If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

Who the fuck is "Gruber"? I don't know anyone named "Gruber".
And what is a "LIP"? And what's any of this got to do with me?
Gruber is a Republican economist who created the economic models for Romneycare.

And a LIP is someone more informed than a NIP like healthmyths.

Please prove Gruber is a Republican... because a google search can't determine if that is so.
Yes he designed Romneycare and I'm ALL for Romneycare...FOR Massachusetts to have Romneycare... I don't give a f..k!
It's called STATES rights! Romneycare may work for those 6,745,408 people BUT what works there won't work for the entire USA!
310 million people of which all but 4 million either already have, or can have but don't know it or DON"T want it do need insurance!
When idiots like the LIPs want "single payer" "universal" they totally forget that Texas is different then Iowa and so on....
That's why they call the 50 states Laboratories to see what works and doesn't BUT one thing the USA never needed was ACA and
Gruber proved it when he said it took the stupidity of American voters to pass it!

Also... YOU don't have to be a racist you know....calling me a NIP! While I am not Japanese which is what a NIP is I am not surprised that an idiot LIP like you don't know you just insulted the Japanese community by using that term.
How would you like me to call you a n****** for the lack of class you exhibit?

Hey Asshat, you're the asshat tossing "LIP" around without explaining it. Then you wanna call out somebody else's acronym? Fuggin' hypocrite.

And btw even as a lower-case word, "Nip" isn't a racist label. It's short for the name Japanese, in Japanese. That's all it is. What do you think the N in NHK stands for?

So Gruber invented Romneycare? I didn't vote for that, or Obamacare, and I refused to participate in both.

Who da 'stupid' now, beeyatch?

Boy... you sure are showing WHY you are a LIP as well as a LIV!
A "NIP" is NOT short for Japanese dumb fu,,K where is the "I"????
A Japanese person (derogatory, from Nippon, the Japanese word for Japan)

LIPs like you all you need do is do what I did..google "what does "NIP" stand for" and this link explains.
Urban Dictionary Nip
See that's my point! With the information readily at hand NIPs like you are LIVs and just as Gruber said help make
up the "Stupidity of the American voter".
Here let me help you further... NOT all LIPs are LIVs, but ALL LIVs are LIPs!
Figure that out if you can!

:dig:

Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 10.24.31 AM.png

Also... YOU don't have to be a racist you know....calling me a NIP! While I am not Japanese which is what a NIP is I am not surprised that an idiot LIP like you don't know you just insulted the Japanese community by using that term.
You are a NIP as sure as you call others LIPs, as you well know. Obviously the IPs are the same, and don't pretend IP stands for Internet Provider, So the difference is between L and N. L is Low and N is No. You are also a MIP where M is Mis.

GEEZ you are not helping the cause of elevating the discussion which is to be expected.
Besides none of this thread was for LIPs/LIVs like you because it goes way over your head that Obama was more afraid of Benghazi truth getting out BEFORE the election and that LIVs like you might comprehend what a failure Obama has been!
He knew though he could fool you as he has done so often by having Rice go on 5 networks blaming a video!
"Yeah! That's the ticket!"... the video it was the video that did it!!! (Courtesy of Jon Lovitz and SNL).
The pure bullshit we expect from NIP/NIV/MIP/MIVs.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln quotes from BrainyQuote.com.
You still haven't gotten over the fact that your thread is an epic fail, have you?

Let's be real, most Obamabots could care less about our Ambassador being brutally murdered. Most of his base is made up of dumb Entitlement Moochers and dumb White Communists/Progressives. As long as they have their Freebies and Gay Marriage, they're good. So yes, they would have still voted for him. It is what it is.

You are a NIP as sure as you call others LIPs, as you well know. Obviously the IPs are the same, and don't pretend IP stands for Internet Provider, So the difference is between L and N. L is Low and N is No. You are also a MIP where M is Mis.

GEEZ you are not helping the cause of elevating the discussion which is to be expected.
Besides none of this thread was for LIPs/LIVs like you because it goes way over your head that Obama was more afraid of Benghazi truth getting out BEFORE the election and that LIVs like you might comprehend what a failure Obama has been!
He knew though he could fool you as he has done so often by having Rice go on 5 networks blaming a video!
"Yeah! That's the ticket!"... the video it was the video that did it!!! (Courtesy of Jon Lovitz and SNL).

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln quotes from BrainyQuote.com.
You still haven't gotten over the fact that your thread is an epic fail, have you?

Of course it is a failure to a LIP that still hasn't learned the value of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Besides this thread wasn't for people that have been derided by Obama as "fools" i.e. you don't even know when you've been fooled because of his tactics..
from his book "Dreams from my Father..."
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Meanwhile LIPs like you go about content to be the fools that Obama has used tricks, tactics, i.e. blaming a video for his terrorism failures.
Fooled you but that's pretty easy from what you have displayed!

Hillary Clinton perfectly summed up how their Entitlement Moocher/Communist voter-base feels about the awful murder of our Ambassador...

"Who cares? What does it matter?"

Nuff said.

Of course it is a failure to a LIP that still hasn't learned the value of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Besides this thread wasn't for people that have been derided by Obama as "fools" i.e. you don't even know when you've been fooled because of his tactics..
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Meanwhile LIPs like you go about content to be the fools that Obama has used tricks, tactics, i.e. blaming a video for his terrorism failures.

I have no doubt that Abraham Lincoln had as much to do with Benghazi as which hand O'bama wipes his ass with has to do with ---- anything. So yes, this thread is the same kind of failure for the same reason: abject moronity. You should get that checked.

ETC, QED, WTF, LMNOP, GFY, ROFLMAO

Fooled by what, you moron? Your thread, like you, is a failure. By election day, it was known the video was not the catalyst behind the attack. Eight GOP-led investigations have concluded that the Obama administration did not lie. The fool turns out to be you. Have you considered following Lincoln's words yourself?

Seriously, it did not fool me at all..... I listened to all that was being reported and told, ascertained that they were not 100 percent certain on what happened, the video was a good enough guess, due to the other riots and protests happening at the same time, and felt and thought we would get to the bottom of this in due time. I also KNOW that the talking heads from gvt have a job to do in protecting America, our gvt talking heads would never be expected to do otherwise....

So I would not expect Rice to tell the world our shortcomings, tell the terrorists who were listening....

Also I felt that for whatever reason the CIA HAD AN OPERATION there, it was part of our National defense and intelligence community....and to not Headline it.....was important at the time.

Seriously, it did not fool me at all..... I listened to all that was being reported and told, ascertained that they were not 100 percent certain on what happened, the video was a good enough guess, due to the other riots and protests happening at the same time, and felt and thought we would get to the bottom of this in due time. I also KNOW that the talking heads from gvt have a job to do in protecting America, our gvt talking heads would never be expected to do otherwise....

So I would not expect Rice to tell the world our shortcomings, tell the terrorists who were listening....

Also I felt that for whatever reason the CIA HAD AN OPERATION there, it was part of our National defense and intelligence community....and to not Headline it.....was important at the time.
Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Time and time again, the brain-dead right demonstrate they don't give a shit about national security when there's a Democrat in the White House.

They dragged his mutilated raped body through the streets of Benghazi. And your guys are responsible. There was no National Security for him and other Americans that day. So shame on you for defending the indefensible.

That you and others on the right are still whining about the president winning reelection, and still trying to propagate your bizarre lies about 'Benghazi,' is both ridiculous and pathetic.

It's most unfortunate that president Obama was caught lying about what really happened in Lybia when in fact he knew dam well what really happened.

Definately a low point, among many in his administration. He has no one to blame for that but himself.

They dragged his mutilated raped body through the streets of Benghazi. And your guys are responsible. There was no National Security for him and other Americans that day. So shame on you for defending the indefensible.
that's a rightwing FABRICATION/LIE OF ALL LIES

The men who dragged him out of the building were the men who RESCUED HIM and brought him to the hospital.

So just stop the bull CRAP lies, pretty please. :)

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

That assumes that I buy into all the republican nonsense wrt to that tragedy.
Well, it's become clear that Hillary bought into it....and that she debated with Sid Blumenthal that using the video as an excuse was more politically advantageous to Obama than admitting the truth. It also showed that she was negligent in her duties and wanted to hide this fact:

WASHINGTON – State Department emails released through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch show then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew while the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi was under way that it was being carried out by terrorists.

Clinton blamed the attack on “rage and violence over an awful Internet video” when she spoke at a ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2014, as the remains of the four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were returned to the United States.

The emails were made public Thursday by the Washington, D.C., legal watchdog group.

“These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

“And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory’ material being posted on the Internet,’” Fitton said.

He said the “contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents, but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them.”

“The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information,” Fitton said. “Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and every other official in these emails under oath.”

Read more at Emails prove Hillary terror lie in Benghazi

"Friday at the 2015 Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Oklahoma, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, John Bolton, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans,” in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi Libya.

Bolton said, “I think the most telling information that we have seen in this limited number of emails is that there are repeated examples of Secretary of State Clinton being told in 2011 and 2012 that the security situation of our personnel in Tripoli and Benghazi was very precarious. The country’s government had fallen apart—that the threat from terrorist attacks was high and that our people were very concerned about it.”

He continued, “Now you’ll recall in her limited public appearances to date that she has said, you know, I don’t get involved in that security stuff, you know, I have people that do that. Well I have to say when I heard that I was stunned. I’ve worked for six different secretaries of state, everyone of them coming from very different backgrounds, every one of them cared about the safety of the Americans who worked for them in the State Department. And not one of them would have missed the danger that our diplomats in Libya faced. And this was called to her attention repeatedly and she didn’t do anything about it. So When we ask the question, who is responsible for the tragedy of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, there is a very clear answer. It was Hillary Clinton.”"

Bolton Released Emails Prove Hillary Responsible for Murder of Americans in Benghazi - Breitbart

that's a rightwing FABRICATION/LIE OF ALL LIES

The men who dragged him out of the building were the men who RESCUED HIM and brought him to the hospital.

So just stop the bull CRAP lies, pretty please. :)

Unspeakable horrors were committed against the poor man. And your guys are responsible. So you can continue on defending the indefensible if you like, but that doesn't change the truth.

I have no doubt that Abraham Lincoln had as much to do with Benghazi as which hand O'bama wipes his ass with has to do with ---- anything. So yes, this thread is the same kind of failure for the same reason: abject moronity. You should get that checked.

ETC, QED, WTF, LMNOP, GFY, ROFLMAO

Hey... I'm not the one that Obama has fooled!
I'm not one of those people Obama agrees with Jonathan Gruber the guy HE HIRED who thinks people like you can be fooled because of the Stupidity of American voter"!
But you've really outdone yourself to convince me that you are truly one of those FOOLED by Obama's "tricks and tactics" and will eat up anything Obama puts out
because after all in Obama's opinion of himself as he has told us:
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

And of course as the Messiah....
""This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Really Pogo... if you want to go down with the ship of state with Obama... you are certainly doing so!
Jim Jones had nothing on Obama and it doesn't even take Kool-aid!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you. Thanks for once again demonstrating how the nutty right will not only make shit up, but will persist in repeated such shit even after the truth emerges and proves it's shit.

You just provided a better example than I ever could of my post you responded to:

It's most unfortunate that president Obama was caught lying about what really happened in Lybia when in fact he knew dam well what really happened.

Definately a low point, among many in his administration. He has no one to blame for that but himself.
Can you quote any of the eight GOP-led investigations claiming Obama lied?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

Forum List

Back