If you could choose ONE thing to right the ship, what would it be?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
To me, it’s censorship.

If the Democrats and their complicit media would stop silencing opposing voices and instead report on what’s going on, then voters would be fully informed and could make decisions based on knowledge of what is really happening.

Everything else would follow. The truth about the migrants would come out….the real harm of liberal policies would be shown….the truth about why blacks have a higher poverty and crime rate would be discussed….the suffering of normal Americans trying to buy groceries would be better revealed….and evidence against the Biden Crime family would lead the news.

To me, it’s censorship.

If the Democrats and their complicit media would stop silencing opposing voices and instead report on what’s going on, then voters would be fully informed and could make decisions based on knowledge of what is really happening.

Everything else would follow. The truth about the migrants would come out….the real harm of liberal policies would be shown….the truth about why blacks have a higher poverty and crime rate would be discussed….the suffering of normal Americans trying to buy groceries would be better revealed….and evidence against the Biden Crime family would lead the news.

What makes you so for the republican party?
I don't listen to fox news-it the same hate and only the place your going to hear it.

FzWiur9aMAIpcaF.jpg:large

~S~

Maybe you should, and you wouldn‘t be so uninformed. Start with the straight news programs like Brett Baier - and with the knowledge you’d gain, you’d vote Republican too.

They'll never vote republican. It's in their DNA to vote for senile child molesters like Joe Biden. They love 9% inflation and wage shrinkage. Trump walked slowly down a metal ramp in leather shoes one time and the left talked about him not being able to remain president for a week after. Biden falls UP stairs, down on his ass numerous times and there is always an excuse.

Remember, it's 10% for the big guy!

Last edited:
I wouldn't have said this ten years ago, but now I think we need automatic recounts and audits after every election.

I wouldn't have said this ten years ago, but now I think we need automatic recounts and audits after every election.
Why? I hope you don`t think that the Republicans lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections because of fraud. Consider this, Americans don`t want what the insurrectionist party is selling. In the last election for governor in Pa. the White Supremacist lost by 14%.
Should there have been a recount? :abgg2q.jpg:

They'll never vote republican. It's in their DNA to vote for senile child molesters like Joe Biden. They love 9% inflation and wage shrinkage. Trump walked slowly down a metal ramp in leather shoes one time and the left talked about him not being able to remain president for a week after. Biden falls UP stairs, down on his ass numerous times and there is always an excuse.

Remember, it's 10% for the big guy!
A big reason they don’t care about 9% inflation is that the people who vote Dem aren’t impacted as much. They are either a) government workers and retirees whose salary/pension rises with the inflation rate, b) affluent elitists who can buy their way out of the consequences of liberal policies (like sending little Johnny to private school), or c) welfare recipients whose government charity payments also rise with the inflation rate.

The ones really suffering are the working and lower-middle classes, struggling now to support themselves and their families. And THAT is the majority of the country.

To me, it’s censorship.

I would say Ignorance

The right embraces it as it substitutes and alternate reality to facts they don’t like.
Dont like that you lost an election?….claim it is fake
Don’t want to get a COVID shot?….claim it will kill you
Don’t want to make sacrifices for climate change?…..call it a hoax

I would say Ignorance

The right embraces it as it substitutes and alternate reality to facts they don’t like.
Dont like that you lost an election?….claim it is fake
Don’t want to get a COVID shot?….claim it will kill you
Don’t want to make sacrifices for climate change?…..call it a hoax
We stop the ignorance on the left by ending censorship.

Your repubicans are all for defunding the FBI.
Yes, we must now defund all law enforcement because their fake god faces charges for breaking the law. But when blacks were calling for the same restructuring because police are killing unarmed blacks, why we must back the blues.

The republican party needs to be defunded and a new party built that excludes extremists.

Calling out bizarre Conservative claims is not censorship

You lost the election
COVID shots were effective
Climate Change is happening
The government lying about the laptop and colluding with social media to suppress it IS censorship - and a violation of the 1st Amendment.

The only way Dems can win elections is to keep the voters ignorant of the truth.

Change our political system to stop incentivizing and rewarding the worst impulses of its participants.

You do that by getting money out of the system, imposing short term limits and establishing bipartisan election commissions.

That, at least, would be a serious start. Anything else is just another band aid.

I would outlaw political parties, their only purpose is to divide the country

Forum List

Back