If You Live Anywhere Near Chicago, Brace Yourself For Massive Rioting...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The city of Chicago has released a video that shows a white police officer shooting a 17-year-old African-American young man named Laquan McDonald 16 times. Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez says that this video is “graphic”, “violent” and “chilling”, and it is expected to provoke a very strong emotional reaction from Chicago’s very large African-American community. Over the past few years, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Freddie Gray have all become household names because of the way that they died, and now it looks like Laquan McDonald’s name will be added to that list.

But the situation in Chicago is potentially even more volatile what we witnessed in either Ferguson or Baltimore. More than a million African-Americans live in the Chicago metropolitan area, and the crime rate in the city has already been skyrocketing. In fact, it is being projected that Chicago’s murder rate will increase by 20 percent in 2015. This is a city that is always living on the edge of chaos, and now the video of Laquan McDonald’s death could be the spark that sets Chicago ablaze...

If You Live Anywhere Near Chicago, Brace Yourself For Massive Rioting

The city of Chicago has released a video that shows a white police officer shooting a 17-year-old African-American young man named Laquan McDonald 16 times. Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez says that this video is “graphic”, “violent” and “chilling”, and it is expected to provoke a very strong emotional reaction from Chicago’s very large African-American community. Over the past few years, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Freddie Gray have all become household names because of the way that they died, and now it looks like Laquan McDonald’s name will be added to that list.

But the situation in Chicago is potentially even more volatile what we witnessed in either Ferguson or Baltimore. More than a million African-Americans live in the Chicago metropolitan area, and the crime rate in the city has already been skyrocketing. In fact, it is being projected that Chicago’s murder rate will increase by 20 percent in 2015. This is a city that is always living on the edge of chaos, and now the video of Laquan McDonald’s death could be the spark that sets Chicago ablaze...

I need to see more evidence about the "being shot 16 times" comment.

The video isn't clear about how many shots were fired but from what I can see it didn't look like 16 rounds hit the kid.

The video isn't clear about how many shots were fired but from what I can see it didn't look like 16 rounds hit the kid.
The officer fired 16 times. Whether all 16 hit the kid, I don't know.

As for protests, they were held last night and were peaceful. I know how much that disappoints you, paulitician.

Is there something wrong with shooting a knife wielding thug jacked up on PCP who won't surrender?

Anyway, the officer is being charged so what is all the fuss?

That may be what's been reported but it doesn't make sense that just one of the cops would fire his weapon.

Is there something wrong with shooting a knife wielding thug jacked up on PCP who won't surrender?

Parasites just want the excuse to riot.

If a thug gets killed by a white cop, expect a riot regardless if charges are leveled or not.

I would never take a cop's job in a nuthouse like Shitcago. I suspect that before too long no sane person will either and the cities will descend into anarchy.

DUH
One must remember things like #FuckParis..
They need the attention back

If you are criminal you can do whatever you want anywhere anytime. If you don't feel like going in that night........just take off. Maybe tomorrow works out better for you? here take my card. Give me a call when you want to come in.

Cops gotta be 100% perfect or the leftist media will hype up all the jackals hunting for "racism". This was not pre-meditated murder. If anything.......some sort of manslaughter? panic? perp had weapon. Mistake.

Family awarded big money already ($5mil). I am sure lots of "families" are saying "here son, smoke this. Take this knife and RUN down and get me pack of cigarettes".

Obamas' mayor sat on it for 400 days to stay in power. What a country.

LMDA.png

He hasn't been convicted yet

The right way to perform the job of a police officer was discussed last night on tv. They do not "shoot to kill" but shoot to stop the perp. After the first to shots were fired, the suspect was down. No need for more bullets.

This was not a good shoot and the prosecutor knew it. She waited for over a year to charge the cop and release the video. The charge in this case is valid. Just think of that man in prison. He will be a dead man walking.

They just released the video yesterday which is quite disturbing. The investigation also took 13 months despite the video and the other 7 officers present verifying what the video showed.

That may be what's been reported but it doesn't make sense that just one of the cops would fire his weapon.
The 7 other cops used common sense?

It does if you consider that all of the others were behaving with sanity.

Forum List

Back