If you got the shot but also got COVID, why arent you frustrated for being lied to?

Nope. Stop with the lies. No US citizen or permanent resident can be refused entry to the US. But, they could have been quarantined. Damn, you're stupid.
you still haven't answered why you're afraid of unvaccinated? come on surada, afraid to tell the truth?

older than you, much smarter and accurate.

Do you remember the polio epidemic of 1953? Have you read about the yellow fever epidemics?

Why would I fear the unvaccinated ? I fear for them . Being influenced by ignorant mob hysteria is not good. I would hate to infect anyone if I got sick.

I don't have your paranoia about vaccines, but my shot card dates back to 1950 and includes multiple boosters for Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Cholera etc.

Do you remember the polio epidemic of 1953? Have you read about the yellow fever epidemics?

Why would I fear the unvaccinated ? I fear for them . Being influenced by ignorant mob hysteria is not good. I would hate to infect anyone if I got sick.

I don't have your paranoia about vaccines, but my shot card dates back to 1950 and includes multiple boosters for Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Cholera etc.

So you're fine with unvaccinated people in close proximity to you, right? You're vaccinated, so you'll be fine, right?

So you supported Trump's travel ban?

Trump loves a headline, but he can't ban US citizens from returning to the US. He could have required them to be quarantined.

You need to learn to think so you aren't so influenced by lies and grandstanding.

Biden's cdc says, the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are the same. But I didn't take the experimental jab with all the side effects.

So you're fine with unvaccinated people in close proximity to you, right? You're vaccinated, so you'll be fine, right?

Like in a restaurant or grocery store ? I have no way to know who's vaccinated and who isn't .. I wash my hands frequently. Recent cases that I'm familiar with are mild and not life threatening. But, except for one rather ditzy young woman, they have stayed home for a week until they were well.

I had an aortic aneurysm New Years Eve and surgery.. so that would have made me vulnerable. I think it's a matter of caring about yourself, your neighbors and loved ones.

Trump loves a headline, but he can't ban US citizens from returning to the US. He could have required them to be quarantined.

You need to learn to think so you aren't so influenced by lies and grandstanding.
He banned non citizens from visiting and got called a racist for it. You loons have short memories.

The cult knows the vax is a hoax. They are too embarassed to admit they are dumb as hell.

Vax does not work.
Vax has side effects.

Biden's cdc says, the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are the same. But I didn't take the experimental jab with all the side effects.

I didn't have any side effects. I'll be getting another Pfizer booster next Wednesday.

He banned non citizens from visiting and got called a racist for it. You loons have short memories.

I don't put much stock in what Trump says. He's terribly dumb, lies at the drop of a hat and claims to know everything about everything. Look at his track record over the past 40 years.

I don't put much stock in what Trump says. He's terribly dumb, lies at the drop of a hat and claims to know everything about everything. Look at his track record over the past 40 years.
A billionaire who became president is now dumb. I wish I was that dumb

This is simply a lie.

It has side effects.

Just because YOU are not suffering from side effects does not mean there are no side effects.

You are debunked.

Lol. Are you isolated? I mean do you just get all your information from the internet and conspiracy websites?

Forum List

Back