If you could hang------------->

awww. I have just known Terry longer is all. I have known Terry for at least 6 years. I like you plenty. I also like Pâté, you are NOT chopped liver

chic%20liver%20pate%20plate-large.jpg
Looks like dog food.

Tastes like it too. Ever eat beneful? It's a dogs life
Nope, never ate it.

Now THIS is food:

eat-best-pizza-nyc-800X800.jpg

Oh boy you all make me laugh and I love to laugh. Pixie, when I say I cannot cook that is not an understatement!

I use to cook a little bit back in 1980 but I lost it. When I go into the kitchen and I'm there longer then 2 minutes my husband comes in and ask me. "What do you want" I will say, I'm going to make me a some toast." What does hub do? Yep, he says, go sit down I'll do it.

I wish I could cook but the few times I have my kids won't even taste it.

I cannot style my hair either, nor apply makeup worth a damn.

I'm suppose to be a woman but for some reason those skills were never important or was I shown. *laugh*

Zoom...of course you have to come over too...you can keep Pixie and I company and watch me ruin her wonderful recipe.

Bass over for dinner? umm yard work? What happened to shining your shoes? LOL

There are many posters here actually that I wouldn't mind at all hanging out for the day. I know most would not be even close to how they are on this message board.

Xeno, I'll just have to make sure the computer and TV are out of the house because...I know you! LMAO

Oh boy you all make me laugh and I love to laugh. Pixie, when I say I cannot cook that is not an understatement!

I use to cook a little bit back in 1980 but I lost it. When I go into the kitchen and I'm there longer then 2 minutes my husband comes in and ask me. "What do you want" I will say, I'm going to make me a some toast." What does hub do? Yep, he says, go sit down I'll do it.

I'm suppose to be a woman but for some reason those skills were never important or was I shown. *laugh*

Zoom...of course you have to come over too...you can keep Pixie and I company and watch me ruin her wonderful recipe.

There are many posters here actually that I wouldn't mind at all hanging out for the day. I know most would not be even close to how they are on this message board.

Xeno, I'll just have to make sure the computer and TV are out of the house because...I know you! LMAO

Cooking is much easier than many make it out to be. Those people are just trying to be special. I would love to have a show to show people just how easy it is.

If Xeno was at my house he would shoot straight for the entertainment area, It is painted black, ceiling and all with little lighting and dark drapes for the theater affect
There I have a gaming computer, an X-box 360 and a 54 inch TV to play the games on. I would have to take his pizza to him.

Cooking is much easier than many make it out to be. Those people are just trying to be special. I would love to have a show to show people just how easy it is.

If Xeno was at my house he would shoot straight for the entertainment area, It is painted black, ceiling and all with little lighting and dark drapes for the theater affect
There I have a gaming computer, an X-box 360 and a 54 inch TV to play the games on. I would have to take his pizza to him.
Ok party at your house....I get the extra bedroom...everyone bring your sleeping bags. *snorts gleefully*

Ok party at your house....I get the extra bedroom...everyone bring your sleeping bags. *snorts gleefully*

The extra bedroom is large with 2 beds, Terry gets the big bed. The room is green and gold, plenty of room. Green Shades for a peaceful rest

All Irrelevant, Can you field dress a moose?

You're not invited :lol:

Good :lol:

And here I thought you were a good Republican lady.

out with any USMB members for a day, who would they be and why?

I would love to hang out with Pixie so she can teach me how to cook, and listen to her funny take on things.

Xeno, has to be there to keep order, after all he is the King

Dude, because I like him

House, cause he'll make me laugh

XO because the King needs someone to rule over. :lol:

Eve to be the DJ

more to follow:

I love to cook, and I love sharing my recipes with people who are deserving of them :cool:

Terry is truly my all time favorite poster on this forum. I mean that sincerely

Guess I'm just chopped liver.

You're not chopped liver. Up the ass-kissing and maybe you'll get noticed.

Forum List

Back