If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

That assumes that I buy into all the republican nonsense wrt to that tragedy.
Well, it's become clear that Hillary bought into it....and that she debated with Sid Blumenthal that using the video as an excuse was more politically advantageous to Obama than admitting the truth. It also showed that she was negligent in her duties and wanted to hide this fact:

WASHINGTON – State Department emails released through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch show then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew while the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi was under way that it was being carried out by terrorists.

Clinton blamed the attack on “rage and violence over an awful Internet video” when she spoke at a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2014, as the remains of the four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were returned to the United States.

The emails were made public Thursday by the Washington, D.C., legal watchdog group.

“These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

“And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory’ material being posted on the Internet,’” Fitton said.

He said the “contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents, but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them.”

“The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information,” Fitton said. “Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and every other official in these emails under oath.”

Read more at Emails prove Hillary terror lie in Benghazi

"Friday at the 2015 Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Oklahoma, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, John Bolton, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans,” in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi Libya.

Bolton said, “I think the most telling information that we have seen in this limited number of emails is that there are repeated examples of Secretary of State Clinton being told in 2011 and 2012 that the security situation of our personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi was very precarious. The country’s government had fallen apart—that the threat from terrorist attacks was high and that our people were very concerned about it.”

He continued, “Now you’ll recall in her limited public appearances to date that she has said, you know, I don’t get involved in that security stuff, you know, I have people that do that. Well I have to say when I heard that I was stunned. I’ve worked for six different secretaries of state, everyone of them coming from very different backgrounds, every one of them cared about the safety of the Americans who worked for them in the State Department. And not one of them would have missed the danger that our diplomats in Libya faced. And this was called to her attention repeatedly and she didn’t do anything about it. So When we ask the question, who is responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, there is a very clear answer. It was Hillary Clinton.”"

Bolton Released Emails Prove Hillary Responsible for Murder of Americans in Benghazi - Breitbart
You should implore the GOP to startup another investigation over Benghazi. Have them go over the emails again.
No.......I think the courts have that handled.
You be sure to notify me when Hillary gets indicted, ok?

:cuckoo:

Yea.. I'll tell you why we don't because it seems every major conflict was started by a Democrat! So much for their national security expertise!
WWI Wilson.....WWII FDR.... Korea....Truman Vietnam...Kennedy/Johnson....Clinton "1998 Liberation of Iraq"...
All democrats that required GOP to clean up their messes!
You're insane. The GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII??
The 1998 Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

Sorry, fruit loop dingus, until you start debating coherently, you come off as a raving lunatic.

It's actually true. Your fellow Democrats have started most of America's wars...

Rightard, I didn't deny Democrats "started" most major conflicts. I pointed out the lunacy of the post I responded to that the GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII; and the sheer lunacy that the Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

You didn't point out anything. That's all just in your tiny deranged pea brain. You were educated. Now just save a little face by saying thank you. It would be the honorable adult thing to do.

You think I'm surprised you don't get it?

But it is quite revealing to see how you call spreading bullshit, an "education." Explains a lot. You're a Fox News viewer, ain't ya?

I educated you for free. Just the way you Entitlement Moochers demand... You're welcome. :)

Translation:the Obama administration didn't lie.

That in itself is a lie.
Nope, no lie. This was thoroughly investigated and the conclusion was that the administration did not lie. Your acceptance of that fact is not actually needed.

With translators like you around I can finally understand how president Obama ended up standing near should to shoulder with that goofball translator down in South Africa a while back. lol

Sorry, fruit loop dingus, until you start debating coherently, you come off as a raving lunatic.

It's actually true. Your fellow Democrats have started most of America's wars...

Rightard, I didn't deny Democrats "started" most major conflicts. I pointed out the lunacy of the post I responded to that the GOP cleaned up WWI and WWII; and the sheer lunacy that the Iraqi Liberation Act was a "major conflict."

You didn't point out anything. That's all just in your tiny deranged pea brain. You were educated. Now just save a little face by saying thank you. It would be the honorable adult thing to do.

You think I'm surprised you don't get it?

But it is quite revealing to see how you call spreading bullshit, an "education." Explains a lot. You're a Fox News viewer, ain't ya?

I educated you for free. Just the way you Entitlement Moochers demand... You're welcome. :)

Insists the forum moron who actually thinks Stevens was raped, mutilated, and dragged through the streets. :cuckoo:

Let me take this opportunity to thank you. Thanks for once again demonstrating how the nutty right will not only make shit up, but will persist in repeated such shit even after the truth emerges and proves it's shit.

You just provided a better example than I ever could of my post you responded to:

Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Ha, projection. It's you Obama/Clinton-Bots who don't give a shit about the truth. Hillary Clinton already summed you guys up perfectly... "Who cares? What does it matter?"

The poor guy's awful death is on you guys. So deal with it, and then beg for forgiveness.
Spits the rightard who actually said terrorists dragged Stevens through the streets after raping and mutilated him. :eusa_doh:

Pointing out you're a rightard is not projecting, rightard.

Still defending the indefensible. Go figure? We get it numbnuts. You and Hillary Clinton don't care about our brutally murdered Ambassador. You've made that pretty clear. But that doesn't mean others don't care. You guys are responsible for his death. Period, end of story.
Maybe you should inform yourself, before mouthing off Paulitician...?
GOP Rep I Absolutely Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security ThinkProgress
The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank breaks it all down:

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

Pathetic spin drivel. You guys bombed & killed, created deadly chaos, and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. Yet you're still trying to blame others. Well guess what? Despite what the asshole Clinton thinks, some Americans do care. Christopher Stevens' murder is on you guys. It's time to make it right by acknowledging that and then begging for forgiveness.
I'm not the one trying to blame others Paul, YOU were the one trying to blame others....I just showed you, why you were wrong on this...and obviously it was more complicated than you are capable of processing due to your partisan blindness.

Could the State Department have done better in hindsight, well...heck yeah....but that is in hindsight...lets just hope the State Department and Congress and the CIA has learned something from these deaths...and do better.

No one, not even the republicans in Congress who specifically cut the funding for embassy Security that was asked for, intentionally planned for the death of these 4 Americans....

And it is absolutely DISGUSTING that you and your ilk have dragged these victims through rightwinged Media no less than Hellish lies and deceit, while you try to point the finger at others for lying.

Ha, projection. It's you Obama/Clinton-Bots who don't give a shit about the truth. Hillary Clinton already summed you guys up perfectly... "Who cares? What does it matter?"

The poor guy's awful death is on you guys. So deal with it, and then beg for forgiveness.
Spits the rightard who actually said terrorists dragged Stevens through the streets after raping and mutilated him. :eusa_doh:

Still defending the indefensible. Go figure? We get it numbnuts. You and Hillary Clinton don't care about our brutally murdered Ambassador. You've made that pretty clear. But that doesn't mean others don't care. You guys are responsible for his death. Period, end of story.

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

Pathetic spin drivel. You guys bombed & killed, created deadly chaos, and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. Yet you're still trying to blame others. Well guess what? Despite what the asshole Clinton thinks, some Americans do care. Christopher Stevens' murder is on you guys. It's time to make it right by acknowledging that and then begging for forgiveness.
I'm not the one trying to blame others Paul, YOU were the one trying to blame others....I just showed you, why you were wrong on this...and obviously it was more complicated than you are capable of processing due to your partisan blindness.

Could the State Department have done better in hindsight, well...heck yeah....but that is in hindsight...lets just hope the State Department and Congress and the CIA has learned something from these deaths...and do better.

No one, not even the republicans in Congress who specifically cut the funding for embassy Security that was asked for, intentionally planned for the death of these 4 Americans....

And it is absolutely DISGUSTING that you and your ilk have dragged these victims through rightwinged Media no less than Hellish lies and deceit, while you try to point the finger at others for lying.

It IS what he does though -- you can demonstrate to the Nth degree how he's wrong and he'll double down on the Wrong and go "capeesh" [sic] because for trolls like this the prime directive is not accuracy or rectitude, but getting the last word. Just give him a minute and he'll demonstrate. He can't change his stripes.

It's basically arguing with Pee Wee Herman.

So I am to understand that it is OK for Obama to excuse the deaths on the video, just 6 weeks from election so as to keep the phony facade best
summed by their bumper sticker "Osama is dead, GM is alive" i.e. to show Obama has terrorism well under control with his foreign policy?
That is what you are saying?

So I am to understand that it is OK for Obama to excuse the deaths on the video, just 6 weeks from election so as to keep the phony facade best
summed by their bumper sticker "Osama is dead, GM is alive" i.e. to show Obama has terrorism well under control with his foreign policy?
Did Osama all of a sudden become UNDEAD or part of the WALKING DEAD...?

.Of course Osama is Dead, and yes GM is alive.....BOTH are the TRUTH and FACTUAL.....should he have lied to please you? Osama had been dead since May 2nd

WHAT does any of that have to do with Benghazi?

Was it AlQaeda that did the attack in Benghazi? The answer is NO, IT WAS NOT.

You need to read the 8 Investigative Reports/ Summaries that the Republicans already had on Benghazi, so you can know what came out of the republican lead investigations and stop with this silly stuff of trying to make something out of nothing with your c
dismay over a bumper sticker....

I'm sorry you are so concerned that the deaths of these 4 Americans didn't do what you WANTED...you all and the right wing media have given it more than your best shot...and it didn't work, so give it up.

Last edited:

They dragged his mutilated raped body through the streets of Benghazi. And your guys are responsible. There was no National Security for him and other Americans that day. So shame on you for defending the indefensible.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you. Thanks for once again demonstrating how the nutty right will not only make shit up, but will persist in repeated such shit even after the truth emerges and proves it's shit.

You just provided a better example than I ever could of my post you responded to:

Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Yea.. I'll tell you why we don't because it seems every major conflict was started by a Democrat! So much for their national security expertise!
WWI Wilson.....WWII FDR.... Korea....Truman Vietnam...Kennedy/Johnson....Clinton "1998 Liberation of Iraq"...
All democrats that required GOP to clean up their messes!

Very true

democrats are strong on defense

.Of course Osama is Dead, and yes GM is alive.....BOTH are the TRUTH and FACTUAL.....should he have lied to please you? Osama had been dead since May 2nd

You need to read the 8 Investigative Reports/ Summaries that the Republicans already had on Benghazi, so you can know what came out of the republican lead investigations and stop with this silly stuff of trying to make something out of nothing with your c

I'm sorry you are so concerned that the deaths of these 4 Americans didn't do what you WANTED...you all and the right wing media have given it more than your best shot...and it didn't work, so give it up.

BUT HE DID LIE...when Obama sent Rice out on 5 networks blaming the video!
"Well, let us– let me tell you the– the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of– of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. "

He lied when he had Hillary say to the father..
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

AND all for protection of the perception Obama's war on terror was successful!
YOU tell me why these LIEs were necessary especially Hillary's lie to the father!
How stupid!

BUT HE DID LIE...when Obama sent Rice out on 5 networks blaming the video!
"Well, let us– let me tell you the– the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of– of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. "

He lied when he had Hillary say to the father..
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

AND all for protection of the perception Obama's war on terror was successful!
YOU tell me why these LIEs were necessary especially Hillary's lie to the father!
How stupid!
Sorry, but 8 GOP-led investigations later prove you're the liar, not Obama. Thanks for playing, though. :thup:

But Charlie Woods has been exposed as a GOP shill who also lied about Obama and Clinton watching real time drone video which did not exist. So we know that Clinton said no such thing.

Start a war, get an Ambassador killed, but somehow it's definitely someone else's fault. Gotta love the Democrats... Or do ya?

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.
But something very serious has been exposed...

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?
I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

It is certainly too stupid to respond to, but to s
How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???
This is the problem. Currently we know that Hillary took bribes in exchange for favorable decisions in the State Department. We know she illegally kept a separate private email account. We know she illegally wiped that clean. We know she knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack even though she persisted for 2 weeks in blaming an Internet video. We know she has a decades long history of lying, destroying evidence, and taking bribes.
And yet she is the front runner for the Democratic Party and polls at high support levels.

The only conclusion is that character does not matter to Democrats, honesty does not matter, ethics do not matter. They are attracted to celebrities who tell them what they want to hear and who promise them free shit. That's it. Nothng else is important. Kiss the Republic good bye.

We know those are accusations that the right has made. Just few of the many unfounded claims from the pathetic right . Come up with a little proof beyond "fox said so" and you might have something.
Really? What makes it too stupid to respond to? The fact that you don't have a response?

Lets break it down.

Did Clinton have Rice claim it was "in fact" the result of a video? Yes.
So did Clinton have Rice blame an American exercising his right to free speech? Yes.

Did Clinton know as fact that it was the result of an American exercising his right to free speech? No.
So did Clinton allow an American who was exercising his right to free speech to become the initial blame even though there was no definitive evidence saying such? Yes.

So tell me.....what have I stated so far that is not accurate and only confirmed by Fox News as you so childishly claimed?

Now...as I continue...

So Hillary Clinton did not know if it was an American exercising his right to free speech as the cause, but she opted to choose that as the reason to give out to the world...albeit with a minor little caveat saying "the investigation is still ongoing".....

And if the investigation was still ongoing, would it not be best for the world to simply hear "we will not comment on the cause until the investigation is complete?

Was it truly ion the best interest of America to tell the world that our "free speech" rights are the cause of death and destruction?

Exactly what is off with what I said. Man up. Tell me. Just don't simply say "thats stupid" as you childishly did already.

Could have not started another war too. Christopher Stevens would be alive today if you guys hadn't.

Last edited:
Bad guys attacked us and killed four Americans

Whether their motive was a video or terrorism, does it impact whether they need to be brought to justice?
Obama lied about the incident to further his political career. At this point does it "impact" whether he ought to be impeached or not?

No he didn't.
Ten Repblican led investigations since have revealed he didn't

Can't wait for what the eleventh reveals
I hear investigation #22 reveals Hillary was actually IN Benghazi at the time. :ack-1:
Grow up.

Bad guys attacked us and killed four Americans

Whether their motive was a video or terrorism, does it impact whether they need to be brought to justice?
Obama lied about the incident to further his political career. At this point does it "impact" whether he ought to be impeached or not?

No he didn't.
Ten Repblican led investigations since have revealed he didn't

Can't wait for what the eleventh reveals
I hear investigation #22 reveals Hillary was actually IN Benghazi at the time. :ack-1:
Grow up.

Our Ambassador being brutally murdered is a joke to them. You have to remember who these miserable cretins are. They're cretins who worship Hillary Clinton. They gave her standing ovations when she said "Who cares? What does it matter?"

They started a war and and then left our People to die horrific deaths in Libya. That's the ugly reality. But don't expect them or Hillary Clinton to take responsibility for that. They are what they are.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?
I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

:dig:

I imagine everybody ignores it because it's mindless.
Back that up, big boy. Go ahead. Back it up.

Did Hillary Clinton and her staff (Rice) prematurely blame an American Citizen exercising his right to free speech? Yes or no?

Did Hillary Clinton have several options to choose from....American exercising his right to free speech; planned terrorist attack; not sure, we are waiting for the investigation to be complete........yes or no?

Never mind. You are a mindless putz.
This is why I normally don't respond to you. You simply view the world differently than I. I don't agree with the Sup Ct decision on saying it's ok to burn an American flag, or draw nasty pictures of anyone's prophet, or burning a Koran should be protected free, or political, speech. I think they are incitements to riot. A lot of cops don't like free speech meaning the Klan can march and make it necessary that they protect the Klan. Your focus on Hill or Obama somehow blaming some American for exercising his free speech simply misses the mark. The aszhole who made the video managed to get the Egypt embassy attacked. Fck, him and the camel he rode in on. I'd like to have him pay the bill.

At sometime between 9-16 and 11.-2 the Admin must have learned that while some of what happened in Libya was not a spontaneous riot. I think it's clear that they didn't give Susan Rice the full information about possible terrorist pre-planning before she went out on talk shows, but it's also clear that the Admin didn't really know really what had occurred ... beyond having a dead ambassador and an arms transfer CIA operation failure. And, imo, the administration may well have not been as quickly forthcoming on it being a terrorist attack.

But one reason I voted for W in 2000 was he didn't try to politicize the Cole bombing. I don't know what happened to that guy, but rather than elevating him like Pearl Harbor did with FDR and Ft. Sumter with Lincoln, he became a much smaller human being after 9-11. Mitt had already disgusted me with his pandering to the tea party, but his attempts to politicize the attacks were low, imo. I didn't vote for anybody to be potus in 2012. But, I don't blame Hillary for Stevens' death.
Some corrections to your post.
1) Your responses to my posts are never normal. You lie, spin and present your ideas like a child.
2) Those who only like free speech that is convenience do not deserve to exercise any right to free speech.
3) Do not speak for police officers. They can speak for themselves and they do.
4) you did not vote for W. You are a liar.

AND THE BEST OF THE BEST......

" think it's clear that they didn't give Susan Rice the full information about possible terrorist pre-planning before she went out on talk shows, but it's also clear that the Admin didn't really know really what had occurred"...

The fact that you truly believe that statement of yours is pathetic.

Who knew.

If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???
This is the problem. Currently we know that Hillary took bribes in exchange for favorable decisions in the State Department. We know she illegally kept a separate private email account. We know she illegally wiped that clean. We know she knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack even though she persisted for 2 weeks in blaming an Internet video. We know she has a decades long history of lying, destroying evidence, and taking bribes.
And yet she is the front runner for the Democratic Party and polls at high support levels.

The only conclusion is that character does not matter to Democrats, honesty does not matter, ethics do not matter. They are attracted to celebrities who tell them what they want to hear and who promise them free shit. That's it. Nothng else is important. Kiss the Republic good bye.

We know those are accusations that the right has made. Just few of the many unfounded claims from the pathetic right . Come up with a little proof beyond "fox said so" and you might have something.
Really? What makes it too stupid to respond to? The fact that you don't have a response?

Lets break it down.

So did Clinton have Rice blame an American exercising his right to free speech? Yes.

Did Clinton know as fact that it was the result of an American exercising his right to free speech? No.
So did Clinton allow an American who was exercising his right to free speech to become the initial blame even though there was no definitive evidence saying such? Yes.

So tell me.....what have I stated so far that is not accurate and only confirmed by Fox News as you so childishly claimed?

Now...as I continue...

So Hillary Clinton did not know if it was an American exercising his right to free speech as the cause, but she opted to choose that as the reason to give out to the world...albeit with a minor little caveat saying "the investigation is still ongoing".....

And if the investigation was still ongoing, would it not be best for the world to simply hear "we will not comment on the cause until the investigation is complete?

Was it truly ion the best interest of America to tell the world that our "free speech" rights are the cause of death and destruction?

Exactly what is off with what I said. Man up. Tell me. Just don't simply say "thats stupid" as you childishly did already.

You are building your entire outrage over the administration giving the best analysis they had at the time. The country needed to know something, so they released what their preliminary thoughts were. It took them about a week to figure out what actually happened, and they released that as soon as they could, long before any election. You are just whining to be whining. There is no rational reason for all the pathetic crap from the right.

Who knew.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

You are building your entire outrage over the administration giving the best analysis they had at the time. The country needed to know something, so they released what their preliminary thoughts were. It took them about a week to figure out what actually happened, and they released that as soon as they could, long before any election. You are just whining to be whining. There is no rational reason for all the pathetic crap from the right.

No, they lied. You're just pushing more pathetic cover spin. They even had the moron who made the video, immediately arrested. The reality is, they started a war and got our Ambassador killed. And assholes like Obama and Clinton still haven't taken responsibility. They continue to blame anyone but themselves. They should make things somewhat right by at least apologizing.

Forum List

Back