If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

Darker people are usually tropical people who clearly went through much different natural selection than more cold climate adapted people.

Wouldn't it be best for Blacks to go to a Black homeland,. so they can be free from "Whitey" and dictate their own destiny?

I think it would be better for stupid people (of whatever race they happen to be) to only be allowed to breed with stupid people. That smart people (of whatever race they happen to be) have their own place so that when the stupid people manage to figure out how to kill themselves off the smart people can take over and fix the damage. How about that paradigm?:eusa_whistle:

The problem is stupid people tend to have more kids.

Besides, are you aware that your ideal would disproportionately target Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics, and keep them in their place?

Ahhhh, but it wouldn't That is the beauty of my idea. What IS true is that racists, in general, are either below average intelligence, or are not motivated to do work. Thus they take out their failures on those who DO work.

Yet, I'm a self admitted racist, coming from a household worth about 1.4 million, and which makes over 200,000 a year in income.

I don't even really have to work, because my parents send me 10's of thousands a year. but I do hold a job largely as a hobby, but also to generate extra income in mutual funds.

I scored a 124 IQ, and am a pretty talented artist.

I painted most of these in the below video, at around the age of 18.

Pretty good talent you have. I wish I could draw, but I can't. Getting back to the races. Since you come from a wealthy family, and never had to make it on your own by your own admission, how can you condemn others for failing? Many of them had no family wealth to back them up. Many had nothing.

My family came from Poland with nothing, both parents were teachers, and my grandfather was a vice president of a paper company.

My dad did pretty well as a teacher, he made $100,000 a year, if he didn't retire, he'd probably be making $115,000 a year.
But, that's because he was a great teacher, and had worked in prisons.

But, I actually do support helping the needy.

I don't have a problem with poor people existing, but I do have a problem with poor people having too many kids they can't afford.

I support national healthcare, and a system of public works in place of welfare to keep people busy, and keep society producing.

I'm rather Fascist, not Conservative.

I actually have a big beef with our Capitalist elite who hire millions of foreigners because it's cheaper, be it by exporting to China, or importing illegals from Mexico.,
This is not only a threat to national livelihood, it's a threat to national security, as we build up potentially hostile people to us, at our expense.

I think the Capitalists exporting jobs, and importing illegals should be put behind bars.

When are you moving to East Saint Louis, the most dangerous city in the U.S.A, tough guy?

You keep harping on someone moving to East St Louis. WTF? So your claim is, if someone does not hate blacks they should move to one of the most dangerous slums in the country?

East Saint Louis is probably the most Black city in the U.S.A.

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

The closest I've been to a city like East Saint Louis, IL, Is Newburg, NY.

I saw 2 Black kids on bikes, and when I said "Hello" to them, they gave me a huge angry stare down.

I suspect if I wasn't such a big guy, they might have jumped me.

Do you still suffer from PTSD after the trauma of children on bicycles looking at you? How's the counseling going?

Blacks only act tough in groups, I've noticed.

One time I was entering the Jefferson Valley Mall, when some Black guy with his Black friends shouted at me "That's fashion sense White boy" to me.

So, I called him a Negro, and threw him against the brick wall.

It's so funny, that his Black friends did nothing for him.

Absurd.

Racism is a primitive form of collectivism, the belief that skin color confers upon people talents and character. It is the voodoo superstition of cavemen who cannot come to grips with personal responsibility and seek to attribute their own failures to tricks of nature.

Stop buying the bullshit propaganda of the (((Frankfurt School))), you simpleton. Race is nothing more than a huge extended family. People of the same race have more ancestors in common, and more recently, than people of different races. Just like people from the same family. THAT'S ALL RACE IS.

If you attend your family functions and not random functions of families you never met, does that mean you believe your last name "confers upon people talents and character"? Of course not, you numb skull. Fucking grow up. If you give Christmas gifts to your children and not to some random children in another state, are you engaging in "a primitive form of collectivism"? Clearly not, you dope. If you root for your brother as he wrestles with some other kid at a high school wrestling match, are you a deluded believer in "the voodoo superstition of cavemen who cannot come to grips with personal responsibility and seek to attribute their own failures to tricks of nature"? Hardly, you twat. Jesus, why are my people so fucking stupid?

It's happening, chickenshits. Seems like every day I see more and more couples of all combinations strolling around, frequently pushing a baby carriage. I see students in class of a variety of combined backgrounds. I see this every day in the neighborhoods you chickenshits are so scared of, and in suburbs so wealthy you chickenshits would be run out of town. Sorry chickenshits, it's happening. And despite all that we are in NO danger of running out of X race or Y race.

It's happening, chickenshits. Seems like every day I see more and more couples of all combinations strolling around, frequently pushing a baby carriage. I see students in class of a variety of combined backgrounds. I see this every day in the neighborhoods you chickenshits are so scared of, and in suburbs so wealthy you chickenshits would be run out of town. Sorry chickenshits, it's happening. And despite all that we are in NO danger of running out of X race or Y race.

It's a good thing to wipe out people's ethnic identity, because?

It's a great thing to wipe out people's ethnic identity, with those with lower IQ scores, and higher levels of violence, because?

It's a great thing to wipe out people's ethnic identity, with those with lower IQ scores, and higher levels of violence, because?

You don't understand a straw man is a fallacy because?

What's your plan to stop over half of Native Americans from mixing with non-Native Americans to extinction?

If your plan is to do "Nothing" you're a very, very, sick man.

What's your plan to stop over half of Native Americans from mixing with non-Native Americans to extinction?......

Who Native Americans or anyone else chooses to "mix" with is no business of mine or yours.

What's your plan to stop over half of Native Americans from mixing with non-Native Americans to extinction?......

Who Native Americans or anyone else chooses to "mix" with is no business of mine or yours.

So you think the extinction of a people's heritage is "Cool"?

So you think the extinction of a people's heritage is "Cool"?

Your logical fallacy is strawman

, what is race?

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is just a huge somewhat inbred extended family. . You and I are more related. .

Well that is correct that is what race is. But if I own a business I am not going hire someone just because he is more closely related to me than someone else. I going to hire people I can trust and people that will make the business profitable and that is independent of race . And I am not going allow someone’s rights to be violated just because he is not closely related to me.

, what is race?

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is just a huge somewhat inbred extended family. . You and I are more related. .

Well that is correct that is what race is. But if I own a business I am not going hire someone just because he is more closely related to me than someone else. I going to hire people I can trust and people that will make the business profitable and that is independent of race . And I am not going allow someone’s rights to be violated just because he is not closely related to me.

, what is race?

Fine, that is your right. But will you grant others the right to hire on different precepts? Well, in fact, you already do, if they aren't white.

Every race, not only here in America, but around the world, favors their own in hiring, promotion, patronage, etc, whether that be racial, tribal, familial, clan-based, or ethnic. In fact, it's just good winning strategy. We white Christians, too, did the same until recently. Then, (((someone))) convinced us--and us alone--that doing so was the greatest of all sins. We passed laws against that (enforced only against ourselves) and put in place affirmative action programs to undo our past sins of doing what everybody else does. Of course, since we are the only ones to have embraced this new religion, we are at a severe disadvantage, and it will quickly be our demise.

I prefer to use actual english definitions of words.
That dictionary is wrong.

So a journalist/movie critic is right and one of the most widely accepted dictionaries in the English language is wrong? lol OK.

Here is the definition according to the Oxford English dictionary. But if you want to keep quoting a journalist, because it fits your agenda, have at it. But the language is what it is. And when people discuss racism, they are using the standard definitions, not some rationalized reworking of the word.
At one point, "kingship" was understood to be the divine will invested in a man who ruled by divine right. Every dictionary of the time would have defined it as such. The dictionaries, we all agree now, were wrong. In every age there are a few people out front of the herd. You and the dictionaries will catch up eventually, but don't expect us to wait around for you.

journalist/movie critic
Sneer if you like, but if you were smart, you'd read him before sneering. Steve Sailer is very smart and he regularly comes up with unique and important insights. Stuff he was saying 20 years ago for which he was mocked and excoriated is the accepted wisdom today.

To take his most recent piece here he is on the Comey firing. And it's the best thing I've read so far.

Like I’ve been saying, Trump’s idol was New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner. I spent a couple of weeks looking for a job in Manhattan in 1982 and I came to the conclusion that New Yorkers (or at the least the people I interviewed with) believed that the most famous man in the world was George Steinbrenner. (Second was Frank Perdue and third was Crazy Eddie. This list may have had something with why I ended up in Chicago and turned down HBO when they finally called with a job offer in Manhattan.)

Anyway, Trump firing Comey reminds me of the media meltdown on the sports pages when Steinbrenner fired Yankee manager Billy Martin (or Martin resigned before he could be fired). It seemed like the end of the world. It was such a crisis that the world couldn’t possibly go on.

But then it did.

In particular, Steinbrenner went on, and on, and on. To Steinbrenner/Trump types, giant furors aren’t exhausting, they’re energizing.

Steinbrenner wound up hiring Billy Martin back and firing him again four more times. If Trump is like Steinbrenner was with Yankees managers, his chronicle of FBI directors over the coming years will look something like this:

1. James Comey
2. Rudy Giuliani
3. James Comey
4. Chris Christie
5. Bill Bratton
6. Eric Holder
7. G. Gordon Liddy
8. James Comey
9. Ta-Nehisi Coates
10. Ramzan Kadyrov
11. Rudy Giuliani

, what is race?

One of the reason Jews became successful, is because they've historically helped out other Jews to get loans for businesses, or education.

Absolutely, they'd hire their own in businesses too.

Not to mention way back, Jewish businesses would buy from other Jewish businesses.

It was to build up their community.

You represent what's wrong with America, it's a Capitalism greed culture, that's all.

America doesn't have it's own age old traditions, like they do in Europe, Asia, and many parts of the World.

Last edited:
Sad that some people who claim to be American understand so little about America.

Forum List

Back