If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

All cars have round rubber tires not because of evolution, but because their creators know that round rubber tires work.
Yet it took your incompetent "creator" 4 billion years and 99.9% failure rate to arrive at thousands of different locomotive methods of land animals we see today. Maybe this is not the conparison you want to make, shaman. It shows that either your creator is a moron, or that there just isnt one. Not sure either result suits you.

Your inconpetent creator , apparently, tri3d square wheels first, then scratched his head and watched as they didn't work. Haha, what a fool. Not even a 4 year old would make that mistake.

I think you met your match in Frannie. She is running circles around you.
Think less and know more
Think less and know more

spoken not written ... the true religion, transference of the metaphysical - evolution.

All cars have round rubber tires not because of evolution, but because their creators know that round rubber tires work.
Yet it took your incompetent "creator" 4 billion years and 99.9% failure rate to arrive at thousands of different locomotive methods of land animals we see today. Maybe this is not the conparison you want to make, shaman. It shows that either your creator is a moron, or that there just isnt one. Not sure either result suits you.

Your inconpetent creator , apparently, tri3d square wheels first, then scratched his head and watched as they didn't work. Haha, what a fool. Not even a 4 year old would make that mistake.

I think you met your match in Frannie. She is running circles around you.
Think less and know more
Think less and know more

spoken not written ... the true religion, transference of the metaphysical - evolution.
Okeed00kee

"Not born of a mud puddle"

What a stupid thing to say...all humans were born of humans.

not born of a mud puddle
2. If humans descended from apes then there are no apes because we replaced them.
100% wrong. Thats a very childlike error born of total ignorance of evolutionary theory. Being an adult, you have no excuse for this ignorance and should be ashamed of yourself.

3. Humans did interbreed with Neandertals and replaced them.
So? There was no isolated population of neanderthals that could maintain the line or evolve into something different. So you have no point, there.

4. Theory is not fact, never, not even once for a second.
Actually, scientific theories can be facts. We simply cannot prove with 100% certainty that they are, as that is not how science works. With some scientific theories, they are so well proven that they are accepted as fact. Evolution is one such theory. Classical theory of gravity at medium scales is another. But you are free to test it.

Literally every word you utter on this topic is demonstrably wrong or irrelevant. A rational adult would now pause and reevaluate and, for instance, ask himself why he is making mistakes that only children with no knowledge of this topic make.

Last edited:
I have never stated when God created life, I have only stated that the code in DNA could not spontaneously generate.
Which is equally as absurd and just as much an argument from ignorance. You could not possibly know that, you have no good evidence or argument for it, and you are just lying to yourself out loud.

not born of a mud puddle
2. If humans descended from apes then there are no apes because we replaced them.
100% wrong. Thats a very childlike error born of total ignorance of evolutionary theory. Being an adult, you have no excuse for this ignorance and should be ashamed of yourself.

3. Humans did interbreed with Neandertals and replaced them.
So? There was no isolated population of neanderthals that could maintain the line or evolve into something different. So you have no point, there.

4. Theory is not fact, never, not even once for a second.
Actually, scientific theories can be facts. We simply cannot prove with 100% certainty that they are, as that is not how science works. With some theories, they are so well proven that they are accepted as fact. Evolutiin is one such theory. Classical theory of gravity at medium scales is another. But you are free to test it.

Literally every word you utter on this topoc is demonstrably wromg or irrelevant. A rational adult would now pause and reevaluate and, for instance, ask himself why he is making mistakes that only children with no knowledge of this topic make.
Actually a theory can never be fact, as once it is proved the theory vanishes and becomes fact

Can you think?

Again if humans descended from apes the apes would be us and not still living in the jungle...………………..

Simple fact that most imbeciles ignore

Actually a theory can never be fact, as once it is proved the theory vanishes and becomes fact
That's wrong on every level. A fact is a fact; if a scientific theory (please use correct terms) discovers or describes that fact, the fact still is and always was a fact.

Secondly, scientific theories cannot be "proven". That is not how science works. Proofs are for mathematics.

I have never stated when God created life, I have only stated that the code in DNA could not spontaneously generate.
Which is equally as absurd and just as much an argument from ignorance. You could not possibly know that, you have no good evidence or argument for it, and you are just lying to yourself out loud.
Louis Pasteur disproved the long held theory of spontaneous generation, this is scientific fact and you are the one who can not disprove this, yet you babble that life spontaneously generated.

Yawn babble on, logic just loves me, I use it to know what imbeciles will do before they do it. True story

That's wrong on every level. A fact is a fact; if a scientific theory (please use correct terms) discovers or describes that fact, the fact still is and always was a fact.

Secondly, scientific theories cannot be "proven". That is not how science works. Proofs are for mathematics.
I have a theory that you have intelligence...…………………… I also have a theory that you have a dildo collection...……………………..

However from here which is as close as I ever wish to get to you I can not discern either of these to be fact.

Nor do I really care, however you are fun....ny and fun too

Louis Pasteur disproved the long held theory of spontaneous generation,
No, he didn't. He only proved that fully formed bacteria would not form in a very short period in the absence of others. He did not prove -- much less even address -- the idea that single celled life can form over 100s of millions of years by the process of selection.

That is a very stupid talking point that you plagiarized directly from creation.com. And you dont even understand it. Dont worry...the fool who wrote the blog you plagiarized doesnt understand it, either.

Again if humans descended from apes the apes would be us and not still living in the jungle..
100% wrong, for the reasons I already stated. And which you ignored, because you don't understand them.
If you could state that with any accuracy you would own a Nobel prize instead of a pez collection
Sorry, someone already won that prize for that. So they did describe it and did win the prize. Oops, yet another silly error borne of abject ignorance. They are really piling up for you, in this thread.

Louis Pasteur disproved the long held theory of spontaneous generation,
No, he didn't. He only proved that fully formed bacteria would not form in a very short period in the absence of others. He did not prove -- much less even address -- the idea that single celled life can form over 100s of millions of years by the process of selection.

That is a very stupid talkong point that you plagiarized directly from creation.com.
Actually he proved that flies do not spontaneously develop on decaying meat.

So much for my theory about your intelligence

Again if humans descended from apes the apes would be us and not still living in the jungle..
100% wrong, for the reasons I already stated. And which you ignored, because you don't understand them.
If you could state that with any accuracy you would own a Nobel prize instead of a pez collection
Sorry, someone already won that prize for that. So they did describe it and did win the prize. Oops, yet another silly error borne of abject ignorance. They are really piling up for you, in this thread.
Who won the Nobel prize for proving how life began...………………….?

Pick a name and not your nose

No son, pay attention. You were talking about why we still have apes, despite evolving from an ape like creature. See what i mean? You cant even keep your nonsense straight.

Actually, he did exactly what i said he did, as you can read about here, in an encyclopedia targeted to children:
Louis Pasteur - Spontaneous generation
He also proved that maggots dis not spontaneously generate from decaying meat. My 6th grade ebducaption servez me wegl
Neato! But 6th graders generally understand why we still have apes. So you might be overselling your education, there.

No son, pay attention. You were talking about why we still have apes, despite evolving from an ape like creature. See what i mean? You cant even keep your nonsense straight.
Again DNA is a complex code that causes life to develop and grow. So did DNA come first or did life come first, wait life is DNA and DNA is life. This is analogous as to what came first the computer or the computer operating system. But lets not talk about stuff I created in the deep past

Actually, he did exactly what i said he did, as you can read about here, in an encyclopedia targeted to children:
Louis Pasteur - Spontaneous generation
He also proved that maggots dis not spontaneously generate from decaying meat. My 6th grade ebducaption servez me wegl
Neato!
Exactumundo is a better term

Forum List

Back