Man Banned from Walmart

I'm banned from Wal-Mart too. When we go to Wal-Mart, the wife makes me wait in the truck. I don't care. I listen to the Comedy Channel on the XM radio or take naps. She goes inside to toss around my loot.

ha ha. I've only been to Walmart a few times in my life, and it was not a particularly pleasant experience.

This guy tried to claim that looking at his receipt and his items constituted some kind of "unreasonable search". I hate when people use their limited knowledge of the constitution to justify being a dickhead.

How in the heck is Wal Mart going to enforce this? Does anyone really believe that the greeter will look at the picture and remember him. What if the guy disguises himself? I think the entire thing is idiotic. The guy is a big ass wipe for sure.

He was trying to prove some silly point that he would not have his "rights violated" by a private entity searching him...yet he has the gall to complain that a private entity is exercising it's right to ban him.

This guy is a loser and is a perfect example of how trying to make a point of protecting silly "rights" can backfire.

I've never been in a Wal-Mart. Once, while visiting the in-laws in Topeka, MIL suggested we all go to the Hyper-Mart (a supersized Wal-Mart - I guess the standard ones aren't big enough for Topeka). I had this vision of mobs on meth swarming through the store crashing into each other with their shopping carts and respectfully declined. I offered to make dinner while they ran the errands - scoring a home run of: of not having to endure her over cooked vegetables; making everyone happy to have some variety from their standard fare; making MIL happy to not have to cook; and me happy to not endure the Hyper-Mart.

I must say that the wal mart near my house is absolutely the cleanest well stocked and best wal mart I have ever been in. Most look run down, and the shelves are messy and the place is gross. This store near me is like a nice department store.

I never buy any clothes there or will I. I buy pet stuff, paper products and stuff like that. We usually, well my husband does our food shopping at the Military Base but they are closed on Monday so he'll shop there for our food if we need something. The meat at wal mart is very bad though. Don't buy any meat there!

I prefer the combination of Amazon Prime, Trader Joe's, Costco, and Lucky's for my shopping needs.

The first one is especially good for the no sales tax and free shipping - with very competitive prices.

I must say that the wal mart near my house is absolutely the cleanest well stocked and best wal mart I have ever been in. Most look run down, and the shelves are messy and the place is gross. This store near me is like a nice department store.

All are Walmarts are newer, for one Walmart has probably only been in this area for 15 years. I go to one that is probably only eight years old, and the Super Walmart I go to is only a few years old. You won't find an old Walmart probably in the whole state. I didn't even know what Walmart was until I was in high school.

Last edited:
Trader Joes and Cosco is about 40 miles from me so that place is out of the question. I've never heard of Amazon Prime

Forum List

Back