If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

More Brand Israel propaganda.

Geesh.

Israel: $200 Billion Gross Domestic Product. 40th Largest Economy In The World. 30th Highest Per Capita Income In The World

KPMG: Israel Spreading Its Wings, Growing Internationally
Israel has a dynamic, technologically advanced market economy, with a GDP of approximately US$200 billion. Over the past five years, GDP has grown by an average of five percent annually, while inflation has been near zero and the Israeli Shekel has remained stable versus the US Dollar. The Bank of Israel's interest rate is at a record low, at 0.5 percent, and is among the lowest in the world. Raw materials (excluding diamonds and fuels), constitute 40 percent of total imports, while manufacturing (low-to-high technology products and services), constitutes 87 percent of total exports. In addition, there are more Israeli-domiciled companies traded on NASDAQ (currently 63) than in any country outside the US.

The country's entrepreneurial and competitive environment is underpinned by a number of cultural and social factors. Education is one of the key drivers with high numbers of science and engineering students graduating each year - Israel boasts a ratio of 135 scientists per 100,000 workers, the highest in the world

In the 1990s, following the successful establishment of Yozma, one of Israel's first venture capital (VC) programs, nearly 100 VC firms have been established, using foreign and local investment capital, to help catapult the creation and expansion of a large number of high technology companies. Approximately US$9.4 billion of capital was invested from these sources between 1993 and 2000. In all, approximately US$4.2 billion of capital has been invested in Israeli private equity firms KPMG - April 2011 - frontiers in finance: Spreading its wings

With what Israel has stolen or mooched, Haiti would be prosperous.

Have an intelligent adult explain what GDP is, dummy.

Israel, the fourth strongest military in the world, (mooched from the US taxpayers) has been at war with Palestinian civilians for over 60 years and has won nothing yet.

Genius, pure genius I tell you.

Such garbage you spew.

At war with Pals? Could have smoked the whole damn lot of them at any given time.

The only reason that Palestinians can even breathe air is but for the temperance of Israel.

Israel tries to keep its war crimes under the radar. That does limit what it can do.

Surely you jest. And if you are so into "war crimes" why aren't you screaming your head off in politics about the President who believes in assassination by drones?

No trial. Assassination. Death by decree by Obama.

Now back to tiopic. Both are terrorist organizations.

Such garbage you spew.

At war with Pals? Could have smoked the whole damn lot of them at any given time.

The only reason that Palestinians can even breathe air is but for the temperance of Israel.

Israel tries to keep its war crimes under the radar. That does limit what it can do.

Surely you jest. And if you are so into "war crimes" why aren't you screaming your head off in politics about the President who believes in assassination by drones?

No trial. Assassination. Death by decree by Obama.

Now back to tiopic. Both are terrorist organizations.

Indeed, those are the product of that phony war on terror.

Now back to the terrorist propaganda.

When are you going to start posting that Warren Buffet video?

When will you have an intelligent adult explain to you what GDP means, dummy?

Who cares?

That does not give Israel a license to commit war crimes with Impunity!

You have links to any judgments from the ICC reflecting Israeli war crimes? No, you just made it up.

Former United States Senator Daniel Inouye, Former President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an attack on US | JPost | Israel News

And right there is a perfect example of the dishonesty of this kind of argument.

Pretty stark and damning as to the sentiments regarding Jews throughout history in both Christendom and Islam.
So what you're saying is that it is possible that Christians picked it up from the Muslims, and then passed it on to the Nazis through the close relationship between the Vatican and Hitler. Nobody's arguing that possibility. Other than the fact that Muslims started the practice is indisputable.

/

No. What I'm saying is this is a pretty pathetic anti-Muslim argument when both sides treated Jews like SHIT. Christendom when far beyond Islam identitying and restricting Jews and if you want to talk about yellow patches - look at the Christian world of that era. Muslims did not start that particular identification and your post proves it.

Really. You are being pathetic in trying to push this particular anti-Islam point. That dog don't hunt.

So what you're saying is that it is possible that Christians picked it up from the Muslims, and then passed it on to the Nazis through the close relationship between the Vatican and Hitler. Nobody's arguing that possibility. Other than the fact that Muslims started the practice is indisputable.

/

No. What I'm saying is this is a pretty pathetic anti-Muslim argument when both sides treated Jews like SHIT. Christendom when far beyond Islam identitying and restricting Jews and if you want to talk about yellow patches - look at the Christian world of that era. Muslims did not start that particular identification and your post proves it.

Really. You are being pathetic in trying to push this particular anti-Islam point. That dog don't hunt.

Muslims actually started the requirement of Jews and Christians to wear religious identifying insignia as dhimmis in Islamic entities. In fact, the requirement is in the sharia, the Constitution of Islam.

Anti-Semitism is a formal doctrine of Islamic ideology. Muslims are required to hate and persecute Jews.

/

How so? The point being made was the practice of wearing yellow badges started with Muslims and was picked up by Christians. I think that its pretty who stsrted the practice.

I agree with you that Christians, specifically Catholics led by the Church were either directly or indirectly behind many of the massacres and slaughters carried out against Jews. The reason for this is simple, with the Jewish faith destroyed and very few Jews in the world, the Church could then step in and call itself the "true Jews" who have kept the faith. It's called replacement theology, and you can even see some anti semitic members right here in this very board espouse these sentiments. One of the main reasons for Pope Pius (also known as Hitlers Pope) behavior towards Jews was this.

That being said, the Christian world has undergone somewhat of a reformation towards people of the Jewish faith and especially with the Vatican II council. However, it is without a doubt that Muslims sided with Hitler, and today, the Muslim world in general wouldn't mind doing what the Nazis did to the Jews. Mainly because their leaders religious and otherwise have have told them that the surce of all their problems are those evil Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

Supersessionism, fulfillment theology, and replacement theology are terms for the biblical interpretation that the New Covenant supersedes or replaces the Mosaic Covenant,[1][2] the latter thus also referred to as the Old Covenant. The terms do not appear in the Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church, however, the view they cover is considered part of most traditional Christian views of the Old Covenant, viewing the Christian Church as the inheritor of the promises made with the children of Israel.[3][4] This view contrasts with the minority views of dual-covenant theology on the one side and abrogation of Old Covenant laws on the other.

Pope Pius XII, in the encyclical Mystici corporis (1943) states: By the death of our Redeemer, the New Testament took the place of the Old Law which had been abolished; then the Law of Christ together with its mysteries, enactments, institutions, and sacred rites was ratified for the whole world in the blood of Jesus Christ. For, while our Divine Savior was preaching in a restricted area - He was not sent but to the sheep that were lost of the House of Israel - the Law and the Gospel were together in force; but on the gibbet of His death Jesus made void the Law with its decrees fastened the handwriting of the Old Testament to the Cross, establishing the New Testament in His blood shed for the whole human race. “To such an extent, then,” says St. Leo the Great, speaking of the Cross of our Lord, “was there effected a transfer from the Law to the Gospel, from the Synagogue to the Church, from the many sacrifices to one Victim, that, as Our Lord expired, that mystical veil which shut off the innermost part of the temple and its sacred secret was rent violently from top to bottom.” (paragraph 29)

Last edited:
i think the original post merely stated that the USA had declared HAMAS and hezbolah terrorist organisations and that really doesn't call for discussion.

yes, our government has declared hezbolah and HAMAS terrorist organisations.
A few posts back Sherri the lunatic exclaimed "I know of no law that asks me to consider these groups as terrorists...blah blah blah..." and Tinmore "terrorist is 3rd grade name calling it is meaningless...blah blah blah...". And of course last but not least you Squeal "the definition of terrorist is vague...oh look! I found the ONE Jewish terrorist group...blah blah blah". All of which are untrue.

And this, RIGHT HERE ON THIS VERY THREAD, both the classification is being disputed, and the definition. So what's to dispute? Hamas is terrorist according to the US but NOT according to you guys. That's the bottom line.

We are not Israel's lackeys like the US government.

They are such an embarrassment.
No you are the lackeys of an Islamic terrorist group named Hamas. Way to go. You should be really proud of yourself.

Israel, the fourth strongest military in the world, (mooched from the US taxpayers) has been at war with Palestinian civilians for over 60 years and has won nothing yet.

Genius, pure genius I tell you.

Such garbage you spew.

More brand Hamas terroriist propaganda.

Hitler picked up making Jews wear yellow badges from Muslims.

And right there is a perfect example of the dishonesty of this kind of argument.

Pretty stark and damning as to the sentiments regarding Jews throughout history in both Christendom and Islam.

Good point Roudy - I'll concede it started with the Muslims but I'll raise you.

The Christians took the ball and ran with it - they took the badge further than the Muslims and it was the Christians that took it to the point of genocide.

For example, your same source states:

While antisemitism was less pronounced in the Muslim countries, Jews were at times treated with contempt, depending on the era and location. This was expressed through sumptuary laws that established what colors, clothing or hats they were permitted or not permitted to wear. The use of distinctive clothing or marks for Jewish and other religious communities has been traced by historians to ancient times.[2][unreliable source]

I think Jews were treated like shit historically - they were refused citizenship in many European countries unders laws that existed (though unenforced) until the nid 20th centuries, they were forbidden from owning land, and a host of other restrictions.

I guess what I see as bigoted is the hate is only directed at Muslims, when they were no worse and maybe not even as bad as some of the Christian countries. What it turns into is a hatred of Muslims (as an entire group) that is little different than the conspiracy-theory based hatred of Jews. None of it is good.

The Christians took the ball and ran with it - they took the badge further than the Muslims and it was the Christians that took it to the point of genocide.

While antisemitism was less pronounced in the Muslim countries, Jews were at times treated with contempt, depending on the era and location. This was expressed through sumptuary laws that established what colors, clothing or hats they were permitted or not permitted to wear. The use of distinctive clothing or marks for Jewish and other religious communities has been traced by historians to ancient times.[2][unreliable source]

I think Jews were treated like shit historically - they were refused citizenship in many European countries unders laws that existed (though unenforced) until the nid 20th centuries, they were forbidden from owning land, and a host of other restrictions.

I guess what I see as bigoted is the hate is only directed at Muslims, when they were no worse and maybe not even as bad as some of the Christian countries. What it turns into is a hatred of Muslims (as an entire group) that is little different than the conspiracy-theory based hatred of Jews. None of it is good.

Christian doctrine prohibits anti-Semitism. Islamic doctrine advocates anti-Semitism.

Muslims actually started the requirement of Jews and Christians to wear religious identifying insignia as dhimmis in Islamic entities. In fact, the requirement is in the sharia, the Constitution of Islam.

Anti-Semitism is a formal doctrine of Islamic ideology. Muslims are required to hate and persecute Jews.

Bullshit. That is no more accuate than the claim that Christians are required to hate Jews because they killed Christ.

Sharia is not the "Constitution of Islam" - that is ignorance. Sharia and it's interpretation is variable and is more akin to Talmudic law than it is to the Constitution, both with a basis in the Old Testement (which, like it or not, is pretty horrific).

Christian doctrine prohibits anti-Semitism. Islamic doctrine advocates anti-Semitism.

That makes a nice bumpersticker in an era of soundbyte wisdom, but - like most bumper stickers, it is neither accurate nor enduring.

Bullshit. That is no more accuate than the claim that Christians are required to hate Jews because they killed Christ.

Sharia is not the "Constitution of Islam" - that is ignorance. Sharia and it's interpretation is variable and is more akin to Talmudic law than it is to the Constitution, both with a basis in the Old Testement (which, like it or not, is pretty horrific).

Sharia is the Constitution of Islam. Now, you know :clap2:

Seyyed Hossein Nasr, "Islam, Religion, History and Civilization"
Graduate of Harvard and MIT
Dean of the faculty of letters and vice chancellor, Tehran Univ.
Founder and president, Iranian Academy of Philosophy
Professor, Islamic studies, George Washington Univ., Washington, DC
President, Foundation for Traditional Studies
The Shariah, or Divine Law of Islam, not only is central to the religion, but also constitutes Islam itself in its ritual, legal, ethical and social aspects. Muslims believe that the Shariah contains the concrete embodiment of the will of God, how God wants them to act in this life to gain happiness in this world and felicity in the hereafter.

The life of the Muslim from the cradle to the grave is governed by the Shariah, which sanctifies every aspect of life

A Muslim can fail to practice the injunctions of the Shariah and still remain a Muslim, although, not a practiicng and upright one, but, if he or she no longer considers the Shariah to be valid, then he or she practically ceases to be a Muslim.

Forum List

Back