CDZ If you had the POWER

1. Dig a canal wide and deep enough for ocean going vessels along the Rio Grande River through New Mexico, Arizona and California to San Diego Bay.

2. Dig canals for commercial and recreational vessels from the East to the southwest for irrigation of the desserts and relief for drought ravaged areas of the SW with snow melts and flooding produced almost every year.

(1 & 2) will provide jobs for decades, provide a relatively secure border between the US and Central and South America. If the project could be a joint operation and jointly owned by Mexico and the United States it would be a means to solve the issue of immigration for generations.

3. Repeal Art. II, sec. 1 of the COTUS and limited the term of POTUS to one six year term, granting POTUS the power of the line-item veto as in effect in several states.

(3) will take some of the power of lobbyists and the special interests away and allow POTUS to focus his or her entire energy on country first, not their own reelection.

4. Renew the electrification of America. Renew, replace or repair the nations electrical infrastructure, adding more solar, wind, nuclear and geothermal electricity where possible.

5. Expand the PPACA (Obamacare) to include cradle to grave preventative health care for all citizens.

6. Establish Universal National Service, where every citizen between 16 and 35 is required to serve two full years, + training if necessary, in service to America.

7. Establish a Code of Ethics applicable to every government employee, including the members of the Supreme Court.

8. Repeal Citizens United & McCutcheon v. FEC and make every donation to every issue up to a vote by The People fully transparent; written in standard English and in the same font list ever person by name, occupation and State of Residence listed in every print ad, the same information in a readable size on TV, and read at the same speed with ths same clarity as any ad on radio.

9. Every person elected to or appointed to any Federal Office shall be prohibited from employment by any source with any stake in legislation.

Number 10: The right to vote is sacrosanct. The Congress must define and list forms of identification which shall be accepted in any election for public office, and any vote for or against any initiative, referendum or recall election. Furthermore, any effort to curtail the vote in any election, local, state or federal shall be punished by not less than one year and one day in confinement, a $10,000 dollar fine and the loss of the right to vote for 20 years.

I'm exactly the opposite, I believe we should seriously limit who can and can't vote.

I just don't believe that should be based on race or gender.

IT should be based on stupid.

OMG! A wish list of change but no one is willing to work to make change. Can we spell,

DYSFUNCTION?

Get with it folks, read the first post, Josf plugged up the thread with off topic chafe so no point in reading further.

CDZ - A Lawful And Peaceful Revolution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's real and the only reason it won't work is you won't work. Any reasonable change suggested in this thread is possible after we restore constitutional government.

It's our right, and it's time to use it, or lose it.

1. Repeal the 1965 immigration act and strengthen the older 1924 act to only allow in people of Europe.
2. End birth right citizenship
3. Repeal the 1964 civil rights act...Replace it with the American separation act. Pretty much grant blacks half of Mississippi and 10% to 20% of Al, LA, Ga and maybe S.Carolina. Help them set up a government and a justice system that only they can control.
4. End Nafta and most free trade agreements.
5. Fund our infrastructure and science programs right
6. End common core and work on educational reforms.
7. Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.

Batman+facepalm+nananananananana+bat+fan+you+thought+i+was+gonna+say_7616d7_3431079.jpg

Well, it fixes our stupid mistakes and starts the process of taking this country back to the greatness it had in the 1940's-1970 period. That is where I believe we peaked as a civilization.

No gays,
No transgendered
We spent money on our infrastructure and science
Our educational system was the best on earth
A person could buy a home, car and raise a family on a single income
Criminals were treated as criminals and nuts as nuts.

I'd love to see a 1955 social and economic set-up with the tech of today.... ;) No groid problem either as they'd govern themselves.
so there were no gays back then?.....you mean they came about during the 70's?....ill be damned....

They'd be considered a bunch of filth that they're. We shouldn't accept mental illness.
so if someone is considered mentally ill....just put them down?.....

1. Repeal the 1965 immigration act and strengthen the older 1924 act to only allow in people of Europe.
3. Repeal the 1964 civil rights act...Replace it with the American separation act. Pretty much grant blacks half of Mississippi and 10% to 20% of Al, LA, Ga and maybe S.Carolina. Help them set up a government and a justice system that only they can control.
7. Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.

Batman+facepalm+nananananananana+bat+fan+you+thought+i+was+gonna+say_7616d7_3431079.jpg

Well, it fixes our stupid mistakes and starts the process of taking this country back to the greatness it had in the 1940's-1970 period. That is where I believe we peaked as a civilization.

No gays,
No transgendered
We spent money on our infrastructure and science
Our educational system was the best on earth
A person could buy a home, car and raise a family on a single income
Criminals were treated as criminals and nuts as nuts.

I'd love to see a 1955 social and economic set-up with the tech of today.... ;) No groid problem either as they'd govern themselves.
so there were no gays back then?.....you mean they came about during the 70's?....ill be damned....

They'd be considered a bunch of filth that they're. We shouldn't accept mental illness.
so if someone is considered mentally ill....just put them down?.....

bye dottie :(

Seriously here's a change

Let's just shutter all welfare programs. fuck that noise.

Instead , every family in America will receive a check for $50K at the beginning of each year.

If you want more, go work, if not, fine. But if you waste it all, too bad.

Interesting ideas. It made me think perhaps the best thing would be to require an IQ test to allow anyone to breed or vote.

Just one thing.

Ban private money in political campaigns. Have all political campaigns funded only by the government.

This would allow corrupted politicians to be replaced by honest (not in the pocket of corporate America) congressmen. This congress would make the changes we need.

I would resurrect HUAC and COINTELPRO, dissolve several Executive Branch departments, gut the State Department and name the Democratic Party a terrorist organization, for starters.

:laugh:

Interesting ideas. It made me think perhaps the best thing would be to require an IQ test to allow anyone to breed or vote.
It doesn't take intelligence to pass the most logical test. It takes integrity.

And you failed when you could not agree and accept that the purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights.

Agree with everything but #7. You need the rich to create the jobs needed to rejuvenate this country.

The first thing I would do is enact universal servitude.

Everyone, regardless of race, education, income, and physical condition be enrolled in some form of helping fellow citizens when they reach the age of 18.

Each can chose but it not limited only to the military. Make it last for 2 years as it was during the draft and, upon satisfactory completion, register as a voter and make eligible for government funding of next level of education - trade or scholarship institute.

Watch how quickly the overall participation in our system of government increases. Heck - even invite every immigrant, regardless of age, to participate in the same. If they do, give them a quick way of becoming legal.

That is an essay sized question. But to narrow it to 5...
1. universal equal high quality public educational system
2. no more racism or gender discrimination
3. less corrupt politicians
4. well covered social security
5. Government insured healthcare and medicare

"Martin Luther King Jr had a dream; I have a vision. My vision is platformed on and because of his dream. My vision is the government of tomorrow. One adhering to all the wills of the people yet balancing interests of the founded corporations without bias. One with a strong universal equal access public educational system. I ask of you to take a look at my self-created new Government system linked bellow. I ask of you to dream with my vision and fully envision my dream. Thank you very much for all your time and I hope you can share my vision of the government of tomorrow.
Eleutherocracy The Key for a Balanced Government - Home

Repeal the 14th Amendment, tax EVERYONE, restore fast-track death penalty.

Here goes -

1. Remove political party designation from all ballots (local, state and federal). If you're too stupid not to know who you're voting for then don't vote.
2(a) Send no soldier into combat unless the congress declares war. 2(b) If war is declared, all resources are to be used for optimal benefit to support the war effort
3. Single tax rate for corporations, income tax, capital gains, and inheritance. By broadening the tax base that rate should be extremely low. A single rate across the board will eliminate sleight-of-hand by politicians and lawyers.
4. Replace welfare with workfare. I'd take money now going to unemployed and give it to private industry to (a) train unskilled workers, (b) have these workers rebuilding the nation's infra-structure, (c) prepare these workers to compete for better jobs in the labor force.
5. In place of Obamacare, offer to reimburse top graduates of medical colleges their college costs in exchange for donating time to free public clinics.
6. More emphasis on the sciences. Build a successor to the Hubble telescope and put an equal amount in oceanic and medical research.
7. Eliminate practice of allowing government and industry to ask persons to identify their race.
8. Microchip convicted criminals.

What changes would you make in order to improve our country?

List your top 5-10

Mine, not in any specific order will be posted as I

Far too many children come into the world unwanted. Earth does have limited resources so I suggest we allow any adult to make the choice never to reproduce. Government or insurance paying for necessary surgery on request. Reversals possible but patient pays for that. Saves taxpayers by having fewer children in foster care or on welfare.

Get rid of politicians who are caught abusing their positions or power. Replace them, prosecute them and bar from future political careers. Same thing for social workers and teachers.

Number 1: I'd change the national language to Chinese gradually over the course of 50 years.
Number 2: I'd give China a large track of land in Michigan to operate outside of U.S. law.
Number 3: Void all property deeds effective 120 years from the date of implementation. If implemented today all private property would expire July 2, 2135. On that date all property in border states would be sold to Chinese citizens born in mainland China, Chinese governments or Chinese companies.
Number 4: Set up economic districts like the one in Number 2 where the entire population speaks Russian, French, Arabic, German, Hindi, Portugese and Japanese. These districts would be open to trade with the United States without barriers by corresponding economic allies.
Number 5: Surrender the border states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Florida, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and Alaska) to the Chinese government effective July 2, 2185.
Number 6: Stop the printing of U.S. currency. Dollars are our greatest export. We need to make sure it maintains it's value. We need to implement measures that makes the dollar more valuable.
Number 7: Implement a very liberal Islamic theocracy. This sect of Islam would be based upon a brand new Chinese translation of the Qu'ran officially created by the United States government. The conversion process to this state religion would require that all adherents understand that it isn't really true. It would be an atheistic version of Islam. The focus would be on educating all citizenry of Islamic thought for the protection of citizens from Islamic terrorist. We need to become familiar with our enemies so that they can't kill us very well. Christians would be free to believe in God. All religions would be free to exercise. They would just be required to attend the activities of the new Islamic state religion.

The Chinese are taking world power pretty soon. We will lose if we fight it and we will lose big time. This is historically proven. We need to become strong allies with China. Sharing geography and language with them would be extremely advantageous. Sharing a currency with China would be disastrous. The dollar needs to remain powerful even if the U.S. loses it's power. The Islamic community harbors terrorist that want to kill us. We could discourage that rage by paying homage to their culture.

Last edited:
Secure our borders.

Renegotiate NAFTA and all other trade agreements. Too many of our trade agreements enrich corporations at the expense of American Workers. Reintroduce tariffs to balance the trade deficit.

Become much more isolationist. No more world police. No more benefactors to the world. Spend American money on Americans.

Repeal the 17th amendment.

Balance the budget. Cut spending and, if necessary, an across the board tax increase for national debt reduction only, sunsetting when the debt reaches 40% of GDP.

Forum List

Back