If you could hang------------->

Pixie, I have 31 on my friends list...your house big enough or should we rent a tent for outside. I'll rent the tent. And no fuzzy tent faces either. LMAO

We should have a USMB party at my house :lol: That would be a hoot

A TOGA Party by any chance?

TOGA!

TOGA!

TOGA!

toga-party-odt.jpg

Someone needs to tell the esteemed ladies of Phi Mu that it is not dignified to scratch your crotch while in a toga.

Also, to the girl on the left: the vat goes in your mouth. Not on your toga.

Last edited:
Pixie, I have 31 on my friends list...your house big enough or should we rent a tent for outside. I'll rent the tent. And no fuzzy tent faces either. LMAO

I have a large garage, and a basement that is where I keep the "tools" :lol:

I have a huge backyard. A tent we may need. we could draw straws for who gets the main house. We could have a bon fire and watch as the cops decend on us

Ooops I have a gigantic friends list. But all are welcome :cool:

A TOGA Party by any chance?

TOGA!

TOGA!

TOGA!

You must be able to play video games and dance like Xeno, and like 80's music :tongue: We will use Radioman for grilling

rock band....lead guitar hard and expert.....good wing man in mw2.....

You are hired.

Can you play this, we will dress the part :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM[/ame]

Requirements for attending........NONE. No politics allowed, or Gunny will be forced to move you to the basement with the rest of the tools :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Bacon is good on anything, I am going to go have a bacon sunday :lol:

If I had one month to live, I'd have bacon with every meal.

:)

(I read an interesting comment in an article a few weeks ago: Bacon is the Olive Oil of American Cuisine. - works for me!)

Bacon is good on anything, I am going to go have a bacon sunday :lol:

If I had one month to live, I'd have bacon with every meal.

:)

(I read an interesting comment in an article a few weeks ago: Bacon is the Olive Oil of American Cuisine. - works for me!)

So would I, and I am extremely healthy

I use bacon in almost every recipe, in one way or another.

Forum List

Back