If you could know...

How and when you die.

• Yes, I would want to know when and how.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, I would not want to know when and how.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
When and how you die...would you want to know? If yes, why? If not, why not?

I voted yes because if I knew, I would know how long I have and what I can do before that time arises. And I would want to know how so I can either try to avoid whatever it is that does me in, or change what does me in with another way if I chose to.

I wouldn't want to know, because knowing me, I would spend all my time dwelling on the fact that I only had x amount of years left to live.

I voted yes because if I knew, I would know how long I have and what I can do before that time arises. And I would want to know how so I can either try to avoid whatever it is that does me in, or change what does me in with another way if I chose to.

then act like every day is all you have

pretty simple

If you know what it is that will finally get you and how... then you can go into any peril completely without fear

Only in story books

knowing does not make things static. knowing might actually mix things up. the universe is indeed a strange place

I like how the protagonist in "Big Fish" treats knowing. He goes to war and volunteers for all of the most dangerous missions to come home early because he knows that's not how he goes.

I gave this great thought and prayer, before ticking the wrong box because I didn't really look at the options.
I, after almost no real consideration to the possibilities, decided I wouldn't want to know because, if my death was of a heart attack whilst having sex with a whole class of novice nuns, I may never get the chance to experience at least a couple of them.

Forum List

Back