If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life...

Would you support an assault weapons ban if you KNEW it would save a child's life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • I would think about it.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
You dumb SOB, fuck off. Some 'liberals' are armed, trained and capable of putting down anyone who came after their family. Some liberals respond to 911 calls and don't question the politics, color, creed or ethnicity of those who need help. Only a fucking punk like you would factor such into the equation.
Then why do you support laws and policies that serve ONLY to disarm law-abiding citizens, that will only make MORE victims of criminals?
it is almost like facism huh? But that can't be cause progressives swear they are not facists despite all evidence.
Progressives lie. All the time.

They have to lie, otherwise people would not support their agenda. So they have to trick people.

Progressivism: Ideas so good, they have to be mandated by threat of government force.

If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

If you knew that the one child saved would grow up to make Hitler look like Gandhi would you?

If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

No, because many more lives would be lost in the exchange. It's a bad trade all the way around. Now, if you could ban all guns worldwide and NO ONE could get them, that I would be all for.

Are all these liberals absolute idiots? Have they no common sense? If I weren't so civic-minded, I'd invite a criminal to a liberal's home and tell him they were unarmed. Then I'd sit on my porch while they were crying and hoping someone would call 911. I'd just ignore their cries and walk back inside the house as if nothing ever happened.
Maybe after a few libs get victimized they'd start seeing the light of day.

You dumb SOB, fuck off. Some 'liberals' are armed, trained and capable of putting down anyone who came after their family. Some liberals respond to 911 calls and don't question the politics, color, creed or ethnicity of those who need help. Only a fucking punk like you would factor such into the equation.
How would you feel if I published the names and addresses of everyone in your city that did not own a gun?

Gun Owners have a right to be pissed off! You react to a tragedy by proposing legislation that proves how compassionate you are and say it's for the children when there is ample evidence that your proposals will not work. (If we are to believe past performance, anyway)
How friggin disingenuous can you get? Legal gun owners don't shoot their way into school buildings and murder children. They could, potentially have reduced the carnage, but the school was a "gun free zone". (AKA shooting gallery) A trained Guidance Councilor, School Nurse or Assistant Principal with an assault rifle and a couple 30 round clips could have ended the carnage with just 1 body, that of a 20 year old monster.

Who do you REALLY want to disarm?

Are all these liberals absolute idiots? Have they no common sense? If I weren't so civic-minded, I'd invite a criminal to a liberal's home and tell him they were unarmed. Then I'd sit on my porch while they were crying and hoping someone would call 911. I'd just ignore their cries and walk back inside the house as if nothing ever happened.
Maybe after a few libs get victimized they'd start seeing the light of day.

How would you feel if I published the names and addresses of everyone in your city that did not own a gun?

Gun Owners have a right to be pissed off! You react to a tragedy by proposing legislation that proves how compassionate you are and say it's for the children when there is ample evidence that your proposals will not work. (If we are to believe past performance, anyway)
How friggin disingenuous can you get? Legal gun owners don't shoot their way into school buildings and murder children. They could, potentially have reduced the carnage, but the school was a "gun free zone". (AKA shooting gallery) A trained Guidance Councilor, School Nurse or Assistant Principal with an assault rifle and a couple 30 round clips could have ended the carnage with just 1 body, that of a 20 year old monster.

Easy. Non-progressives.

Easy. Non-progressives.

We HAVE a winner!

Looks like your anti constitution, anti American, libroid hack bull shit thread back fired on your ass.

Wise up moron. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Get that through your ignorant mother fucking skull you cock sucking obama ass licking commie ingrate.

Yeah, just like we've seen with every one of the mass murders, right? These rifles and clips have been legal all this time so where the hell were they when the mass murderers showed up?

I thought you nutters said its not your job to help your fellow Americans, not up to you to pull your gun and shoot the mass murderer. Many of your have posted exactly that.

How many of you have changed your story? How many of you would be Mighty Mouse and "save the day"?

I already know the answer. You'd be hiding, just like the armed coward in Tucson.

This is becoming nothing but bull shit for the anti gun people'

How many assault weapons have been used in mass shootings?

Not fucking many

?Assault? rifles are not involved in many U.S. murders: A look at the data - Political Watch - MarketWatch

Oh, so now it depends on the number of children killed?

How many dead children is enough?

No, it's the gun grabbers who have a problem with the numbers they could care less about single shootings single deaths. So shut the fuck up.

Abortion Clinics kill far more children than any guns ever did... So why the hysteria about controlling guns, if it truly is... Sniffle, sniffle... All about the children.

Guns kill thousands of children every year so why the pretend (sniff sniff) concern over a blob of protoplasm?

Besides, the poll is about saving the life of ONE child.

I'll bet you're among those who voted to kill the child, aren't you.

And yet, here you are, pretending to care about a fetus.

Liar
695 children were murdered in 2011. And it doesn't give what weapon was used.
Fist
drowning
poisoning
knife
Burning
Abuse
hand gun
Rifle
It doesn't give the type of weapon
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Last edited:
Gun sales go up
Rifle-graph-1.jpg

Violent crimes come down.
violent-crime-offense-figure

I must say this is a classic government move to allow the taking of Constitutional rights. A pure appeal to feelings. Last time this happened it was the Patriot Act. Trading liberty for security is always a bad trade. In this case, it just expands the gun free zone concept so shooters have even MORE of an advantage.

If you know abortion being made ILLEGAL would save HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of children's lives, why don't you suppor it OP?

No, because the so-called justification is bogus. Banning guns makes more people vulnerable, and contributes to more deaths. Saving one mythical person at the expense of countless others is a Totalitarian Trick.

Grab a Chicago newspaper. Any given week, you'll find stories of 15 or 20 people shot, stabbed bludgeoned... many just kids. Of those, on average 10 die. That's every week. 52 weeks every year.
But, they all don't die in the same school, they aren't all blond haired, blue eyed angels with "so much potential", they are 7 times more likely to be black.
I find it incredulous that that segment of society votes almost exclusively for a party that doesn't care that their kids are dying alone in the street, but springs into reaction when fresh faced white kids are murdered as a group in a classroom.

outlawing peanut butter sandwiches would prolly save at least one child's life...

so would outlawing bathtubs...

Swimming pools. More children die of drowning in my state every year than of gunshot wounds. In fact, drowning is the number one cause of death in my state for children 1-4 years of age.

If we want to save the life of "one child", quite paying his mother to be single and dependent upon the government.

Forum List

Back