If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life...

Would you support an assault weapons ban if you KNEW it would save a child's life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • I would think about it.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Has a ban ever saved a child's life? Hell gun free zones don't even protect children.
How many children lives have been save by semi automatic weapons?

What a stupid question....other people will be saved with an assault weapon protecting them.

Yeah, just like we've seen with every one of the mass murders, right? These rifles and clips have been legal all this time so where the hell were they when the mass murderers showed up?

I thought you nutters said its not your job to help your fellow Americans, not up to you to pull your gun and shoot the mass murderer. Many of your have posted exactly that.

How many of you have changed your story? How many of you would be Mighty Mouse and "save the day"?

I already know the answer. You'd be hiding, just like the armed coward in Tucson.

This is becoming nothing but bull shit for the anti gun people'

How many assault weapons have been used in mass shootings?

Not fucking many

?Assault? rifles are not involved in many U.S. murders: A look at the data - Political Watch - MarketWatch

Guns by themselves do not kill. They have to be used by a PERSON! What would be the point of guns just sitting on the shelf? That is the only way they don't kill.

Kids get ahold of a family member's guns and kill people. All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility as well as fanatacism about owning guns leads to many deaths!

All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility in life leads to more deaths than gun accidents.

Would you, if it were your child's life?

Under what conceivable circumstance would anyone be in a position to choose between his child's life and banning assault weapons? Is Obama going to hold a gun to the kids head?

All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility in life leads to more deaths than gun accidents.

Would you, if it were your child's life?

Under what conceivable circumstance would anyone be in a position to choose between his child's life and banning assault weapons? Is Obama going to hold a gun to the kids head?

No.
He'll just make a speech, surrounded by little political pawns....I mean children, to try to make his point

Would I demand a ban or blame the gun?

Don't play dumb, though I haven't ruled that out.

The OP asks: "If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life.." and that child was yours, would YOU support the ban of assault weapons?

Yes or No.

Oh I'm not. No, I wouldn't blame the gun or demand they be banned. Now you can go about demonizing me as a monster.

You did fine without my help. Obviously you're not a parent; obviously that's a good thing.

27 "people", so far, would kill a child rather than stop giving guns to crooks, illegals, terrorists, the mentally ill.

But, not surprisingly, they'd be against aborting a blob of protoplasm.

How much of our population is this sick? How many would kill a little kid just so they could sell assault rifles to the scum of our population?

That isn't the choice we're being offered, numskull. No one has demonstrated that a ban on assault weapons would save a single person's life. It might even end up killing people who could have used them to defend themselves.

With all due respect...
Lets look at this a bit.
Where were all these hero's of the Democrat party that's out there now.
Where were they on gun control months before these shootings....
They were no where to be found.

They are jumping on the band wagon to gain political favor among their base.

It really is as plain as that.....

Ya know, I've asked the very same question of the gun nutters. More than 3 murders a day. The equivalent of 9/11 in gun murders every single month. Mass murders are more and more frequent.

The nutters say we can fix that with more guns. We have more guns than most countries (300 million according to NRA) but when the bullets start flying, the big brave he-man, hunt 'n' grunt types are no where to be found.

If they've already got 300 MILLION guns, where are the brave gun nuts?

Hmmm??

How many more guns do they need to have before they'll come out from under the bed?

What a stupid question....other people will be saved with an assault weapon protecting them.

Yeah, just like we've seen with every one of the mass murders, right? These rifles and clips have been legal all this time so where the hell were they when the mass murderers showed up?

I thought you nutters said its not your job to help your fellow Americans, not up to you to pull your gun and shoot the mass murderer. Many of your have posted exactly that.

How many of you have changed your story? How many of you would be Mighty Mouse and "save the day"?

I already know the answer. You'd be hiding, just like the armed coward in Tucson.

This is becoming nothing but bull shit for the anti gun people'

How many assault weapons have been used in mass shootings?

Not fucking many

?Assault? rifles are not involved in many U.S. murders: A look at the data - Political Watch - MarketWatch

Oh, so now it depends on the number of children killed?

How many dead children is enough?

Abortion Clinics kill far more children than any guns ever did... So why the hysteria about controlling guns, if it truly is... Sniffle, sniffle... All about the children.

27 "people", so far, would kill a child rather than stop giving guns to crooks, illegals, terrorists, the mentally ill.

But, not surprisingly, they'd be against aborting a blob of protoplasm.

How much of our population is this sick? How many would kill a little kid just so they could sell assault rifles to the scum of our population?

That isn't the choice we're being offered, numskull. No one has demonstrated that a ban on assault weapons would save a single person's life. It might even end up killing people who could have used them to defend themselves.

Read the OP's poll again.

Would you support an assault weapons ban if you KNEW it would save a child's life?

That's exactly the choice stated very clearly in that poll. So far, 29 "human beings" have voted to kill the child and keep the rifle.

Abortion Clinics kill far more children than any guns ever did... So why the hysteria about controlling guns, if it truly is... Sniffle, sniffle... All about the children.

Guns kill thousands of children every year so why the pretend (sniff sniff) concern over a blob of protoplasm?

Besides, the poll is about saving the life of ONE child.

I'll bet you're among those who voted to kill the child, aren't you.

And yet, here you are, pretending to care about a fetus.

That's exactly the choice stated very clearly in that poll. So far, 29 "human beings" have voted to kill the child and keep the rifle.

It doesn't matter what the poll states. It's not a choice that can possibly occur in the real world. You might as well ask "if unicorn farts cured cancer, would you get some?"

And, no, no one voted to kill any children.

Guns kill thousands of children every year so why the pretend (sniff sniff) concern over a blob of protoplasm?

Besides, the poll is about saving the life of ONE child.

I'll bet you're among those who voted to kill the child, aren't you.

And yet, here you are, pretending to care about a fetus.

see.... i dont give a shit about the fetus.... becasue its the woman's RIGHT to do what she wants to with her body. End of story

I also don't give a shit about gun controls for the very same reason.

If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

if saving children's lives were the only criteria for any action taken by the government, a ban on light-weight fuel-efficient cars would have more impact...

If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

if saving children's lives were the only criteria for any action taken by the government, a ban on light-weight fuel-efficient cars would have more impact...

You won't see these turds demanding that automobiles be banned to save any child's life.

The purpose of automobiles is transportation, what is the purpose of guns?
It seems the NRA's argument is that guns and the killing of citizens are tradeoffs. A certain amount of innocent people's deaths are the price we must pay for our right to have guns.

It doesn't matter what the poll states. It's not a choice that can possibly occur in the real world. You might as well ask "if unicorn farts cured cancer, would you get some?"

And, no, no one voted to kill any children.

Take your rant to a different thread then.

This thread is very clearly marked and the poll is unequivocal.

You won't see these turds demanding that automobiles be banned to save any child's life.

You're absolutely right. Just as with guns, what we demand is every bit of safety we can get. Nobody wants to ban gun OR cars.

You're probably right as well that the rw's back then said no to safety belts and roll bars because it didn't guarantee that every single life would be saved. If there's one thing the rw's are good at its tucking their tail between their legs and giving up.

Besides, it cost money that didn't go into car maker's pockets and the right is all about money. For rw's money is a lot more important than saving lives.

Forum List

Back