If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

You remember when a certain former mayor cleaned up New York? You know, before BLM was marching down the street yelling "we want dead cops"?

Now look at this.... this makes me sick. Makes me want to puke.

That said... you need to back off a bit. You have to have some faith in the police. If they released a boy, perhaps there is a reason.

On the other hand, I hate this idea that you can hang out with rapists and murderers, and as long as you personally didn't directly push a knife into someone, then it doesn't matter. You are clean and pure and an angel. I say if this kid was with the guy who killed her, and he did nothing, they should toss his butt in the chair and fry it.

Honestly, death to these criminals AND the people who support them by being there and not saying a word.

If he had called the police himself, and said Timmy killed her... ok. But the police have to track him down, and all he can say is, yeah I was with the murderer and did nothing.... you shoot that boy between the eyes, and drop his body in a pit.

We have got to stop this crap.

Again, did you miss the Central Park Five case where five young men were accused of a crime, went to jail, and then they found out someone else did it and probably should have known all along.

Tell you what, I'd be all for dropping suspects into "a pit" if we do the same to rogue cops who shoot children in the back.

Deal?
They were guilty,, you are a typical white democrat that loves bad elements in the black community raping and killing

How do you know? I asked that last night, but you didn't answer.

Or are you just so bloodthirsty that a lynching is just what you want.
The central park five? They were guilty as sin! This little boy needs to be caught! THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT!

LMAO!! The order? lol That is hilarious.

But aren't you the one who wants to take the police off the streets?
Yes please less police please!! I pray that comes true

Do you represent all black people? I’m talking about an individual
Stop talking shit. You know perfectly well that nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than a good black-guys-raping-and-killing-white women tale

Guys like you literally want white women to die at the hands of black men.

So you can make some political point.

He was a suspect. You idiot. And he was released and he was black.

You know what means ?

That means must have REALLY REALLY not have anything on him. He must have been cleaner that nun's panties for them to let him walk.
Don’t get in our way boy we coming for Tyrone!

Maybe the girl should have gotten a gun or a husband. Isn't that what you said about women walking on the streets in Boston?

Do you represent all black people? I’m talking about an individual
Stop talking shit. You know perfectly that nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than a good black-guys-raping-and-killing-white women tale

Guys like - literally want white women to die at the hands of black men. So you can make some political point.
Ok sir you have white derangement syndrome! Get some help

He was a suspect. You idiot. And he was released and he was black.

You know what means ?

That means must have REALLY REALLY not have anything on him. He must have been cleaner that nun's panties for them to let him walk.
Don’t get in our way boy we coming for Tyrone!

Maybe the girl should have gotten a gun or a husband. Isn't that what you said about women walking on the streets in Boston?
She should have had a gun you are correct , maybe she was going to be married soon.

What a stupid thread, meant only to drum up racism. Obviously, this is not how the criminal-justice system works. According to the linked article, one of the three suspects has been charged. Apparently, the police do not have sufficient evidence to charge this one, so he has been released. This is what always happens. The police are under time limits in charging someone. It has nothing to do with race.

This isn't the first time. Right-wingers seem never to understand or factor in the standard operating procedures that are involved in any given situation. They just run their mouths.

What a stupid thread, meant only to drum up racism. Obviously, this is not how the criminal-justice system works. According to the linked article, one of the three suspects has been charged. Apparently, the police do not have sufficient evidence to charge this one, so he has been released. This is what always happens. The police are under time limits in charging someone. It has nothing to do with race.

This isn't the first time. Right-wingers seem never to understand or factor in the standard operating procedures that are involved in any given situation. They just run their mouths.
Are you saying this boy is not guilty!?

How could I at this stage of the proceedings? Again, you are ignoring, or are ignorant of police SOP to try and make me jump to a conclusion that nobody can make at this point. Stop playing around.

How could I at this stage of the proceedings? Again, you are ignoring, or are ignorant of police SOP to try and make me jump to a conclusion that nobody can make at this point. Stop playing around.
He has a bite mark on his forehead from her fighting back!

The police said there was not enough evidence to charge him. So your claim of his guilt are bogus.

How do you know the boy released is guilty?

Link?

Forehead? I read the bite mark was on a finger.

The police said there was not enough evidence to charge him. So your claim of his guilt are bogus.
Except for the bite on his forehead

Yes it was a bite on his four head and yes I’ve done more research than you do your homework before you post

Yes it was a bite on his four head and yes I’ve done more research than you do your homework before you post
The bite mark was on his hand.

The 14-year-old is one of three minors suspected in the high-profile slaying of Majors, 18, who was killed in a robbery gone wrong in Morningside Park. According to The New York Times, authorities believed the teen’s family was hiding him until a mark on his hand healed. An official briefed on the case told the Times that the mark was consistent with a bite.

Police Find, Question and Release Teen Wanted for Questioning in Tessa Majors Killing

Forum List

Back