If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

• Banned
Trump needs to send in the National guard and reset American standards of law and order.. fuck the constitution.. retards votes don’t count

• Banned
Democrats know they are losing the black vote.. kill whites girls and you walk .. vote for us thanks

A 13-year-old boy arrested Dec. 13 and charged as a juvenile with felony murder told detectives he was at the park with the other youths but wasn’t the one who stabbed Majors, police said.

didn't do nuffin

• Banned
A 13-year-old boy arrested Dec. 13 and charged as a juvenile with felony murder told detectives he was at the park with the other youths but wasn’t the one who stabbed Majors, police said.

didn't do nuffin
They don’t want another park 5 situation now,, I guess we need video of the murder to arrest them.. sick

Trump needs to send in the National guard and reset American standards of law and order.. fuck the constitution.. retards votes don’t count

Sadly, I think you represent a large percentage of Trump voters.

You fucktards just released kids that murdered a female

Jit, really, nobody but other Trumpettes are at all interested in your racist rants.
what's racist about it?

Jit, really, nobody but other Trumpettes are at all interested in your racist rants.
I’m racist??? I released black murders of a white woman?

You didn’t “release” anyone, you stupid fucking troll.

You didn’t “release” anyone, you stupid fucking troll.
Hey it’s the site troll what’s up buddy

White liberal guilt and the appointment of blacks with chips on their shoulders to positions they should never be appointed to.....

Not to shake up anybody too much, but this insanity had been going on for 40+ years. See my OP entitled Quiz for Liberals (If you dare)

See also the book "Mugged", by Ann Coulter. It's a history book of blacks walking free from serious crime, and in many cases, innocent whites and cops being accused and railroaded.

Forum List

Back