If you are white, and you attack another white for racism, you're just stupid

When are you going to move to East Saint Louis to be with your beloved Black folk?

Anti-racists seem to typically admire Blacks from far away, not all but most.

It seems that Blacks are to be pitied, so long as they don't have to live near them.

The shameless cowardice of these racist idiots is just sad.

When are you moving to East Saint Louis, the most dangerous city in the U.S.A, tough guy?

Whenever I might have reason to be there, coward.

You'd fit right in.

The U.S.A was founded to be a White nation....

Wrong.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790.....

Oh, was the US founded in 1790, genius? If you weren't a complete slave to your fear, you'd be ashamed of yourself.

This was the first immigration act in U.S history, keep in mind the Constitution was signed in 1787.

When are you going to move to East Saint Louis to be with your beloved Black folk?

It seems that Blacks are to be pitied, so long as they don't have to live near them.

When are you moving to East Saint Louis, the most dangerous city in the U.S.A, tough guy?

You keep harping on someone moving to East St Louis. WTF? So your claim is, if someone does not hate blacks they should move to one of the most dangerous slums in the country?

The U.S.A was founded to be a White nation....

Wrong.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790.....

Oh, was the US founded in 1790, genius? If you weren't a complete slave to your fear, you'd be ashamed of yourself.

This was the first immigration act in U.S history, keep in mind the Constitution was signed in 1787.

Again, you can't understand the words you are trying to use.

You keep harping on someone moving to East St Louis. WTF? So your claim is, if someone does not hate blacks they should move to one of the most dangerous slums in the country?

And he keeps trying to use the word "logic." :lmao:

[and that about says it all]

Racism is stupid.

Be it perpetrated by whites, blacks, Latinos, Asians, et al.
Is familyism stupid?
How about if your family is the only family who believes familyism is stupid and all the other families practice familyism?

Absurd.

Racism is a primitive form of collectivism, the belief that skin color confers upon people talents and character. It is the voodoo superstition of cavemen who cannot come to grips with personal responsibility and seek to attribute their own failures to tricks of nature.

East Saint Louis is probably the most Black city in the U.S.A.

[and that about says it all]

Racism is stupid.

Be it perpetrated by whites, blacks, Latinos, Asians, et al.
Is familyism stupid?
How about if your family is the only family who believes familyism is stupid and all the other families practice familyism?

Absurd.

Racism is a primitive form of collectivism, the belief that skin color confers upon people talents and character. It is the voodoo superstition of cavemen who cannot come to grips with personal responsibility and seek to attribute their own failures to tricks of nature.

The idea that racial differences are only skin color, is downright laughable.

There are general genetic differences in many categories among races.

Some genes can be found only in a single ethnicity, like the mutation on DAB1 in Chinese causing larger brains, or the mutation on HTR2B Q20 in Finns causing impulsivity.

While some genes can be regional, like for example HIV resistance genes are basically only European.

When you look at Lactose tolerance it's well more prevalent in Northern Europe, even if some others can have the mutation.

But, there's different rates which certain races have even genes for educational attainment, or for violence criminality.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A causes very low MAO-A levels linked to violence criminality, and it's far more common in Blacks, than in Whites, and virtually absent in Asians.

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

Fear is necessary to construct rationale, and morals.

The Amygdala causes fear, but also constructs morals, and correctly identifies threats.

Men have a bigger Amygdala than Women.

You sound like an effeminate Psychopath.

Yes, Psychopaths do have a smaller Amygdala.

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

The closest I've been to a city like East Saint Louis, IL, Is Newburg, NY.

I saw 2 Black kids on bikes, and when I said "Hello" to them, they gave me a huge angry stare down.

I suspect if I wasn't such a big guy, they might have jumped me.

I suspect also that you really haven't had much contact with Blacks, which would explain your fantasy like views of them.

There was no such thing as Arabs back then. You have your time line mixed up. Caucasians dont have any original features. They got those from Black people and East Indian people.

Cro Magnon man in Europe had existed before Negroid man in Africa...
Cro Magnon man is not modern human so I dont know why you brought that up. I'm guessing you know you cross bred with them as well as neanderthals.

Cro Magnon man was Human, doof.

You're not.

We've been hearing this garbage for years. Amazingly, I've even heard you dummies say "make America white again", because, apparently, you dropped out of school before 5th grade geography where you would have learned it never was.

White, I mean.

Bottom feeders like you and the OP are relatively rare so why don't you quit the whining, get out of this colorful melting pot and make your own, all white white country?

I'm sure I speak for real human beings everywhere when I say we would more than willing to let you take your single wide with you.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The U.S.A was founded to be a White nation, and the Founding Father's immigration act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically said only Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Actually, I support building a Black nation, and many Native American nations across the U.S.A.

I'm a separatist, and I believe the best way to preserve unique, and diverse peoples, and limit racist abuse against groups is by separating.

Someone the other day pulled up data, showing more than half of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans.

What do you plan to combat the demise of the Native American?

I support giving them their own nations, they can secure, and build off of.

What's your solution?

Judging by your "Melting pot scenario" you support Native American integration, and destruction.

If so, you're a sicko.

You have a very sloppy, lazy way of thinking. It causes you to make some gigantic leaps of non-logic.

I wrote that the US was never, has never been a white nation. Your reply was that there was an attempt to change that fact.

Again you showed an inability to think logically when you you assumed my statement of fact supported one thing or another. My statement of the reality that the US is a "colorful melting pot" is not a "scenario". Nor does it state or imply a desire on my part.

Then the kicker - you parroted back to me exactly what I suggest you do: build the "white nation" you apparently believe you want. Funny thing though ... When you say it, you believe it to be a good idea but when I wrote it it, you accuse me of supporting ethnic cleansing.

To my knowledge, there are no 100% white nations on the planet. You have no right to demand or expect any nation to change to accommodate your delusions. If that is what you want, go build it for yourself and quit the childish whining that your little foot stamping isn't working.

You're not a "separatist". Not even close.

Why don't you grow up, grow a pair, stop blaming non-whites for your failures and SEPARATE YOURSELF.

Once again, I have not said anything about immigration. Start a new thread on that, if you want.

But working to keep other people in their place, based on trivial details such as skin color, is damaging the world we live in. The more opportunities everyone has the more likely that people live up to their potential.

Darker people are usually tropical people who clearly went through much different natural selection than more cold climate adapted people.

Wouldn't it be best for Blacks to go to a Black homeland,. so they can be free from "Whitey" and dictate their own destiny?

I think it would be better for stupid people (of whatever race they happen to be) to only be allowed to breed with stupid people. That smart people (of whatever race they happen to be) have their own place so that when the stupid people manage to figure out how to kill themselves off the smart people can take over and fix the damage. How about that paradigm?:eusa_whistle:

The problem is stupid people tend to have more kids.

Besides, are you aware that your ideal would disproportionately target Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics, and keep them in their place?

Ahhhh, but it wouldn't That is the beauty of my idea. What IS true is that racists, in general, are either below average intelligence, or are not motivated to do work. Thus they take out their failures on those who DO work.

Yet, I'm a self admitted racist, coming from a household worth about 1.4 million, and which makes over 200,000 a year in income.

I don't even really have to work, because my parents send me 10's of thousands a year. but I do hold a job largely as a hobby, but also to generate extra income in mutual funds.

I scored a 124 IQ, and am a pretty talented artist.

I painted most of these in the below video, at around the age of 18.

Pretty good talent you have. I wish I could draw, but I can't. Getting back to the races. Since you come from a wealthy family, and never had to make it on your own by your own admission, how can you condemn others for failing? Many of them had no family wealth to back them up. Many had nothing.

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

In my own neighborhood I confronted Blacks, although I certainly wouldn't do it in a Black neighborhood.

When a White girl I was with, was randomly yelled at the "B" word by a Black guy at our local bar.

I confronted the Black guy, and asked him to "Please Apologize"

His response was "I'll knock you the F*ck out fat N*gger"

When he kept repeating that, I finally lost my cool.

I called him a N"gger Chimp who should go back to Africa.

Before I knew it I had about 8 Blacks running in on my punching, and running back out.

I've never been hit so softly keep in mind, but that's not the point, if they have a weapon, anyone could do damage.

Come to think of it, I seem to remember reading about some slimy froot loop 'founding' an all white town or some such. Why is it that most of these whiney little cowards don't have the gumption to get off their fat, lazy butts and create the society they SAY they want?

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

Fear is necessary to construct rationale, and morals.

= chickenshit

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

I suspect also that you really haven't had much contact with Blacks....

= full of shit

So scary!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

The closest I've been to a city like East Saint Louis, IL, Is Newburg, NY.

I saw 2 Black kids on bikes, and when I said "Hello" to them, they gave me a huge angry stare down.

I suspect if I wasn't such a big guy, they might have jumped me.

Do you still suffer from PTSD after the trauma of children on bicycles looking at you? How's the counseling going?

Cro Magnon man in Europe had existed before Negroid man in Africa...
Cro Magnon man is not modern human so I dont know why you brought that up. I'm guessing you know you cross bred with them as well as neanderthals.

Cro Magnon man was Human, doof.

You're not.

We've been hearing this garbage for years. Amazingly, I've even heard you dummies say "make America white again", because, apparently, you dropped out of school before 5th grade geography where you would have learned it never was.

White, I mean.

Bottom feeders like you and the OP are relatively rare so why don't you quit the whining, get out of this colorful melting pot and make your own, all white white country?

I'm sure I speak for real human beings everywhere when I say we would more than willing to let you take your single wide with you.

The U.S.A was founded to be a White nation, and the Founding Father's immigration act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically said only Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Actually, I support building a Black nation, and many Native American nations across the U.S.A.

I'm a separatist, and I believe the best way to preserve unique, and diverse peoples, and limit racist abuse against groups is by separating.

Someone the other day pulled up data, showing more than half of Native Americans marry non-Native Americans.

What do you plan to combat the demise of the Native American?

I support giving them their own nations, they can secure, and build off of.

What's your solution?

Judging by your "Melting pot scenario" you support Native American integration, and destruction.

If so, you're a sicko.

You have a very sloppy, lazy way of thinking. It causes you to make some gigantic leaps of non-logic.

I wrote that the US was never, has never been a white nation. Your reply was that there was an attempt to change that fact.

Again you showed an inability to think logically when you you assumed my statement of fact supported one thing or another. My statement of the reality that the US is a "colorful melting pot" is not a "scenario". Nor does it state or imply a desire on my part.

Then the kicker - you parroted back to me exactly what I suggest you do: build the "white nation" you apparently believe you want. Funny thing though ... When you say it, you believe it to be a good idea but when I wrote it it, you accuse me of supporting ethnic cleansing.

To my knowledge, there are no 100% white nations on the planet. You have no right to demand or expect any nation to change to accommodate your delusions. If that is what you want, go build it for yourself and quit the childish whining that your little foot stamping isn't working.

You're not a "separatist". Not even close.

Why don't you grow up, grow a pair, stop blaming non-whites for your failures and SEPARATE YOURSELF.

You call this emotional tantrum a piece of logic?

Frigging hilarious.

Notice you didn't address a single of my points.

What's your plan from stopping the Native American Indian from vanishing due to high rates of mixing?

Apparently you'd rather remain silent on that, because you're pure evil, and want everyone's heritage to be destroyed.

Why do so many Liberals kick, and scream about "Whitey oppressor" but then do nothing to come up with logical solutions to that?

The Liberal idiocy is "Whitey oppressor is wrong" therefor it makes sense to have non-Whites live under Whitey oppressor.

Talk about illogical, I don't quite grasp such views, and I don't want to.

Forum List

Back