If you think the race is over...think again

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
  • FLORIDA: Clinton 46 - Trump 45
  • OHIO: Clinton 49 - Trump 45
  • PENNSYLVANIA: Clinton 52 - Trump 42
These numbers are not the end. Trump can make this distance up in one good week or one strong debate or one slip up (No Pun) by the Hi Liar y and Co. So laugh all you want libs but I wouldn't be too confident if I were you.

QU Poll Release Detail

The race isn't over because we don't know yet whether the recession will hit us before or after the election. If it hits before, Hillary is toast.

These numbers are not the end. Trump can make this distance up in one good week or one strong debate or one slip up (No Pun) by the Hi Liar y and Co. So laugh all you want libs but I wouldn't be too confident if I were you.

QU Poll Release Detail
It is true that anythig can happen but we can all be confident that Trump is going to keep flapping his lips and making "jokes" that only total assholes find funny.

I hear retards from the old GOP asking him to drop out...what a joke what would that accomplish? The old GOP is showing everyone why they don't win...no guts!
Do not listen to the media and the old tired out of date out of touch GOP!

I hear retards from the old GOP asking him to drop out...what a joke what would that accomplish? The old GOP is showing everyone why they don't win...no guts!

The old GOP are the same types who told Lincoln to get rid of General Grant because he was crude and didn't behave like an officer should.........as those same Generals kept running away from the democrats in battle after battle.....and then Grant won the war.....

The race isn't over because we don't know yet whether the recession will hit us before or after the election. If it hits before, Hillary is toast.
We're in a Housing Bubble; it will take at least another year to crash.

I think it's over.
Example: I was at a company outing yesterday in the company of 8 females. I said something to the effect that I like to make jokes to liven the place up but too many people are thin skinned. I know what Trump goes through. And in unison all 8 started yelling and bitching about how much they could not stand Trump. The point being, many of these women are fairly well educated but it does not matter --- insult them in any way and that is all they will focus on. Far too many females vote democrat for the worst of reasons.

yes. how dare smart people who aren't bigots be embarrassed by dumb Donald.

that said, white trash love him;.

I think it's over.
Example: I was at a company outing yesterday in the company of 8 females. I said something to the effect that I like to make jokes to liven the place up but too many people are thin skinned. I know what Trump goes through. And in unison all 8 started yelling and bitching about how much they could not stand Trump. The point being, many of these women are fairly well educated but it does not matter --- insult them in any way and that is all they will focus on. Far too many females vote democrat for the worst of reasons.

women vote for democrats because the GOP takes every possible position that women oppose. that isn't the "worst of reasons".
funny how that words

I think it's over.

Kind of the opposite at my gig. All the women say the same thing about the election. "I am NOT voting for Hillary. That is for sure."

women vote for democrats because the GOP takes every possible position that women oppose. that isn't the "worst of reasons".
funny how that words
Keep on laughing Jill. You will be the first one I want to hear from on election day when Trump shocks the world...

I think it's over.

Kind of the opposite at my gig. All the women say the same thing about the election. "I am NOT voting for Hillary. That is for sure."

It was a small sample size, granted. But 8 out of 8? I get the impression 80% of Americans are clueless yet think they are in the know.

Like Betty Boop here. : D

I think it's over.

It was a small sample size, granted. But 8 out of 8? I get the impression 80% of Americans are clueless yet think they are in the know.

Like Betty Boop here. : D

It just depends. The ladies at my work are middle-aged empty nester conservatives, some of whom grew up together in the same area and have been friends since elementary school. They are straight ticket voters. Hardly representative of women, but that is the nature of point-counterpoint anecdotes I guess.

QU Poll Release Detail

Unbeknownst to you Trumpies .. this election was over the moment you selected a Manchurian Candidate as your nominee.

Obviously, you still don't know. :0)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back