If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

It would still be America. We're one of the only true free-speech countries that doesn't put people in prison for stating provable, unpleasant facts about the liberals' little-tin-god hate ideology, Pisslam. Also, our average food costs, taxes and general living expenses are so much cheaper than our fellow English colonies of Canada, Oz and NZ. And we have the decency to put our child-molesters in prison for many years on end so they can't prey on kids, unlike the Islam-human-condom the rest of the Anglosphere obviously is.

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

I know exactly what you mean by that. My favorite form is government is whichever one leaves me alone the most and subjects me to the minimum of gov't. paperwork bureaucracy bullshit. I'm a quiet, normal law-abiding citizen who doesn't need a governmental babysitter. I'm a grown big boy now!

Last edited:
Freedom, to me, includes financial freedom to keep much of the money you work hard to earn and choose to spend it the way you see fit...not be forced to give it to someone else for them to choose how to spend it.

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?
USA today

Egypt 4000 years ago. I want to know what they knew. I need the secrets

Freedom, to me, includes financial freedom to keep much of the money you work hard to earn and choose to spend it the way you see fit...not be forced to give it to someone else for them to choose how to spend it.
Taxation is theft, eh? No wonder you don't want to live in a happier country.

I will say France. No particular reason other than it is not the USA.
It is lower than the US in the 2018 World Happiness Report.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/happiness-report/2018/WHR_web.pdf
Happiness is a self contrived feeling. I am happy for the most part but have a real distrust of conservatives.
Why?

Honest question looking for an honest answer
Happiness is what you make of your life experiences. An example might be a soldier who gets his legs blown off and still finds happiness in what he can do.
As for distrust of conservatives simply look at your sig line for the answer.

Norway. It always leads or ranks near the top of the lists.

That would be my choice as well. Same basic standard of living, same opportunities, amazing countryside and I love cold weather.

As long as they do not run out of oil or oil gets replaced it will always be rolling in the money.

I will say France. No particular reason other than it is not the USA.
It is lower than the US in the 2018 World Happiness Report.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/happiness-report/2018/WHR_web.pdf
Happiness is a self contrived feeling. I am happy for the most part but have a real distrust of conservatives.
Why?

Honest question looking for an honest answer
Happiness is what you make of your life experiences. An example might be a soldier who gets his legs blown off and still finds happiness in what he can do.
As for distrust of conservatives simply look at your sig line for the answer.
My sig line is trolling. The fact that it has apparently triggered you means it was effective.

There is no bigger pussy on this earth than the Liberal American Male

Forum List

Back