Republican Party keeps alienating itself; Mocking victims!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This is getting bizarre at times. The GOP and its followers are just pushing themselves farther and farther into the hole. They are in a time where they should be a bit humble, but instead, they are digging in their heels and alienating people even more. Limbaugh is making fake crying sounds on the air mocking the kids who dont wanna...you know, get shot.

Democrats, you guys played it right the last few years. You let the GOP show it's true colors, and many Americans ran the opposite way.

This is getting bizarre at times. The GOP and its followers are just pushing themselves farther and farther into the hole. They are in a time where they should be a bit humble, but instead, they are digging in their heels and alienating people even more. Limbaugh is making fake crying sounds on the air mocking the kids who dont wanna...you know, get shot.

Democrats, you guys played it right the last few years. You let the GOP show it's true colors, and many Americans ran the opposite way.

Limbaugh is an entertainer....not the GOP.

Gore IS the democratic party yet he sold his TV station to al-jazeera.....run by a country that is wealthy based on its...dare I say....oil industry....a double whammy.

Where was your post ridiculing THAT?

Its like Powell...

He didnt say a word about Cuomo saying that Obama cant "shuck and jive" at a press conference....but labelled Palin as a racist for saying it.

Limbaugh's the GOP now?
Is Ed Schultz - the guy who called Laura Ingraham a whore - the DNC?

yes you idiot Rush is your leader.

Dont you remenber how fucking scared the right wing primary contenders were of Rush

The GOP forced it's chair to appologize to Limpbaugh for calling him for what he is. So yes, Limpbaugh does represent one of the primary voices of the GOP.

Bluntly, the best thing we could do at present is get the police photos of Sandy Hook, and post them in every neighborhood in America. That is what the present laws allow to happen.

Remember Limbaugh at the conservative conference jumping his fat ass up and down before the speech? Most exercise that fat fuck has had in decades.

Thanks for reminding me Rush is on....hillarious...

every single candidate showed their fear of Rush in those months.

He was made fucking co king with Grover throughout the election

Bluntly, the best thing we could do at present is get the police photos of Sandy Hook, and post them in every neighborhood in America. That is what the present laws allow to happen.

We already know that a psychotic murdered those children. The gun did not pull the trigger. Spare us the croc tears. You should be ashamed at making such a shallow argument.

az100.jpg

yes you idiot Rush is your leader.

Dont you remenber how fucking scared the right wing primary contenders were of Rush

OMG You have got to me the dumbest fuck on the planet.

Rush is an ENTERTAINER. The only leads he has are the ones taking him to the bank to put his money in.

Al Gore was a Dem VP of the USA. You seem to have no problem with the millions he made on his climate bs or the fact he sold his statioin to Al Jazeera for some "evil" money.

Holy cow. What an idiot you are.

We already know that a psychotic murdered those children. The gun did not pull the trigger. Spare us the croc tears. You should be ashamed at making such a shallow argument.

I think we need to start executing all mentally ill and criminals who use guns in America.

I'm sure that would take care of the problem. No more nutcases or criminals shooting and killing kids or anyone else for that matter.

That makes about as much sense as Rocks shallow argument.

I think we need to start executing all mentally ill and criminals who use guns in America.

I'm sure that would take care of the problem. No more nutcases or criminals shooting and killing kids or anyone else for that matter.

That makes about as much sense as Rocks shallow argument.

What's the motto they so frequently use? ....."I'd rather see 10 murderers go free than one innocent be imprisoned".. What great logic. I'd rather see 10 murderers stay in prison and the one innocent go free.

Forum List

Back