 2,1....

• Banned
Or I could point out your glaring hypocrisy....as I did. You can't whine about someone's racism and ignore your own party doing it at the same time.

Then, interpreting what you are stating, you're calling minorities a bunch of idiots because they ARE NOT voting for the Trumpster and only some old, demented white people are still backing him.....
So, then you STILL "wonder" why minorities are gonna crush your party in a couple of months?

Or I could point out your glaring hypocrisy....as I did. You can't whine about someone's racism and ignore your own party doing it at the same time.

Then, interpreting what you are stating, you're calling minorities a bunch of idiots because they ARE NOT voting for the Trumpster and only some old, demented white people are still backing him.....
So, then you STILL "wonder" why minorities are gonna crush your party in a couple of months?

Again, I simply pointed out your hypocrisy and it's not my fault minorities are as fucking stupid as you are. They vote for a party that doesn't do anything for them...NOTHING. That's fucking stupid

• Banned
it's not my fault minorities are as fucking stupid as you are. They vote for a party that doesn't nothing for them...NOTHING. That's fucking stupid[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, baited you to state what you really think of minorities and WHY you'll lose really big this Nov..THANK YOU !!!

Seriously, IF you really wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe, would you hire the likes of Bannon of Breibart as your campaign manager???

One's logical conclusion as to WHY Bannon was hired would be that you are either all those things you want to dispel about your own character.......or, a clueless idiot.

25a5hcn.jpg

25a5hcn.jpg

True....nothing bothers racists more than to be called what they are......racists.....

25a5hcn.jpg

They scream racist while ignoring the elephant in the room. Wikileaks exposed the frauds for what they are

This is right moment to pull out your ...

2qstc1w.png

Of course, there ya have it. RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

25a5hcn.jpg

True....nothing bothers racists more than to be called what they are......racists.....

This is right moment to pull out your ...

2qstc1w.png

He'll resort to using funny any moment, he always does when he's getting shellacked

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

I wouldn't ever try to prove circles of stupidity wrong anyways. As I said, they are circles of stupidity.. and only for the insane.

So, my dear right wingers......you're all in perfect agreement that Trump chose Breibart's Bannon as the very BEST way to show minorities that he isn't a xenophobic, misogynist racist?................LOL

So, my dear right wingers......you're all in perfect agreement that Trump chose Breibart's Bannon as the very BEST way to show minorities that he isn't a xenophobic, misogynist racist?................LOL

:cuckoo: Another failed thread...a daily occurrence for this one

Forum List

Back