If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

How are you not getting this? Just because they can, it doesn’t mean they want to and are doing it.

And I'm just assuming you are making this all up with no evidence to support your claim.......

1) It must be concealed carry. How many teachers have that license?
2) They don’t want to anyway as most teachers think this idea is retarded.

They do? Gee, I didn't know that.

Sheriff Offers Free Gun Class for Teachers... Slots Fill in 20 Minutes

Psycho Jimmy has to first know that the teacher has a gun, then he has to know that the teacher actually has it on him and not in a lock box locked in a file cabinet or desk drawer. IOW, the hysteria can now subside.
People with this type of opinion obviously dont know kids very well. Its not like they dont have months to figure out the teacher has a weapon.
And, like I've been saying all along, when the teacher uses his/her weapon for classroom defense, they're not necessarily carrying it during class time. When the alert goes out that a shooter is on campus, he/she barricades and guards the door. He doesn't have to have it out where psycho Jimmy can get to it. Y'all can calm down now.
Yeah thats smart. Lock your weapon in something the kids can figure out how to break into and worse yet is so inaccessible you get killed because it took too long for you to get it.

So? If you're going to get killed anyway............
I bet you money the odds are higher you would get shot by a kid gaining access to the gun (that shouldnt even be there) than a school shooter killing you with his own gun.

Actually, either would be rare. There have been no such incidents reported in schools where teachers are already armed. And you're trying to make the claim it's better for kids to sit there and get killed with nobody there to defend them than it is having the extremely unlikely situation of a kid getting a hold of the teachers gun. Maybe the teachers should walk to work because some kid might steal their car keys?????

How are you not getting this? Just because they can, it doesn’t mean they want to and are doing it.

And I'm just assuming you are making this all up with no evidence to support your claim.......

Yeah the law is changing now. Duh. It wasn’t like this before.

People with this type of opinion obviously dont know kids very well. Its not like they dont have months to figure out the teacher has a weapon.
And, like I've been saying all along, when the teacher uses his/her weapon for classroom defense, they're not necessarily carrying it during class time. When the alert goes out that a shooter is on campus, he/she barricades and guards the door. He doesn't have to have it out where psycho Jimmy can get to it. Y'all can calm down now.
Yeah thats smart. Lock your weapon in something the kids can figure out how to break into and worse yet is so inaccessible you get killed because it took too long for you to get it.

I bet you money the odds are higher you would get shot by a kid gaining access to the gun (that shouldnt even be there) than a school shooter killing you with his own gun.

Actually, either would be rare. There have been no such incidents reported in schools where teachers are already armed. And you're trying to make the claim it's better for kids to sit there and get killed with nobody there to defend them than it is having the extremely unlikely situation of a kid getting a hold of the teachers gun. Maybe the teachers should walk to work because some kid might steal their car keys?????
I like how you qualified your excuse. No my claim is that its retarded to arm teachers with guns that they either cant get to in time or the students have access to. They should hire armed guards for the school.

I like how you qualified your excuse. No my claim is that its retarded to arm teachers with guns that they either cant get to in time or the students have access to. They should hire armed guards for the school.

Who said armed guards? What we are saying is allow them the ability to protect themselves and their students in the unlikely event they are targeted for a mass killing. I'm a CCW holder, but it's not my business to protect my neighborhood, bank or convenience store. I carry to protect myself. It doesn't deputize me.

Who said armed guards? What we are saying is allow them the ability to protect themselves and their students in the unlikely event they are targeted for a mass killing. I'm a CCW holder, but it's not my business to protect my neighborhood, bank or convenience store. I carry to protect myself. It doesn't deputize me.
I said armed guards.

Their job is to teach. Not be armed guards. Those are 2 professions that shouldnt be combined. They both require full attention and diligence.

No, no, no...

Seeing how it's white dudes who tend to shoot up schools.....arm black mammas.
:lol:

Amiright?

No shit would go down. There would be peace, quiet, and general tranquility in all the classrooms.

Kids be like:
school13.gif

I said armed guards.

Their job is to teach. Not be armed guards. Those are 2 professions that shouldnt be combined. They both require full attention and diligence.

How did you make this about guards? Teachers are not going to be guards and you can't find me one person who said they should be. Just like walking the streets, just like driving your car, people have guns for self-defense, and there is no realistic reason why they shouldn't.

I want you to tell me that if there was a school shooting and your daughter was a student there, you would rather her be totally unprotected than to have her in a class with an armed teacher.

I said armed guards.

How did you make this about guards? Teachers are not going to be guards and you can't find me one person who said they should be. Just like walking the streets, just like driving your car, people have guns for self-defense, and there is no realistic reason why they shouldn't.

I want you to tell me that if there was a school shooting and your daughter was a student there, you would rather her be totally unprotected than to have her in a class with an armed teacher.
Easy. I saw how retarded it was to have teachers toting guns and thought to myself "thats fucking stupid". Then I said why not hire armed guards to concentrate solely on protecting the school?

If there was an armed guard there she wouldnt be totally unprotected. Under no circumstances would I want her teacher to have a gun.

No, no, no...

Seeing how it's white dudes who tend to shoot up schools.....arm black mammas.
:lol:

Amiright?

No shit would go down. There would be peace, quiet, and general tranquility in all the classrooms.

Kids be like:
school13.gif
Black mommas dont play.

I said armed guards.

Easy. I saw how retarded it was to have teachers toting guns and thought to myself "thats fucking stupid". Then I said why not hire armed guards to concentrate solely on protecting the school?

If there was an armed guard there she wouldnt be totally unprotected. Under no circumstances would I want her teacher to have a gun.

Then I think you are being dishonest here. Who would not want their son or daughter to have some protection than none at all?

Armed guards are great if they are able to protect the entire building. Was there an armed guard in this last shooting? Were there any armed teachers in this last shooting?

It's my suspicion that this punk didn't just luck out by the deputy being outside. I think we will find out later on that he planned it that way. Security is easy to spot. They wear uniforms. Armed teachers are not easy to spot. The idea of concealed is to not show you are armed.

Then we are talking cost here. How much would it cost for the taxpayers to have these guards?

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

What prevents little Jimmy from bashing the cop on the head?
Daily access for starters. Familiarity breeds contempt?

So now we shouldn’t have cops at schools not only because it seems they run and hide when danger raises its head, but the students might get familiar with him and bash his noggin in to steal his gun. I’m sure this makes sense on some planet, but unfortunately for you, this is Earth.

Yeah the law is changing now. Duh. It wasn’t like this before.

Wrong again. Schools have been adding security and armed teachers for years now. It's not like this is the first school shooting.

The federal government cannot create no gun zones; only the state can.

This is so dumb lol. For one thing, this only applies to concealed carry. Secondly, this only means teachers are allowed to do it. It doesn’t mean they actually carry the weapons. You’re talking about a small amount of teachers. Mostly because it is illegal under federal law.
No they nearly as “dumb” as the fact that you make stuff up like an immature partisan hack. Not a single incident like you claimed would happen.

It’s time to grow up Billy. You have 0 credibility left.

Most teachers are immature progressive ideologues. And none of them are security experts. It’s time we ignore progressives (who make stuff up as Billy has proven here) and start listening to the experts.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

Little Jimmy doesn’t have daily access to law enforcement? Where the hell does he live...some unreachable area in Alaska? :laugh:

Snowflake...for the most part there isn’t a single American who doesn’t see someone in law enforcement every single day. And you know it too. You just can’t find a better way to defend your idiotic, indefensible position.

Little Jimmy doesn’t have daily access to law enforcement? Where the hell does he live...some unreachable area in Alaska? :laugh:

Snowflake...for the most part there isn’t a single American who doesn’t see someone in law enforcement every single day. And you know it too. You just can’t find a better way to defend your idiotic, indefensible position.
No little Jimmy doesnt go sit in a classroom with a cop everyday. At least not where I live. Seeing a leo isnt the same as spending time in their presence you dunce.

If we paid the NRA to support gun control, how much would it cost the government?

Forum List

Back