If you are a teacher or someone who can spread a video wide, you should SHOW THISTO ALL THE STUDENTS

This is not the forum for an anti Trump video. You say he's not the best example for students and young people but you're not anti-Trump?
Every time when I come to this forum, I run into some guy who just comes out of nowhere and confronts you about something and accuses of being some other person. Be normal! And before you probably start, English is not my first language. I am okay with my 5 languages.

Well congratulations, hopefully you will eventually make some sense in one of them. You write the OP, true? You mentioned Trump, true? You said he is clearly not the best example for youth and students, true? IOW, you have bashed Trump which is okay except there are other forums better suited for that purpose.
I don't know what OP is and I don't even care. Stop annoying me. Do whatever you want. You started to speak for everybody. Once I brought a rational answer you stopped engaging it. Real classy! If I answer you again, you'll do the same thing and so on. I already know. I have nothing else to say than, stop bothering me b**ch. There's a ignore button and I am about to use it.

This is not the forum for an anti Trump video. You say he's not the best example for students and young people but you're not anti-Trump?
Every time when I come to this forum, I run into some guy who just comes out of nowhere and confronts you about something and accuses of being some other person. Be normal! And before you probably start, English is not my first language. I am okay with my 5 languages.

Well congratulations, hopefully you will eventually make some sense in one of them. You write the OP, true? You mentioned Trump, true? You said he is clearly not the best example for youth and students, true? IOW, you have bashed Trump which is okay except there are other forums better suited for that purpose.
I don't know what OP is and I don't even care. Stop annoying me. Do whatever you want. You started to speak for everybody. Once I brought a rational answer you stopped engaging it. Real classy! If I answer you again, you'll do the same thing and so on. I already know. I have nothing else to say than, stop bothering me b**ch. There's a ignore button and I am about to use it.

OP = Original Post.

I only speak for me, nobody else.

You say you brought a rational answer but I've yet to see it.

If you're still reading, then consider this a helpful hint that it is intended to be: when you post something make your point clearly and unambiguously. Do not expect your link or video to do it for you.

There are things that I really like about Trump and things that I disagree with. What was your question again?

I hate a tease, and you posted a tease thread and it appears you did in a inappropriate forum.. Nobody knows what the hell you're talking about or what your point is. Why are you mentioning Trump in a religion forum?
There are probably people who don't know what I am talking about but there might be people who do. Don't speak for everybody! Every time when I come to this forum, I run into some guy who just comes out of nowhere and confronts you about something and accuses of being some other person. Be normal! And before you probably start, English is not my first language. I am okay with my 5 languages.

Be normal? You mean like posting a video you want others to see and share at the beginning of the thread?

Are you a teacher or someone like that because Donald Trump (not an anti-Trump) is clearly not the best example for the youth and students. I am about to share a pretty interesting example of it but for me to share a video knowing it's just for a small number of people... not gonna do it. So are you?

Jesus Christ would be the best example. Teach them about Jesus.
That would work except you have idiots manipulating both the Supreme Court and Public Schools. And they ruined what we once highly regarded.

Last edited:

Yea, Trump only became a BILLIONAIRE and then followed that up by being elected President. LOL!
"Trump only became a BILLIONAIRE and then followed that up by being elected President."

I don't think that "It pays to be a classless, unethical, immoral asshole" is a good lesson for children.

Forum List

Back