Army of Darkness: Chalkboard

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
There is a new underground army of radical terrorists deliberately using special modern industrialization fume generators to deliberately skylift packets of acid rain producing gaseous Earth atmospheric pollutants.

While we've seen this 'flavor' of terrorism in the past (i.e., madmen seeking to poison city water reservoirs with high levels of dangerous psychoactive agents), this new industrialization-criticizing 'army of darkness' seems to truly illuminate America's peculiar fascination with populism vigilantism which is celebrated in millions of humanist comic book stories made by the giant American comic book companies Marvel Comics and DC Comics.

Perhaps modern age democracy, which is mercantilism and capitalism based (i.e., Hong Kong free market transition catalyzed USA-China negotiations), encourages people to think about the 'grassroots' aspects of proactive politics (i.e., options podiums).

This is why relevant radicalism American comic book avatars such as Poison Ivy (a female scientist-turned-terrorist who wields dangerous ecological toxins against civilization in the name of material revolution) symbolize modern political imagination.

What if this strange army of darkness is a new pantheon of consumption psychology?

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back