If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

And these following statements by Rice on network news..6 weeks before the election which if this was downplayed i.e.
"it was a spontaneous" and not planned it would not be a terrorist attack and war on terror was over!
Remember Obama running for re-election based on "Osama dead, GM Alive"... meaning Obama success in war on terror.

ABC’s “This Week”:

MS. RICE: Well, Jake, first of all, it’s important to know that there’s an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.
But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

CBS’s “Face the Nation”
MS. RICE: So we’ll want to see the results of that [FBI] investigation to draw any definitive conclusions. But based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy– –sparked by this hateful video. But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements, individuals, joined in that– in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent.

BOB SCHIEFFER: But you do not agree with him that this was something that had been plotted out several months ago?

MS. RICE: We do not– we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.

“Fox News Sunday”
CHRIS WALLACE:

The top Libyan official says that the attack on Tuesday was, quote, his words “preplanned”. Al Qaeda says the operation was revenge for our killing a top Al Qaeda leader.

MS. RICE: Well, first of all, Chris, we are obviously investigating this very closely. The FBI has a lead in this investigation. The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack. That what happened initially was that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video. People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy

But we don’t see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, premeditated attack. Obviously, we will wait for the results of the investigation and we don’t want to jump to conclusions before then. But I do think it’s important for the American people to know our best current assessment.

NBC’s “Meet the Press”
DAVID GREGORY: Well, let’s talk– talk about– well, you talked about this as spontaneous. Can you say definitively that the attacks on– on our consulate in Libya that killed ambassador Stevens and others there security personnel, that was spontaneous, was it a planned attack? Was there a terrorist element to it?

MS. RICE: Well, let us– let me tell you the– the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of– of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video.

Now would you people that believed Obama was successful in the War on terror because "Osama dead, GM Alive" bumper sticker
still have voted KNOWING that sticker was NOT indicative of the reason for Benghazi???

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
But but but she was getting emails from some guy named Blumenthal who worked at that suspicious Clinton Foundation place! There has to be a smoking gun showing something!

Of all the reasons to vote against HRC, Benghazi is not one.

Voting for the Iraq invasion is the primary reason to deny her the presidency.

I dunno. Her vote to authorize force was not a mistake. But after Blix and el-Baradi .... why go along? If someone honestly says they thought we could remove Saddam and still have a stable Iraq, maybe I can be OK with that. I didn't think so at the time, but I'd gladly be wrong. But the facts played out that WandCheneyandtheNeocons wanted to totally remove the civil control. Any idiot should have known you NEVER want to have a power vacuum. Because, anyone who wants power runs to the vacuum.

How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Whether it was caused by the video, partly caused by the video, indirectly caused by the video, connected to the video protests elsewhere, or having nothing to do with the video,

none of that matters.

I dunno. Her vote to authorize force was not a mistake. But after Blix and el-Baradi .... why go along? If someone honestly says they thought we could remove Saddam and still have a stable Iraq, maybe I can be OK with that. I didn't think so at the time, but I'd gladly be wrong. But the facts played out that WandCheneyandtheNeocons wanted to totally remove the civil control. Any idiot should have known you NEVER want to have a power vacuum. Because, anyone who wants power runs to the vacuum.

And The Dick himself pointed that out in the first Bush-Iraq war.

Again... YOU ALL are missing the point!

It's OK to ask GOP about Iraq
BUT... NO one is to ask any Democrat if blaming Benghazi on a video was done to HIDE the Obama f..k up War on Terrorism!

That's the point.

Also, it seems the "optics" of Obama administration was so important right... blamed deaths on a video right? Benghazi caused
as Hillary said "that hateful video"!

Then why not the same "optics" be blamed when the following traitors that said:

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Remember Kerry EARLIER wanted Bush to: "Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ....
"Kerry , JanS. 23. 2003

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
NOTE: Do you not believe the terrorists LOVED to hear our troops were cold blooded killers???

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

So those of you that say the above statements DIDN"T do as a Harvard study proved, encouraged terrorists,
can't then BLAME Benghazi on the "hateful video"... you can't have it both ways!

Again... Obama used the video to blame Benghazi because the election was 6 weeks away and he couldn't have his
war on terror success questioned!

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???
What difference does it make? So the cause is in question, the people are still dead and Obama/Clinton opponents seem more concerned with scoring political points than punishing the perpetrators. Explanations which may have been faulty in part or in the whole are irrelevant to achieving that end. It's not like they lied to get us into war, after all. The real question is why people voted for Bush after that became apparent.

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???
What difference does it make? So the cause is in question, the people are still dead and Obama/Clinton opponents seem more concerned with scoring political points than punishing the perpetrators. Explanations which may have been faulty in part or in the whole are irrelevant to achieving that end.

So you being part of what the Obama paid advisor Gruber called "Stupidity of American Voter"... didn't care that the war on terror was
not going well i.e. a planned methodical attack on Benghazi occurred 6 weeks before the election so they blamed a video!
Therefore the reason YOU don't comprehend that is you are one of those that make up the "Stupidity of American voter"!
YOU prove the point!

hm, does not matter? Benghazi is not an issue. Her vote for the invasion precludes her acceptability as a president.

The CIA STILL thinks it was the Fundie Muslim Rush Limbaugh of Cairo calling for protests of the video (that caused all the protests/attacks EARLIER that day) that triggered the attack. Hater dupes as always FOS...Yeah, it was premeditated and planned about 2 hours earlier lol..."Let's grab our AKs and RPGs and mortars and hit the mission tonite"...Change the fecking channel, morons.

I thought from the beginning (1) the invasion was a war crime, and (2) the neo-cons are simply incapable of making an omelet from broken eggs.

If the civilian administration had instituted competitive bidding to rebuild Iraq with a mandatory 80% work force of Iraqis paid a minimum of $15 per hours, the country would have been rebuilt in two years and with a stable population.

The neo-cons and the corporatists simply can't be trusted with public administration. They will fuck it up every time.

The video was just a silly distraction, typical of the petty lies the Left tells as part of their agenda. They never want to be held responsible for ANY of the disasters they cause
What difference does it make? So the cause is in question, the people are still dead and Obama/Clinton opponents seem more concerned with scoring political points than punishing the perpetrators. Explanations which may have been faulty in part or in the whole are irrelevant to achieving that end.
See? :lame2:

The thing is that WE created ISIS

As we saw in the carnage of the subsequent years, the US had initiated a crisis that was to be endlessely manipulated by myriad political forces, all hellbent on becoming the new “hard men” of Iraq. Well-meant lessons and sage advice all became fuel to the fire of sectarian power brokerage.

The policy of de-Ba’athification and the disbandment of the army ushered in a new sectarian era, and destroyed any chance of real domestic order. The exclusion of Ba’athists from the nation-building process allowed sections of the Shiite political classes to decide that “Ba’athist” simply meant Sunni. Defending your own became the new cause, whilst inclusive nation-building was forgotten. And while the US bumbled, stumbled and fumbled, Al-Maliki seized greater control.

Explainer what is ISIS and where did it come from

Saddam, for all his faults, was not interested in Sharia law. Nor, really, are the Iranians. But here we are, with both the dems and the gop ready to go toe to toe with these guys .... and the really crazy thing is IRAN and ISRAEL agree!

The video was just a silly distraction, typical of the petty lies the Left tells as part of their agenda. They never want to be held responsible for ANY of the disasters they cause
See?:lame2:
How so? Focusing on an explanation that may or may not have been in error is what's lame. That's just an attempt to score domestic political points and has nothing whatsoever to do with combating terror.

The "vote for the war" was a vote to intimidate Saddam that Cheney ran with, the stupid greedy a-hole...change the channel, morons.
Well, that's what Hillary wants us to believe. If you actually buy her schtick about W coming back to congress for second vote, you're smoking weed. The only way to stop that trainwreck was to publically say "hold on a minute," and she didn't want to get in front of that train. Why?

Forum List

Back