If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

A) NO you said Bush LIED and that's a FACT!
B) NO Cheney would have LIED if HE knew that TRUTH that Atta DIDN"T go to Prague and yet he would have said the above!

YOU seem to forget what a LIE is!
YOU are a LIAR when you state something that YOU KNOW is not TRUE!
NONE of which you are calling Bush,et.al. as LIARS were TRUTHS that Bush, et.al. KNEW were not true but insisted on saying were true!

Finally today... Bob Woodward said on Chris Wallace Fox News..."Bush never lied"!

Again a LIE is when YOU KNOW what you are saying is NOT TRUE!
Furthermore Bush never ever said Iraq/Saddam involved in 9/11.

First of all, I made no such claim about Bush. You're just an imbecile who apparently thinks I did.

Secondly, now that you've clarified a lie is knowingly saying something false, I'm confident even a sycophant like you will agree Cheney lied since the Bush Adminstration was informed hijacker Mohammad Atta had not traveled to Prague prior to Cheney's appearance on Meet the Press that day...

Dated 12.1.2001 ... Declassified white House memo on Mohammed Atta in Prague

SUBSEQUENT INVESTIGATION OF THE TRAVEL TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC OF TERRORIST MOHAMED ((ATTA)) REVEALED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001. [---] IT WAS A PAKISTANI NATIONAL [---]​

In an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" on December 9, 2001, then Vice President Dick Cheney, who was a proponent of the theory that Atta had met al-Ani in Prague, acknowledged in an interview on March 29, 2006:
"We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia.[40] And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place."[41]
On September 10, 2006, Cheney responded to questions from Tim Russert about Atta in Prague on Meet the Press:
MR. RUSSERT: Any suggestion there was a meeting with Mohamed Atta, one of the hijackers, with Iraqi officials?
VICE PRES. CHENEY: No. The sequence, Tim, was, when you and I talked that morning, we had not received any reporting with respect to Mohamed Atta going to Prague. Just a few days after you and I did that show, the CIA, CIA produced an intelligence report from the Czech Intelligence Service that said Mohammad Atta, leader of the hijackers, had been in Prague in April of ‘01 and had met with the senior Iraqi intelligence official in Prague. That was the first report we had that he’d been to Prague and met with Iraqis. Later on, some period of time after that, the CIA produced another report based on a photographer—on a photograph that was taken in Prague of a man they claim 70 percent probability was Mohammad Atta on another occasion.
This was the reporting we received from the CIA when I responded to your question and said it had been pretty well confirmed that he’d been in Prague. The—later on, they were unable to confirm it. Later on, they backed off of it.But what I told you was exactly what we were receiving at the time. It never said, and I don’t believe I ever said, specifically, that it linked the Iraqis to 9/11. It specifically said he had been in Prague, Mohamed Atta had been in Prague and we didn’t know...
MR. RUSSERT: And the meeting with Atta did not occur?
VICE PRES. CHENEY: We don’t know. I mean, we’ve never been able to, to, to link it, and the FBI and CIA have worked it aggressively. I would say, at this point, nobody has been able to confirm...[42]
Mohamed Atta s alleged Prague connection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BUT AT NO TIME DID CHENEY LIE i.e. KNOWING FULL WELL Ata never went but continued to tell a lie knowing full well the truth!
Cheney never had confirmation at the time of his 12/9/2001 Meet the Press!

12.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

12.9.2001 -- "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague" ~ Dick Cheney, VP

You wrote: "2.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001"

OK now I'll write:
"2.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001"

Just as supported with NOTHING as your quote is...!
The Bush administration was made aware that Atta (the 9.11 hijacker) was not in Prague meeting with Iraqi officials, yet they allowed that meme to remain for almost two years.

Deal with it.

Prove to me with sources that Bush administration allowed the meme to remain for almost two years.
Just because a liar like you says so really doesn't stand up to the smell test!

First of all, I made no such claim about Bush. You're just an imbecile who apparently thinks I did.

Secondly, now that you've clarified a lie is knowingly saying something false, I'm confident even a sycophant like you will agree Cheney lied since the Bush Adminstration was informed hijacker Mohammad Atta had not traveled to Prague prior to Cheney's appearance on Meet the Press that day...

Dated 12.1.2001 ... Declassified white House memo on Mohammed Atta in Prague

SUBSEQUENT INVESTIGATION OF THE TRAVEL TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC OF TERRORIST MOHAMED ((ATTA)) REVEALED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001. [---] IT WAS A PAKISTANI NATIONAL [---]​

In an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" on December 9, 2001, then Vice President Dick Cheney, who was a proponent of the theory that Atta had met al-Ani in Prague, acknowledged in an interview on March 29, 2006:
"We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia.[40] And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place."[41]
On September 10, 2006, Cheney responded to questions from Tim Russert about Atta in Prague on Meet the Press:
MR. RUSSERT: Any suggestion there was a meeting with Mohamed Atta, one of the hijackers, with Iraqi officials?
VICE PRES. CHENEY: No. The sequence, Tim, was, when you and I talked that morning, we had not received any reporting with respect to Mohamed Atta going to Prague. Just a few days after you and I did that show, the CIA, CIA produced an intelligence report from the Czech Intelligence Service that said Mohammad Atta, leader of the hijackers, had been in Prague in April of ‘01 and had met with the senior Iraqi intelligence official in Prague. That was the first report we had that he’d been to Prague and met with Iraqis. Later on, some period of time after that, the CIA produced another report based on a photographer—on a photograph that was taken in Prague of a man they claim 70 percent probability was Mohammad Atta on another occasion.
This was the reporting we received from the CIA when I responded to your question and said it had been pretty well confirmed that he’d been in Prague. The—later on, they were unable to confirm it. Later on, they backed off of it.But what I told you was exactly what we were receiving at the time. It never said, and I don’t believe I ever said, specifically, that it linked the Iraqis to 9/11. It specifically said he had been in Prague, Mohamed Atta had been in Prague and we didn’t know...
VICE PRES. CHENEY: We don’t know. I mean, we’ve never been able to, to, to link it, and the FBI and CIA have worked it aggressively. I would say, at this point, nobody has been able to confirm...[42]

BUT AT NO TIME DID CHENEY LIE i.e. KNOWING FULL WELL Ata never went but continued to tell a lie knowing full well the truth!

12.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

12.9.2001 -- "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague" ~ Dick Cheney, VP

You wrote: "2.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001"

OK now I'll write:
"2.8.2001 -- INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001"

The Bush administration was made aware that Atta (the 9.11 hijacker) was not in Prague meeting with Iraqi officials, yet they allowed that meme to remain for almost two years.

Deal with it.

Prove to me with sources that Bush administration allowed the meme to remain for almost two years.
Here's the earliest instance I can find of the Bush Administration admitting there was no connection between Iraq and 9/11 is ....

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11 attacks" ~ George Bush, 9.17.2003

USATODAY.com - Bush No proof of Saddam role in 9 11

That's nearly two years ...

12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"

9/17.2003 - "We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11 attacks"

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

Link Please ...

For you chere, sure. Here's several of 'em.

:D

Thanks ... But a link to study and corresponding information identified in your previous post would also be appreciated.

OK now I'll write:

Deal with it.

Here's the earliest instance I can find of the Bush Administration admitting there was no connection between Iraq and 9/11 is ....

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11 attacks" ~ George Bush, 9.17.2003

12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"

9/17.2003 - "We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11 attacks"

I'm confused...
You wrote: 12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"
So where is it in that report that makes one believe that Iraq was not involved?
You wrote it..."12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

Link Please ...

Thanks ... But a link to study and corresponding information identified in your previous post would also be appreciated.

Oh the number? I just made it up, same as this imaginary story was made up.

Who knew.

Link Please ...

Makes sense! Obama defenders made up story about video causing Benghazi... so why not make up the number you did.
See this thread was NEVER intended for people like you that make up now here it is kind of hard to follow... you and your LIPs make up the group
that Obama's hired hand, Gruber ...remember Obama HIRED this guy to tell the world that people like you make up the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!
Which again this thread never intended for this "stupidity group"! Because you've been fools for Obama for a long time.
Remember Obama told us that were smart enough to comprehend what he was doing which again we aren't part of the group Obama thinks are stupid...

HERE IS WHAT HE SAYS about you fools in "Dreams from MY Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

He has been fooling you for over six years now and being the fools you are you don't even realize IT!!!

Who knew.

Link Please ...

Makes sense! Obama defenders made up story about video causing Benghazi... so why not make up the number you did.
See this thread was NEVER intended for people like you that make up now here it is kind of hard to follow... you and your LIPs make up the group
that Obama's hired hand, Gruber ...remember Obama HIRED this guy to tell the world that people like you make up the "Stupidity of the American Voter"!
Which again this thread never intended for this "stupidity group"! Because you've been fools for Obama for a long time.
Remember Obama told us that were smart enough to comprehend what he was doing which again we aren't part of the group Obama thinks are stupid...

People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

He has been fooling you for over six years now and being the fools you are you don't even realize IT!!!

Well wasn't that an illuminating bit of inchoate intellectual train wreck unconnected to anything... :rolleyes:

What in the blue fuck is a "LIP"?
If it's got anything to do with using the toilet, keep it to yourself...

."

Well wasn't that an illuminating bit of inchoate intellectual train wreck unconnected to anything... :rolleyes:

Again went way over your LIP head which I figured because obviously you don't even know what fool Obama has made of you and
that is the point of this thread in the first place.
LIPs don't even know when they've fooled EVEN AFTER Obama TELLS you he is "tricking you" using "tactics" to fool you!
Then he goes and hires and generally people hire people they have a level of understanding...i.e. Gruber thinks you are stupid and
obviously so does Obama!
That's why these pompous people that think as Obama has been quoted that they can do things better then you idiots, they
could fool you about Benghazi being a "video"!!! Remember they have 6 weeks before the election to continue to fool you big ass fools!

OH and by the way if you have to ask what a "LIP" is then you qualify as a "LIP"!

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Yes. Simply because Romney would have made matters worse. A guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear is not going to make sound military decisions.

Another characteristic of a "LIP" is they use them more then their ears or another way...
"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed) 16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

OK now I'll write:

Deal with it.

I'm confused...
You wrote: 12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"
So where is it in that report that makes one believe that Iraq was not involved?
You wrote it..."12.9.2001 - "that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that he [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague"
Is there a reason I have to show this to you again...?

Declassified white House memo on Mohammed Atta in Prague

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Yes. Simply because Romney would have made matters worse. A guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear is not going to make sound military decisions.

ah... a religious bigot!
One of those idiots that would rather have a president who has SAID:
-- "I prefer destroying 1,400 companies,putting 400,000 people out of work and eliminating $100 billion a year in tax revenue " which is what he means when he says he prefers a single payer health system.
-- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) In 3 years new leases under Obama 5,568 new leases..
Under Bush.. from 2006 to 2008 15,095 new leases!
NEARLY 3 times the new Federal Leases under Bush then Obama !
Number of New Oil Wells and New Leases Have Decreased Under Obama Data from BLM Show

-- "If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!"
So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees. Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News

Right and you think magic underwear is funny?
How about the Messiah complex of Obama???
Obama said this:"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

OK now I'll write:

Deal with it.

I'm confused...

SUBSEQUENT INVESTIGATION OF THE TRAVEL TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC OF TERRORIST MOHAMED ((ATTA)) REVEALED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001. [---] IT WAS A PAKISTANI NATIONAL [---]
OH so you made a mistake when you wrote:"that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that the [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague""
TWENTY LASHES!!!! A MISTAKE was made wow!!!

."

Again went way over your LIP head which I figured because obviously you don't even know what fool Obama has made of you and
that is the point of this thread in the first place.
LIPs don't even know when they've fooled EVEN AFTER Obama TELLS you he is "tricking you" using "tactics" to fool you!
Then he goes and hires and generally people hire people they have a level of understanding...i.e. Gruber thinks you are stupid and
obviously so does Obama!
That's why these pompous people that think as Obama has been quoted that they can do things better then you idiots, they
could fool you about Benghazi being a "video"!!! Remember they have 6 weeks before the election to continue to fool you big ass fools!

Who the fuck is "Gruber"? I don't know anyone named "Gruber".
And what is a "LIP"? And what's any of this got to do with me?

Are you just, like, an insane person completely?

No POTUS runs Brazil. Or Cuba. Or Canada.
Break open the piggy bank and buy a globe.
Nor does any POTUS have a say in setting gas prices. Those are beyond his pay grade.

Deal with it.

I'm confused...

SUBSEQUENT INVESTIGATION OF THE TRAVEL TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC OF TERRORIST MOHAMED ((ATTA)) REVEALED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO ATTEMPTED TO ENTER THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 31 MAY 2000 AT [---] AIRPORT WAS NOT THE ATTA WHO ATTACKED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001. [---] IT WAS A PAKISTANI NATIONAL [---]
OH so you made a mistake when you wrote:"that report that's been pretty well confirmed, that the [hijacker, Mohammed Atta] did go to Prague""
TWENTY LASHES!!!! A MISTAKE was made wow!!!
No mistake. I showed you how the Bush administration was responsible for pushing the nonsense Iraq being involved in 9.11 onto the public ... then I showed you, despite knowing the information was false, waited almost 2 years to correct the record.

Now we know who to blame for why some 70% of those polled were under the false impression that Iraq was connected to 9.11. Because the Bush administration lied to us.

Ain'tcha proud?

Last edited:

Are you just, like, an insane person completely?

No POTUS runs Brazil. Or Cuba. Or Canada.
Break open the piggy bank and buy a globe.
Nor does any POTUS have a say in setting gas prices. Those are beyond his pay grade.
I believe that question has already answered itself. :thup:

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

If you as a voter knew in 2012 that the Obama administration had deliberately cut back on security in several embassies and consulates in troubled areas in the middle East and north Africa, at a time when terrorist attacks were actually being carried out week after week at some of those places and getting progressively worse, even as he spent lavishly on swimming pools and ornate furniture at other similar embassies and consulates, just so he could pretend before a major election that he had actually defeated al Qaeda when the opposite was true, and the result was three Americans killed (including a U.S. Ambassador) and a consulate completely destroyed by a long-planned attack.....

....would you have voted for Obama in that major election?

If you as a voter knew in 2012 that the Obama administration had deliberately cut back on security in several embassies and consulates in troubled areas in the middle East and north Africa, at a time when terrorist attacks were actually being carried out week after week at some of those places and getting progressively worse, even as he spent lavishly on swimming pools and ornate furniture at other similar embassies and consulates, just so he could pretend before a major election that he had actually defeated al Qaeda when the opposite was true, and the result was three Americans killed (including a U.S. Ambassador) and a consulate completely destroyed by a long-planned attack.....

....would you have voted for Obama in that major election?
I guess this means this thread is a fail -- since you're changing the OP, that is. :dunno:

Forum List

Back