If you could hang------------->

You must be able to play video games and dance like Xeno, and like 80's music :tongue: We will use Radioman for grilling

rock band....lead guitar hard and expert.....good wing man in mw2.....

You are hired.

Can you play this, we will dress the part :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM]YouTube - The B52's - Love Shack[/ame]

Requirements for attending........NONE. No politics allowed, or Gunny will be forced to move you to the basement with the rest of the tools :eusa_angel:

on hard yes...on expert no......talking heads songs are a blast.....btw love the b52's....

Last edited:
Better living through dead pig flesh.

I saw on the news the other morning that they now have envelopes with bacon flavored glue. Lick the envelope to seal it, you taste BACON... :lol:

"Honey... where's all the new envelopes? Dog ate 'em."

I saw on the news the other morning that they now have envelopes with bacon flavored glue. Lick the envelope to seal it, you taste BACON... :lol:

Love the idea.

Most things can be improved with bacon flavoring. There are bacon breath mints, bacon flavored vodka, Baconnaise (bacon flavored mayonaise)...

Restaurants are using bacon quite a bit more as a topping for other meat. Just what we need: more meat with meat toppings!

meat47hands01.jpg

Now that is Meat Pr0n!

I think I'd like to spend time with Samson so he can take me on a tour of the llama farm

Boedicca so that some of her smarts might rub off on me

Caddid so that we could go fishing

Love the idea.

Most things can be improved with bacon flavoring. There are bacon breath mints, bacon flavored vodka, Baconnaise (bacon flavored mayonaise)...

Restaurants are using bacon quite a bit more as a topping for other meat. Just what we need: more meat with meat toppings!

If you don't change your socks for four days they smell like bacon.:lol:

Love the idea.

If you don't change your socks for four days they smell like bacon.:lol:

No wonder Al Bundy was so popular.

OH my my my!!!

I went to take a nap at 2pm, then got a phone call so didn't take my nap until 4 pm.

I just woke up. I'm building up my stamina so I can hang with all the young people. *laugh*

I beg of you, no matter what do not let me drink any alcohol!! Trust me if I drink, you will not like me any more girls.

Bacon, but it has to be very crispy.

Hey Pale!!

Bout time Dan you showed up!

Granny, Boed will make us all feel smarter!

Conspiracist, me thinks you might be disappointed when you show up and we don't look like that picture. OK everyone make sure that he gets a lot of the alcohol. hehehe

OH and Manu do not let me sing on Guitar hero! *laugh*

If no snow I'll be driving Pixie that way I don't have to rent a car.
I'll bring extra deodorant cause the men will need it. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back