CDZ If you had the POWER

jameson245

Jun 5, 2015
What changes would you make in order to improve our country?

List your top 5-10

Mine, not in any specific order will be posted as I

Far too many children come into the world unwanted. Earth does have limited resources so I suggest we allow any adult to make the choice never to reproduce. Government or insurance paying for necessary surgery on request. Reversals possible but patient pays for that. Saves taxpayers by having fewer children in foster care or on welfare.

Get rid of politicians who are caught abusing their positions or power. Replace them, prosecute them and bar from future political careers. Same thing for social workers and teachers.

1. Repeal the 1965 immigration act and strengthen the older 1924 act to only allow in people of Europe.
2. End birth right citizenship
3. Repeal the 1964 civil rights act...Replace it with the American separation act. Pretty much grant blacks half of Mississippi and 10% to 20% of Al, LA, Ga and maybe S.Carolina. Help them set up a government and a justice system that only they can control.
4. End Nafta and most free trade agreements.
5. Fund our infrastructure and science programs right
6. End common core and work on educational reforms.
7. Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.

1. Depopulate the earth
2. Rule the world
3. Fix whatever I see needs fixing
4. Create a new money system
5. Uhhh

1. Repeal the 1965 immigration act and strengthen the older 1924 act to only allow in people of Europe.
3. Repeal the 1964 civil rights act...Replace it with the American separation act. Pretty much grant blacks half of Mississippi and 10% to 20% of Al, LA, Ga and maybe S.Carolina. Help them set up a government and a justice system that only they can control.
7. Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.

Batman+facepalm+nananananananana+bat+fan+you+thought+i+was+gonna+say_7616d7_3431079.jpg

Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.

You have a list of these evil loop holes?

Batman+facepalm+nananananananana+bat+fan+you+thought+i+was+gonna+say_7616d7_3431079.jpg

Well, it fixes our stupid mistakes and starts the process of taking this country back to the greatness it had in the 1940's-1970 period. That is where I believe we peaked as a civilization.

No gays,
No transgendered
We spent money on our infrastructure and science
Our educational system was the best on earth
A person could buy a home, car and raise a family on a single income
Criminals were treated as criminals and nuts as nuts.

I'd love to see a 1955 social and economic set-up with the tech of today.... ;) No groid problem either as they'd govern themselves.

Well, it fixes our stupid mistakes and starts the process of taking this country back to the greatness it had in the 1940's-1970 period. That is where I believe we peaked as a civilization.

No gays,
No transgendered

I'd love to see a 1955 social and economic set-up with the tech of today.... ;) No groid problem either as they'd govern themselves.
so there were no gays back then?.....you mean they came about during the 70's?....ill be damned....

No gays,
No transgendered

so there were no gays back then?.....you mean they came about during the 70's?....ill be damned....

They'd be considered a bunch of filth that they're. We shouldn't accept mental illness.

First thing I'd do is take on an apprentice.

Then I'd consolidate my power by eliminating all potential enemies.

Then I'd build a death star.

Then I'd disband the Senate and place local power in the regional Governors.

Then I'd get a face lift.......... after I destroy a couple of planets.
:eusa_whistle:

Inspire rule of law specifically concerning the top 10 worst criminals currently perpetrating the worst crimes in America today. This can happen in any town in any state in America now. An accusation is spoken and written by an accuser accusing each of the first 10 worst criminals and each of those accusations move along in due process as exemplified in the following 2 court cases:

RESPUBLICA v. CARLISLE 1 U.S. 35 1778 Justia U.S. Supreme Court Center
RESPUBLICA v. SHAFFER 1 U.S. 236 1788 Justia U.S. Supreme Court Center

Also confirmed in the Bill of Rights; specifically the 5th and 7th Amendments to the fraudulent Constitution of 1787.

So the accusation of fraud against a private individual such as the current Federal Reserve Chairman starts the power of rule of law according to the common laws of free people whose duty is to defend each other in time and place, and this beginning begins in any town in any county in any state in America as the accusation inspires (empowers) a sheriff of the people, for the people, hired by the people, for mutual defense, and this inspired sheriff assembles a Grand Jury to hear the accusation and these people constituting the Grand Jury are randomly selected out of the county in which the accusation is initiated against the accused who allegedly perpetrates this crime of fraud upon the American people.

The Grand Jury, if I have this power of imparting knowledge into these Grand Jurors, results in a Presentment written so as to then hand that order to a prosecutor of the people, for the people, and hired by the people to work for the mutual defense of the people, and that prosecutor is duty bound then to prosecute the defendant during a trial by jury as another group of people are randomly selected from the county in which the crime has allegedly occurred, which is any town, in any county, in any state, in America, and the defendant is issued a notice and demand that they are on trial, and that their defense is afforded to them at this trial, and that it is the responsibility of the prosecutor to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt as to the accusation of wrongdoing, and it is the duty of the whole country, represented by the jurors, for those jurors to determine guilt beyond a reasonable doubt unanimously, so that the whole country is thereby defended against the accuser who may make a false accusation, and the whole country is defended against someone found guilty of wrongdoing beyond reasonable doubt, and the whole country, unanimously, decides which punishment, if any, will be earned by the one found guilty if guilt is proven to the jury beyond reasonable doubt. If I had my power of imparting knowledge to those jurists at this stage I'd impart the knowledge that has been given to me over years of study, and those jurors would unanimously decide that the current Federal Reserve Chairman is in fact guilty of very serious crimes against the American people, and the jury would strip away any power commanded by that guilty criminal to continue perpetrating the central banking fraud crime - at least. I think the whole country of people represented in a jury would tend to want to hang such criminals after all the evidence against them, including their pedophile sex slave, torture, and mass murder crimes are discovered and brought to light during the first trial or during subsequent trials as new accusations against these individuals move from out of the darkness of public censure and into the light of public awareness.

The first trial prosecuted according to the common laws of free people against these worst of the worst criminals currently guilty of perpetrating these worst crimes against the least able to defend themselves (again if I have the power to do so) would be broadcast on every major broadcast network because the information is so vital for our temporal salvation as caring, moral, human beings.

While those trials are occurring, and again speaking as if I had the power of imparting knowledge to many people, there would be a quickening of the current trends to invest more time and energy into competitive finance services that replace the fraudulent criminal monopoly counterfeit service. More people in more states would begin offering gold backed, or silver backed, or land backed, or commodity backed, sound money services, and more people would set aside their counterfeit money habits in favor of the honest and much more powerful money services precisely at the time that the criminal money counterfeiting organization is being defunded through rule of law in # 1 above.

The forum is slowing down so I may or may not add 4 through 10 after posting this reply now.

Last edited:
What changes would you make in order to improve our country?

List your top 5-10

Mine, not in any specific order will be posted as I

Far too many children come into the world unwanted. Earth does have limited resources so I suggest we allow any adult to make the choice never to reproduce. Government or insurance paying for necessary surgery on request. Reversals possible but patient pays for that. Saves taxpayers by having fewer children in foster care or on welfare.

Get rid of politicians who are caught abusing their positions or power. Replace them, prosecute them and bar from future political careers. Same thing for social workers and teachers.
(1) Clean the rats out of Washington, all of them, no exceptions. Replace them with pro-Americans ASAP.
(2) Put justice back in our judicial system.
(3) Make foreign trade fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade.
(4) Enact fair, equal, and just tax laws and tax codes.
(5) Put America back to work, producing what America uses and consumes.
(6) Restore the right to privacy, and allow everyone without a criminal record to own a gun.
(7) Send all illegal immigrants back to their home countries.
(8) End senseless deadly costly wars.
(9) Drastically reduce military spending, especially no-bid contracts.
(10) End foreign aid unless there's a natural disaster somewhere.

I have many more, but you limited the list to 10.

1. Dig a canal wide and deep enough for ocean going vessels along the Rio Grande River through New Mexico, Arizona and California to San Diego Bay.

2. Dig canals for commercial and recreational vessels from the East to the southwest for irrigation of the desserts and relief for drought ravaged areas of the SW with snow melts and flooding produced almost every year.

(1 & 2) will provide jobs for decades, provide a relatively secure border between the US and Central and South America. If the project could be a joint operation and jointly owned by Mexico and the United States it would be a means to solve the issue of immigration for generations.

3. Repeal Art. II, sec. 1 of the COTUS and limit the term of POTUS to one six year term, granting POTUS the power of the line-item veto as in effect in several states.

(3) will take some of the power of lobbyists and the special interests away and allow POTUS to focus his or her entire energy on country first, not their own reelection.

4. Renew the electrification of America. Renew, replace or repair the nations electrical infrastructure, adding more solar, wind, nuclear and geothermal electricity where possible.

5. Expand the PPACA (Obamacare) to include cradle to grave preventative health care for all citizens.

6. Establish Universal National Service, where every citizen between 16 and 35 is required to serve two full years, + training if necessary, in service to America.

7. Establish a Code of Ethics applicable to every government employee, including the members of the Supreme Court.

8. Repeal Citizens United & McCutcheon v. FEC and make every donation to every issue up to a vote by The People fully transparent; written in standard English and in the same font list ever person who donated more than $100 dollars by name, occupation and State of Residence, listed in every print ad, the same information in a readable font on TV, and read at the same speed with the same clarity as any ad on radio. No more can an ad be identified as 'Swift Boat Vets" or "Citizens for Freedom, Liberty and apple pie".

9. Every person elected to or appointed to any Federal Office shall be prohibited from employment by any source with any stake in legislation after leaving office, nor shall any person who held an office of trust work for any company or industry holding or seeking a government contract.

Number 10: The right to vote is sacrosanct. The Congress must define and list forms of identification which shall be accepted in any election for public office, and any vote for or against any initiative, referendum or recall election. Furthermore, any effort to curtail the vote in any election, local, state or federal shall be punished by not less than one year and one day in confinement, a $10,000 dollar fine and the loss of the right to vote for 20 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back