If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

Actually he proved that flies do not spontaneously develop on decaying meat.
Actually, he did exactly what i said he did, as you can read about here, in an encyclopedia targeted to children:
Louis Pasteur - Spontaneous generation
He also proved that maggots dis not spontaneously generate from decaying meat. My 6th grade ebducaption servez me wegl
Neato! But 6th graders generally understand why we still have apes. So you might be overselling your education, there.
Tell us why do we exist?

Actually, he did exactly what i said he did, as you can read about here, in an encyclopedia targeted to children:
He also proved that maggots dis not spontaneously generate from decaying meat. My 6th grade ebducaption servez me wegl
Neato! But 6th graders generally understand why we still have apes. So you might be overselling your education, there.
Tell us why do we exist?
We? Humans?

Because natural selection led to DNA forming large sacks of water around it in order for it to move over distance so that it could find other DNA with which to combine.

Tell us why do we exist?
We? Humans?

Because natural selection led to DNA forming large sacks of water around it in order for it to move over distance so that it could find other DNA with which to combine.
DNA does not combine with other DNA, adult individuals made of DNA combine, unless they merely split, like your Father did

Life is the computer program that God created for the Earth
That also does not define life. That merely replaces one mystery with another.
Life itself is not a mystery, only how life came to be is the mystery. The possibility or probability that the hundreds of thousands of Gene's needed for a simple organism however is no mystery it's impossible from any rational or mathematical perspective

Last edited:
Life itself is not a mystery
Apparently, its a big enough mystery that you cant think of any criteria for it, except DNA.

If you discovered a virus on another planet, would you call it life?

How life came to be from nonlife is a great mystery. So was star formation. So were volcanoes. So was the Moon.

But we learn about these things not by saying, "There once was no lava there, now lava flows forth....therefore, magic!". We start with the foregone conclusion that, for instance, star formation occurs by physical processes. Where once there was no star, there is now a star. The process that connects these two states is star formation.

Same for life. No need for magical sprinkles. Where once there was no life, there is now life. And abiogenesis is the process that connects these two states.

Apparently, its a big enough mystery that you cant think of any criteria for it, except DNA.

How life came to be from nonlife is a great mystery. So was star formation. So were volcanoes. So was the Moon.

But we learn about these things not by saying, "There once was no lava there, now lava flows forth....therefore, magic!". We start with the foregone conclusion that, for instance, star formation occurs by physical processes. Where once there was no star, there is now a star. The process that connects these two states is star formation.

Same for life. No need for magical sprinkles. Where once there was no life, there is now life. And abiogenesis is the process that connects these two states.
Life is the result of DNA, rather simple

You don't know that is true of all life. And the smart view is that lifelike objects existed alongside DNA-like molecules, and gradual selection changed both and brought them together. So, you may define all life (you can't, but for the sake of discussion, okay) as "DNA organisms", but that would not preclude exactly what i just described.

You don't know that is true of all life. And the smart view is that lifelike objects existed alongside DNA-like molecules, and gradual selection changed both and brought them together. So, you may define all life (you can't, but for the sake of discussion, okay) as "DNA organisms", but that would not preclude exactly what i just described.
Yes I do know that all life is what DNA makes it.

Lol water is a molecule 2 H 1 O, DNA is not a molecule but a combination of molecules. Calling DNA a molecule is like calling a star a galaxy. Human DNA contains well over 200 billion atoms, lol not 3..

But you go on believing that dna formed itself spontaneously and that something that spontaneously generated in darwins magical pond created the computer network of trillions to the trillionth power atoms that made this communication possible

Both Francis Crick and James Watson received a Nobel for their research on DNA’s structure.
Crick went on to pursue research in biophysics, neuroscience, and brain correlates with consciousness.
The Francis Crick Institute was named after him, and is the largest biomedical laboratory in Europe.
They discovered DNA and deserved the acclaim. Unfortunately now that epigenics is discovered it is now clear that there are layers of code in DNA that are not understood, in fact epigenics shows that we have no clue how DNA functions
Scientists have lots of knowledge about how DNA, RNA, and proteins function. DNA expression via epigenetic processes is an interesting & fruitful area of research.
So, what’s your point?
When an organism can epigenically create clearly beneficial mutations in the same generation when the need arises, the theory that all change is the result of random mutations over time becomes psychobabble
Please feel free to replace science with your psychobabble, but don’t expect rational people to take you seriously.
Actually its all documented fact

Fearful memories haunt mouse descendants

Enter hole now
How does epigenetics support YOUR claim or conclusion for ONE “creator” that no one knows anything about??

All cars have round rubber tires not because of evolution, but because their creators know that round rubber tires work.
Yet it took your incompetent "creator" 4 billion years and 99.9% failure rate to arrive at thousands of different locomotive methods of land animals we see today. Maybe this is not the conparison you want to make, shaman. It shows that either your creator is a moron, or that there just isnt one. Not sure either result suits you.

Your inconpetent creator , apparently, tri3d square wheels first, then scratched his head and watched as they didn't work. Haha, what a fool. Not even a 4 year old would make that mistake.

I think you met your match in Frannie. She is running circles around you.
Not at all. You believe what you want to believe without relevant evidence, but that only shows you are running around in circles.

They discovered DNA and deserved the acclaim. Unfortunately now that epigenics is discovered it is now clear that there are layers of code in DNA that are not understood, in fact epigenics shows that we have no clue how DNA functions
Scientists have lots of knowledge about how DNA, RNA, and proteins function. DNA expression via epigenetic processes is an interesting & fruitful area of research.
So, what’s your point?
When an organism can epigenically create clearly beneficial mutations in the same generation when the need arises, the theory that all change is the result of random mutations over time becomes psychobabble
Please feel free to replace science with your psychobabble, but don’t expect rational people to take you seriously.
Actually its all documented fact

Fearful memories haunt mouse descendants

Enter hole now
How does epigenetics support YOUR claim or conclusion for ONE “creator” that no one knows anything about??
I have never said that there was one creator that no one knows anything about.

What I said about epigenetics is that it invalidates the concept that evolution is based entirely upon random mutations where the beneficial mutations are the cause of change over long periods of time, aka Darwinism

Epigenetics happens purposely not randomly and in under a full generation, though it can not be observed until the next generation. It appears that either DNA has a mind or that the mind of the parent can influence it's somatic cells.

Print it and take it to the bank where your car loan is owned

Forum List

Back