If You Can Help

^^^^ Okay this is Sloppy joe, to me looks a very confusing happening:

Sloppy joe - Wikipedia

You live in butt fuck god knows where in great britian

But speaking of joes/ Mika ..you have to watch this Lucy..

bear you should go to the furry conventions, you are the bear:

View attachment 229242

You don't understand why..

View attachment 229244

No why?

Chicago guy...

:confused-84:

You live in butt fuck god knows where in great britian

But speaking of joes/ Mika ..you have to watch this Lucy..

bear you should go to the furry conventions, you are the bear:

View attachment 229242

You don't understand why..

View attachment 229244

No why?

Chicago guy...

:confused-84:

Seriously?

If anyplace you dream about going to is chicago.. just once..

It Paris on lake Michigan.

Seriously though, consider Pupps' suggestion he posted in Bones' "Idea" thread. It should make some serious coin for a good cause plus liven the place up a bit. In summary:

The winner gets to ban a member for a week and bring back a currently banned member for a week. If the returning banned member breaks the rules, out they go. Mods would be exempt from being banned due to site moderation needs.

One winner is by auction.

The other winner is by raffle at, say, 10 bucks a ticket (i.e. donation to the fund).

The auction would be held in a dedicated thread here. Once the high bidder contributes to the fund, the "prize" is awarded.

The raffle would be a drawing from those that contribute after the start date to the fund.

It won't be. I promise. Just click anonymous, or hide, and your name and info, other than the amount you donate is not available. I just tried to see ones at random, and I could not. Nothing. Nada.
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and made the donation.

The problem started when I tried multitasking after opening my 4th Guinness. lol

^^^^ Men cannot multitask :poke:

Um EXCEPT Mr. Lucy he CAN multitask, this because I trained him BEFORE we got married to multitask, but I will not elaborate about this because I am an innocent girl with a virgin mind
angelnot.gif

I happen to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time while talking on the phone so I qualify.
I can scratch my butt and pick my ear at the same time, does that count?
You have to also be eating a sloppy joe and talk on the phone while you're pickin' and scratchin'.
Does the sloppy Joe have to be on a bun?

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and made the donation.

The problem started when I tried multitasking after opening my 4th Guinness. lol

^^^^ Men cannot multitask :poke:

Um EXCEPT Mr. Lucy he CAN multitask, this because I trained him BEFORE we got married to multitask, but I will not elaborate about this because I am an innocent girl with a virgin mind
angelnot.gif

I happen to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time while talking on the phone so I qualify.
I can scratch my butt and pick my ear at the same time, does that count?
You have to also be eating a sloppy joe and talk on the phone while you're pickin' and scratchin'.
Does the sloppy Joe have to be on a bun?

Of course. How else could it fall on your shirt and lap? But you could roll it up in a pancake and make a delicious crepe or burrito and it wouldn't fall out.

more than 600 still missing....it is hard to imagine the devastation....many living in walmart parking lots and glad to be able to do that....fema trailers have a life span of about 18 months....which is odd considering after a flood here...a man got one and he has lived there since at least 10 or more years
This is HORRIFIC! Can't imagine dying that way.... :(

many are just living in their cars, like Gracie had to do!!! :eek:

I sure hope those 631 still missing are not dead....

"I sure hope those 631 still missing are not dead...."

The situation is that they are going to be dead, it's brutal but that is the reality of this :( If those 631 were not dead then peoples they know would already have been phoned to say "We are okay" but in a situation like this and silence for near the week the silence = dead :(
Oh dear Lord! What an awful way to die.... :(

The total now is more than 1,000 peoples are missing, this added to from yesterday total of 631, so 1,000 missing and nobody hear from now for one week, not a good situation very depressing news.

Seriously?

If anyplace you dream about going to is chicago.. just once..

It Paris on lake Michigan.

I was in Chicago for four hours this though at O'Hare Airport, I had arrived there from Dallas from DFW Airport and was waiting for a connecting flight. I was going to get a taxi and have a look at Chicago at night but in the airport they advise me not to do that because the connecting plane I could miss etc.

Don't click on this if you think it will upset you too much.

Don't click on this if you think it will upset you too much.

Terrible shame.

I felt real sad for the guy. He was obviously devastated. It must be so weird to see the aftermath and let it sink in people you knew as neighbors burned to death. My boyfriends' mom is a widow and an older lady and she got out with her dog luckily. I am so glad she got out alive because he already had his dad die of lung cancer and his sister died of pancreatic cancer. He only has his mom and a little sister who is wheelchair bound left. But can you imagine people whose whole family died in the fire? It makes me feel like crying.

I have been texting with Gracie just now. She can't get logged to USMB. She sent me several pics showing the motel, and some of the fires, along with her van, and insurance to prove who she is and what is going on.

You guys have been so awesome. I can't say that enough. Everyone has been a blessing. The doubters are puzzling, but that is what it is.

The woman Gracie and her husband were living with is sending her some pics of the apartment that hopefully they will be able to live in. She does have to have enough funds for getting that started.

Anyway she asked me to post you guys another thanks, and a special pic for you and especially
drifter

Gracie loves you guys!
Red_rose_against_a_black_background.jpg

I made it in!!! Yay! But...tis a saturday and motel is full of Paradise folks so no telling how long it will last. Sometimes, I'm here posting but POOF it goes right in the middle of the post before I can even hit POST REPLY. It sucks. But..its better than sleeping in the van. Shelters are rampant with the Norovirus now and I am glad I am not in one of those. So..although I hate it here in motel 6, its better than freezing cuz its COLD int he mornings.

Anyway...the lady we rented rooms from is taking pics of the duplex today and will text them to me and when I get them, I will share with you guys. And..you guys have been so awesome and MrG and I are so very grateful. If there are any doubters, feel free to ask kat to share the pics I texted to her proving we are not scamming anyone. I hear someone is kinda upset here about the GFM and I have not really intereacted with that person (with that name, anyway) so all I can do is pay it forward what you folks have done...and the only way I can do that is wish that bitter person well and pray nothing ever happens to them like what is happening to us and if so...people will help her too. I can't focus on bitter, soul less people right now, and only plan to concentrate on the kindness and generosity to those in need..which happens to me at this time. But...I HAVE been helping others here. I am now known as the Pet Sitter Lady, lol.

Uh oh.....fizzling agian.

I have been texting with Gracie just now. She can't get logged to USMB. She sent me several pics showing the motel, and some of the fires, along with her van, and insurance to prove who she is and what is going on.

You guys have been so awesome. I can't say that enough. Everyone has been a blessing. The doubters are puzzling, but that is what it is.

The woman Gracie and her husband were living with is sending her some pics of the apartment that hopefully they will be able to live in. She does have to have enough funds for getting that started.

Anyway she asked me to post you guys another thanks, and a special pic for you and especially
drifter

Gracie loves you guys!
Red_rose_against_a_black_background.jpg

I too have been texting with Gracie and I can assure you she is quite real and quite legit as to the circumstances

It would take a total idiot to think a poster would post here for about a year stating they lived in Paradise, CA, but be lying they lost their home in the fire. The whole town is wiped out, of course she lost her home. Many lost their lives. Fortunately we can help this particular person rebuild.

Unfortunately, we can't rebuild trust, integrity, kindness and goodness in those that choose to be bitter or cruel towards victims of this fire.

I look forward to reading about the animals and people that Gracie helps going forward from this point in life.

Forum List

Back