If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

Finger forehead same thing

Are you anatomically dissimilar to the rest of us?

Think about the sign for 'Loser". Make an 'L' with your thumb and forefinger and put it against your forehead. Maybe jitss has seen that so often he think the finger and the forehead are the same.
Are you projecting?

No, explaining a possible reason you think "finger" and "forehead" are the same thing.

Finger forehead same thing

Are you anatomically dissimilar to the rest of us?

Think about the sign for 'Loser". Make an 'L' with your thumb and forefinger and put it against your forehead. Maybe jitss has seen that so often he think the finger and the forehead are the same.
Are you projecting?

No, explaining a possible reason you think "finger" and "forehead" are the same thing.
The reason might be he is merely ignorant. He can’t read and comprehend at the same time.

Regardless of your delusions of grandeur, the kid gets a trial. If there is no case, he doesn't get tried. This is the reality of a Constitutional Republic.

Jitss is from Never Never Land. Prosecutors don't charge unless they have enough evidence that there is a good chance that they will prevail at trial. To do anything else would be a colossal waste of resources. Look at how many cases there have been recently that have involved the final arrest of people suspected of a crime for many years, even decades, due to the advent of DNA testing, and how many convicted persons have been exonerated for the same reason.

Forensic odontology (bitemark analysis) is a developing specialty, but is in no way foolproof.

Yup typical anti trumpers
More dumb shit from you. What does Trump have to do with this topic?

Can’t fix stupid.
Ok anti trumper

lol YOur standard reply when you don't have anything else to say.

This isn't about Trump, you dolt.
Ok anti trumper.. when are you going to change your dog? I thought you were going to ruin me? Haha
BANNED AGAIN
Oops that didn’t work huh

Can’t fix stupid.
Ok anti trumper

Ok anti trumper.. when are you going to change your dog? I thought you were going to ruin me? Haha

When are you going to feed your 17 Russian Caucasian Mtn dogs?

Stick with the topic.

Can’t fix stupid.
Ok anti trumper

When are you going to feed your 17 Russian Caucasian Mtn dogs?

Stick with the topic.
As should you!

Forum List

Back