CDZ If you had the POWER

If I had the power, I would change education to promote free thinking, individual excellence, and critical thought processes.
The standard courses could be:

reading English
writing English
constitution; history and meaning
math
history
sciences and technology:
________scientific method
arts
physical fitness

optional educational electives:

domestic arts
vocational classes
entrepreneurial skills
firearms and military training
woods crafts
agro sciences
animal husbandry
foreign languages
public speech
college preparatory classes

The rest would take care of itself.

Sadly, I don't have that power and no one ever will.

If I had the power, I would change education to promote free thinking, individual excellence, and critical thought processes.
The standard courses could be:

reading English
writing English
constitution; history and meaning
math
history
sciences and technology:
________scientific method
arts
physical fitness

optional educational electives:

domestic arts
vocational classes
entrepreneurial skills
firearms and military training
woods crafts
agro sciences
animal husbandry
foreign languages
public speech
college preparatory classes

The rest would take care of itself.

Sadly, I don't have that power and no one ever will.

Economics.

No particular order
1: Require a balanced budget. Spending cannot exceed revenue. Require that 5% of annual revenue go to paying down the debt until retired.
2: Delete any state/federal program where people are forced to prove goods and services to others w/o compensation, interpreted broadly.
3: De-criminalize most victimless crimes, with the understanding that if you get yourself in trouble otherwise, you, yourself, and no one else, are responsible for the outcome.
4: Remove payroll deductions. Everyone files and pays quarterly
5: Give people the choice to participate in SS - you may choose to get all or part of the 12.4% FICA contribution you and your employer pay as part of your check and have the freedom to do with it what you want. See: (3)
6: Fight wars to win them. Clear objectives, overwhelming force, national commitment. Seek international support when possible, but do not ever seek permission.
7: Apply strict scrutiny to every gun control law on the books, overturning all that fail. Full nation-wide carry reciprocity, assuming that the need to obtain a carry permit is upheld.
8: Voters must be able to substantively prove they are who they say are when they register, and when the cast a ballot. States will vet the registration rolls yearly.
9: (reserved)
10. (reserved)

legalize dope, gambling, prostitution. REQUIREccw of guns by everyone, (and demo at least cop levels of "skill" and knowlege of the law). Get rid of 90% of military and gov't, seal the border and run off the illegals. Go back on the gold standard. Get rid of all welfare, to include SS, Medicare, farm price supports, corporate welfare. break up the country into 8=10 smaller, more homogenous nations, do away with taxes. If govt can't pay for something with voluntary contributions and lotteries, then govt has no biz trying to do that thing. Privatize almost everything, sell off the "public" lands. Default on our debt, publicly admitting that we bsed everyone. Require the reading and comprehension of "No Treason". "Our Enemy:The State" and "The Anti-Capitalist Mentality".

Last edited:
1. Repeal the 1965 immigration act and strengthen the older 1924 act to only allow in people of Europe.
2. End birth right citizenship
3. Repeal the 1964 civil rights act...Replace it with the American separation act. Pretty much grant blacks half of Mississippi and 10% to 20% of Al, LA, Ga and maybe S.Carolina. Help them set up a government and a justice system that only they can control.
4. End Nafta and most free trade agreements.
5. Fund our infrastructure and science programs right
6. End common core and work on educational reforms.
7. Tax the rich and repeal all loop holes that favor them over the middle class.
I agree with this for the most part but blacks wouldn't need part of their own country because I would first offer them ALL 1 way tickets to whatever country they wanted as long as it was not a white country,those that stayed would be put on reservations,given drugs to sterilize them and enough food,booze,etc to last them until the last one died off. Same with Indians,Asians,Latino's etc etc etc.

Forum List

Back