If you could choose ONE thing to right the ship, what would it be?

Working people aren’t falling for that anymore. They see that under Bideninflation, they can barely afford groceries - while Biden promises handouts to affluent college grads (the expense of which is borne by secretaries and car mehanics).

Except affluent college grads pay their college loans. It's the regular students who are struggling to make ends meet who qualify for the assistance.

Let's be blunt here, it's the wealthy who pay the majority of taxes and they should.

Except affluent college grads pay their college loans. It's the regular students who are struggling to make ends meet who qualify for the assistance.
If they can afford to pay their loans, then why should we let them off the hook?

Let's be blunt here, it's the wealthy who pay the majority of taxes and they should.
Is that a justification for letting off the hook for the loans they applied for?

Why? I hope you don`t think that the Republicans lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections because of fraud. Consider this, Americans don`t want what the insurrectionist party is selling. In the last election for governor in Pa. the White Supremacist lost by 14%.
Should there have been a recount? :abgg2q.jpg:
everyone who is a free loader loves the democrat party who merrily pay for their votes...duh NOw if you work for a living it makes you sick at all the bums that are living large thanks to the corrupt democrat party

One thing to help the country would be to get Biden and Harris together and kill them so the Speaker of the House becomes President.

Yeah....you better realize that saying things like that...even on little old USmessageboard, will get you a visit from the Secret Service....at least the agents not covering up the biden family cocaine problem....

To me, it’s censorship.

If the Democrats and their complicit media would stop silencing opposing voices and instead report on what’s going on, then voters would be fully informed and could make decisions based on knowledge of what is really happening.

Everything else would follow. The truth about the migrants would come out….the real harm of liberal policies would be shown….the truth about why blacks have a higher poverty and crime rate would be discussed….the suffering of normal Americans trying to buy groceries would be better revealed….and evidence against the Biden Crime family would lead the news.

Pnuekularr var ?

Yeah....you better realize that saying things like that...even on little old USmessageboard, will get you a visit from the Secret Service....at least the agents not covering up the biden family cocaine problem....
I don't think so.

That was a bad thing, the banks that made them sketch loans should have had to pay of the depositors and downsize to cut their losses, but no.

It went the other way. People lost property, and the bank acquired it.

Institutional ownership of single family homes should be scrutinized very closely, but it isn't.
Ownership of assets went to the top. Many at the top were made whole. One could be forgiven for wondering if the whole thing was not a massive grift, to large to fail, with the top being the beneficiaries. I had little debt at the time, never carrying any for more than 3 or 4 months at a time since. I will not gamble on taking on debt again. Not being one of the big boys and that close to retirement at the time, I wasn't made whole for my losses in the market. At my age, the only guaranteed winning move is not to play, so I'm damned near untouchable.

IMG_0547.jpeg

Ownership of assets went to the top. Many at the top were made whole. One could be forgiven for wondering if the whole thing was not a massive grift, to large to fail, with the top being the beneficiaries. I had little debt at the time, never carrying any for more than 3 or 4 months at a time since. I will not gamble on taking on debt again. Not being one of the big boys and that close to retirement at the time, I wasn't made whole for my losses in the market. At my age, the only guaranteed winning move is not to play, so I'm damned near untouchable.
That was a massive transfer of wealth from the masses straight to the top. Direct!

Forum List

Back