If you think taxes should be raised...

Completely different. Odds are the late- 40's - early 50-ish fat reservist didn't join at that age and shape.

Last I heard for sure, they waivered up to 28.

I went to Drill Instructor School when I was 33. If anything it's the same as boot camp if not harder. If you don't think there's a difference between recoverability at 20 and at 33, let me assure there IS. I was just too hard-headed to drop.

Well...theres one thing you can say about JillBaby....she's almost never right.....but shes got some clever crap to entertain....

And a hearty kiss my ass on that sentiment. I am working to get it repealed and I aint movin nowhere. Getcher eviction posse ready big guy. Hope they come armed......

Covered already. But, I tell ya what, I will move when the abortionists, the dope smoking womanizing draft dodgers (that were not elected President that is), the illegal aliens, and of course anyone not living in Texas, gets the hell out of the neighborhood. They are driving the property values down.

Better watch out. MM will fall over and tell you to move out too.

aw peg... you know we want you to stick around... and good luck with repealing the income tax.... it doesn't seem to ever develop much traction does it? Forbes, Huckleberry, Paul... your party has a history of not really supporting candidates who are suggesting that.

aw peg... you know we want you to stick around... and good luck with repealing the income tax.... it doesn't seem to ever develop much traction does it? Forbes, Huckleberry, Paul... your party has a history of not really supporting candidates who are suggesting that.

Novel ideal, all the liberals that want to raise taxes and increase social spending....Why doesn't the government start a new social program? It's called foster a welfare family....Hear me out now. People voluntarily signs up to foster a family in poverty. That would eliminate this argument right? I mean say that you wanted to pay for someone's healthcare but couldn't afford their housing, then some other liberal could fund that. Then another liberal could fund their food. Then another liberal could pay for the welfare family's earned income tax credit. Contact your member of Congress and tell them this ideal and ask them to act on it today!

Hey, I can't help it if the rest of the country is in the middle of a prolonged stupid attack.

I suggest you make sure your tinfoil hat in on extra snug and test your theory by giving the finger to the IRS this year and refusing to pay their "unconstitutional" tax.

lemme know how that works for ya! :rofl:

Well tweedle dee I thought we could POSSIBLY talk about the amendment maybe EITHER getting completed and how that'd be acommplished or dropped................was I calling for a tax revolt asshole??????:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Other then basic government services like trash removal, defense, highway repairs is all i want to pay for. I personally dont want to work to pay for the inner city woman who can't keep her legs close so she has the government pay for her 8 unlawful punk kids. Its my money not the governments. The less handouts that are given, the less the demand will be.

Reagan baloney still lives in the minds of some. :rofl:

Do this, just consider your taxes are only used for bombs and bullets, that should make you happy about money well spent.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-welfarequeen.htm

So... you send extra money to the IRS every year?
Why not?

That's an irrelevant question. As with all conservative thought it substitutes rhetoric for governance or process. Suppose for the sake of argument I did send extra money, or suppose I simply answered yes, I do. Have we solved much? Would that answer address the fundamental problem of how a society manages itself and attempts to create a moral universe comfortable for all. Taxes are the oil that creates the infrastructure that supports us all. And they can have my tax reduction back today.

That's an irrelevant question. As with all conservative thought it substitutes rhetoric for governance or process. Suppose for the sake of argument I did send extra money, or suppose I simply answered yes, I do. Have we solved much? Would that answer address the fundamental problem of how a society manages itself and attempts to create a moral universe comfortable for all. Taxes are the oil that creates the infrastructure that supports us all. And they can have my tax reduction back today.

So you see the purpose of government is to create a 'moral universe'?

That's an irrelevant question.
No, its not.

-If you think taxes should be raised, you think you aren't requied to pay enough in taxes.
-If you think you aren't paying enough in taxes, then asking you if you are sending extra $ to the IRS is a perfectly relevant question.

So, are you or arent you?
If not, why not?

So you see the purpose of government is to create a 'moral universe'?

Yes. If not, what is it for. Law does that by proxy.

M14 Shooter, I pay my fair share and they can raise them as well. Doing the action you suggest is only a silly rhetorical question to deflect the real issue.

midcan5
If not, what is it for. Law does that by proxy.
Glad to see you dont mind forcing your morality on others.
Hope you dont complain too much when someone does the same to you.

M14 Shooter, I pay my fair share and they can raise them as well. Doing the action you suggest is only a silly rhetorical question to deflect the real issue.
Ah yes.
You're more than happy to describe 'the right thing' for others to do, and then force them to do it -- but you're loathe to do it yourself.

Ok hot shot... What percentage of our tax dollars go to the disabled and elderly...

A percentage that equals significantly higher than I will ever earn in my entire life, much less my yearly income, my less what I could afford to give away.

Forum List

Back