If You Don’t Think Government Schooling Is A Failure….

7. Now….about that indoctrination that has replaced education….

“…the school week was reduced from five days to four days a week, with instruction only provided a few hours a day remotely. When in-person school finally resumed after an entire calendar year, the low norm accepted by multiple governors was a mere 30 percent of pre-pandemic instruction hours — e.g., two-and-a-half-hour school days, four days a week.

…instead of focusing on academic instruction, school boards, administrators, and teachers advanced curriculum agendas centering on a host of other topics. These include gender redefinition and self-selection, a twisted anti-American historical narrative, Critical Race Theory, and other woke academics under the increasingly familiar guise of innocent-sounding terms — diversity, inclusion, equity, and social justice.

Redefining equity as equal outcome rather than equal opportunity, challenging students academically with high standards is now viewed as discrimination. Consequently, advanced courses are being removed because students of some races and ethnicities aren’t represented proportionately.”
Dumbing Down K-12 Education

8. And the reason the discussion of Communism is whitewashed? To hide the origins of the government school agenda.

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.”
Caldron Pool

That's how to spell "failure."

9. “Lowering of standards and expectations also comes in the form of changing admissions processes. For example, New York City is manipulating the qualification standards for academic programs ranging from gifted and talented programs for kindergarten students to specialized high schools.

Thomas Jefferson High School in Fairfax County, Virginia, the number one ranked high school in America, known for its rigorous STEM curriculum, is similarly manipulating admissions standards to racially balance the student body at the expense of admitting academically qualified students. The racial rebalancing comes despite the student body comprising of 79 percent non-white students.

Seventy-three percent of students are categorized as “Asian” yet represent more than 30 countries. This high degree of diversity is disregarded because school leaders want to control the racial representation — of course, in the noble name of diversity.”
Dumbing Down K-12 Education

No ma’am. I don’t need books to inform my outlook. I prefer real life experience

Of course you are not smart enough to realize how I used you to personify the OP.

You are uneducated, a fool, in fact, and vote Democrat.

You inadvertently prove Coulter's statement;
Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.

You've been a great help.
Now....dismissed.

Of course you are not smart enough to realize how I used you to personify the OP.

You are uneducated, a fool, in fact, and vote Democrat.

You inadvertently prove Coulter's statement;
Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.

You've been a great help.
Now....dismissed.
You think I’m uneducated because I don’t read political books? If you think you are an example of educated then that is laughable. You may read a lot of books but by the way you post they are not helping make you smart or intelligent.

I follow my swedish traditions. Nobody is taking my traditions from this swede born in america.

Political books have a bias....so they are all suspect and at best barely relevant. I read the Bible. I mock political authors.

I follow my swedish traditions. Nobody is taking my traditions from this swede born in america.
I knew this dentist who pulled a tooth from a Swedish patient of his and he kept the tooth on his desk for years.

You think I’m uneducated because I don’t read political books? If you think you are an example of educated then that is laughable. You may read a lot of books but by the way you post they are not helping make you smart or intelligent.
"You think I’m uneducated because I don’t read political books?"

Yeah, I do.

" If you think you are an example of educated...."

Not only do I, but I have official proof via several Ivy League institutions.

Did you wanna compare educational CVs???

I can see the same intellectual characteristics.

1631379850995.png

"You think I’m uneducated because I don’t read political books?"

Yeah, I do.

" If you think you are an example of educated...."

Not only do I, but I have official proof via several Ivy League institutions.

Did you wanna compare educational CVs???
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back