If you could pick any country on earth in which to be born right now, which one would it be?

You will be WELCOME in Australia,the most Multi Cultural of all Nations

Not true, actually, the United States is one of the most, if not the most Multi-Cultural of all Nations.

Ethnic groups English 25.9%, Australian 25.4%, Irish 7.5%, Scottish 6.4%, Italian 3.3%, German 3.2%, Chinese 3.1%, Indian 1.4%, Greek 1.4%, Dutch 1.2%, other 15.8% (includes Australian aboriginal .5%), unspecified 5.4%
note: data represent self-identified ancestry, over a third of respondents reported two ancestries (2011 est.)

Australia Demographics Profile 2018

Not sure how one would go about measuring what's "most multicultural" but I'd put Brazil high on such a list for sure.

Presently, and in the past, there are people in the U.S. who want to use the government to control the lives of anyone who is not a white, heterosexual male who practices some weird form of the Christian faith, which makes a mockery of the ideals of freedom, liberty, and democracy. Why have "ideals" and "values" if the people don't believe in living up to them?

Remember how many of us Americans had to fight to get to the polls, some of whom were injured or lost their lives in the process, from the women force-fed in the Occoquan jail, to the bodies found in the levy around a burned-out station wagon, to Viola Liuzzo, to the Edmund Pettus Bridge, and beyond.

If I were to be born right now, I'd pick Australia, New Zealand, or Norway and maybe Sweden. These countries seem, viewing them from a distance, to be much more committed to their national ideals than the U.S. is.

Interesting example of bigotry you are. The government almost any government seeks to control the lives of everyone but the ruling/moneyed class. Too often we forget law applies to everyone and if one can be controlled all can be controlled except those with money and or influence.

Pointing out a history of bigotry makes one a bigot? Your comment makes no sense.
My examples of the blemishes on U.S. history involved denying the citizenry of the basic rights to liberty and self-governance.

Presently, and in the past, there are people in the U.S. who want to use the government to control the lives of anyone who is not a white, heterosexual male who practices some weird form of the Christian faith, which makes a mockery of the ideals of freedom, liberty, and democracy. Why have "ideals" and "values" if the people don't believe in living up to them?

Remember how many of us Americans had to fight to get to the polls, some of whom were injured or lost their lives in the process, from the women force-fed in the Occoquan jail, to the bodies found in the levy around a burned-out station wagon, to Viola Liuzzo, to the Edmund Pettus Bridge, and beyond.

If I were to be born right now, I'd pick Australia, New Zealand, or Norway and maybe Sweden. These countries seem, viewing them from a distance, to be much more committed to their national ideals than the U.S. is.

Interesting example of bigotry you are. The government almost any government seeks to control the lives of everyone but the ruling/moneyed class. Too often we forget law applies to everyone and if one can be controlled all can be controlled except those with money and or influence.

Pointing out a history of bigotry makes one a bigot? Your comment makes no sense.
My examples of the blemishes on U.S. history involved denying the citizenry of the basic rights to liberty and self-governance.

Bigotry in that you referenced women and minoritys when government actively works to control the whole population. As I said only the ruling/moneyed class is exempt.

Not true, actually, the United States is one of the most, if not the most Multi-Cultural of all Nations.

Ethnic groups English 25.9%, Australian 25.4%, Irish 7.5%, Scottish 6.4%, Italian 3.3%, German 3.2%, Chinese 3.1%, Indian 1.4%, Greek 1.4%, Dutch 1.2%, other 15.8% (includes Australian aboriginal .5%), unspecified 5.4%
note: data represent self-identified ancestry, over a third of respondents reported two ancestries (2011 est.)

You missed out.Austrians,Germans,Spanish,French,Vietnamese,Americans,Canadians,Japanese and a hundred others you DUMB ASS

Germany.

Who'd have thought it?

The United Nations Population Fund lists Germany as host to the second-highest number of international migrants worldwide, behind the United States.[13] More than 16,000,000 people are descended from immigrants (first and second generation, including mixed heritage and ethnic German repatriates and their descendants). 96.1% of those reside in western Germany and Berlin.[14] About 7,000,000 of them are foreign residents, which is defined as those not having German citizenship. The largest ethnic group Is Turkish.

Wiki.
Sorry to correct you Mind but Australia are,the USA are way down the list,I think even Israel are above them...st

Not enough Hispanics or Blacks.

Australia is racist
What Crap

Not sure how one would go about measuring what's "most multicultural" but I'd put Brazil high on such a list for sure.
America like Brazil ARE WAY DOWN THE LIST

What list?

So, the lesson of the story is... if you have open borders.... you end up with the NAZIs living in your country, which then makes your country "multicultural"????

What list?
Bloody hell Mind,keep up to speed and the programme,PLEASE st

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

Would you say the same if you were born a black guy ?

I’d say USA.

Best balance of freedom and security on earth.

There are safer places, less freedom.

There are more dangerous places......much less freedom.

Freedom to be left the fuck alone as long as I am not bothering you is important to me....not to everyone. Plenty of people are willing to give up personal freedom to have government control their lives.

So, what country would you want to be born in today, and why?

I agree America is the place to be.

Although being born in Antarctica would have its advantages. Low taxation.

You are made of liquid water.

You will have a hard time finding liquid water on Antarctica....

Oh I doubt it.

The Portuguese colonizers of Brasil tended to intermarry with the Native Americans rather than bring European wives. That's one mix. Then they imported gazillions of African slaves from Angola, way more Africans than North America did. That's three elements mixing in even from five centuries ago. Then you have, for example, half a million Japanese in São Paulo alone, more than all US cities put together. Germans, Italians, Levantites (the two leading presidential candidates are named Bolsinaro and Haddad), East Asians, Poles, Hungarians, Dutch, Chinese and Koreans are all in significant number.

How TF would i know? I'll never get outta here, been to Canada once and couldn't order so much as a cheeseburger......all i got was blur bleur bur bleur blur bleur bur bleur blur bleur bur bleur blur bleur bur blubblub bleur........~S~

Forum List

Back