If you could hang------------->

All the hot chicks of USMB...
post-73-1138037396.jpg

jasbstills2.jpg

Hot guys of the USMB

fat-guys-in-a-pool.jpg

I'm the guy in the scuba mask.

Scuba masks bring class to any event or photo

Fitnah I hope you didn't eat those thawed hotdogs!

OH my my my!!!

I went to take a nap at 2pm, then got a phone call so didn't take my nap until 4 pm.

I just woke up. I'm building up my stamina so I can hang with all the young people. *laugh*

I beg of you, no matter what do not let me drink any alcohol!! Trust me if I drink, you will not like me any more girls.

Bacon, but it has to be very crispy.

Hey Pale!!

Bout time Dan you showed up!

Granny, Boed will make us all feel smarter!

Conspiracist, me thinks you might be disappointed when you show up and we don't look like that picture. OK everyone make sure that he gets a lot of the alcohol. hehehe

OH and Manu do not let me sing on Guitar hero! *laugh*

If no snow I'll be driving Pixie that way I don't have to rent a car.
I'll bring extra deodorant cause the men will need it. LOL

I have bug spray :cool:

OH my my my!!!

I went to take a nap at 2pm, then got a phone call so didn't take my nap until 4 pm.

I just woke up. I'm building up my stamina so I can hang with all the young people. *laugh*

I beg of you, no matter what do not let me drink any alcohol!! Trust me if I drink, you will not like me any more girls.

Bacon, but it has to be very crispy.

Hey Pale!!

Bout time Dan you showed up!

Granny, Boed will make us all feel smarter!

Conspiracist, me thinks you might be disappointed when you show up and we don't look like that picture. OK everyone make sure that he gets a lot of the alcohol. hehehe

OH and Manu do not let me sing on Guitar hero! *laugh*

If no snow I'll be driving Pixie that way I don't have to rent a car.
I'll bring extra deodorant cause the men will need it. LOL

I have bug spray :cool:
That will work. :lol:

I'm going to the Restoring Honor Rally, Aug 28th, Lincoln Memorial in DC. Anyone here going? We can meet there and have dinner after the rally.

I'm going to the Restoring Honor Rally, Aug 28th, Lincoln Memorial in DC. Anyone here going? We can meet there and have dinner after the rally.

That would be great. I could take my vacation then. I have to check the schedule thingy.

I may be attending!
I have to find out when my kids are heading back to school, but if I can, I will be heading back to D.C.!

Forum List

Back