If you are a Democrat, are you having 2nd thoughts about Hillary?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Do you think she may be in trouble?

There are investigations surrounding her about email on her private server.

There are investigations surrounding her top aide, Huma Abedin.

There's questions about foreign countries donating to the "Clinton Foundation" while she was SOS.

Do you believe she NEVER sent or received a classified document via email?

There's questions about foreign countries donating to the "Clinton Foundation" while she was SOS.

Investigations are for investigating to find out the answers- so I will wait for the investigations to be complete.

I would currently vote Clinton over any of the Republican candidates- but if there was a viable moderate Democratic governor in the race, I would love another option.

Investigations are for investigating to find out the answers- so I will wait for the investigations to be complete.

I would currently vote Clinton over any of the Republican candidates- but if there was a viable moderate Democratic governor in the race, I would love another option.
Thank you for your thoughts.

What about O'Malley? The MSM has hardly given him the time of day, but he is a former governor.

On Hillary's emails, of course many were not officially labeled as classified since it's the nature of emails that they are newly created documents at the time and have not been reviewed for classification. That being said, the Secretary of State should be knowledgeable enough to know that much of the information in her emails is sensitive material even though it may not yet have been given the label as "classified". Hillary stating that her emails were not classified while she was SOS is simply a ruse; the SOS deals with highly sensitive material for that is the nature of the job.

On Hillary's emails, of course many were not officially labeled as classified since it's the nature of emails that they are newly created documents at the time and have not been reviewed for classification. That being said, the Secretary of State should be knowledgeable enough to know that much of the information in her emails is sensitive material even though it may not yet have been given the label as "classified". Hillary stating that her emails were not classified while she was SOS is simply a ruse; the SOS deals with highly sensitive material for that is the nature of the job.
Good post. That makes sense. Since Hillary is not be totally truthful, who do you think you might throw your support to?

Good post. That makes sense. Since Hillary is not be totally truthful, who do you think you might throw your support to?
I don't meet the condition of being a democrat.

I assume then you are an Independent? Do you plan on watching the debate tomorrow?

I assume then you are an Independent? Do you plan on watching the debate tomorrow?
If the weather isn't to hot, I might go down to the creek and try to catch a catfish.

I will probably watch some of the debate; however, with so many candidates participating, it is difficult to have a real debate.

If the weather isn't to hot, I might go down to the creek and try to catch a catfish.

I will probably watch some of the debate; however, with so many candidates participating, it is difficult to have a real debate.
I agree with you. 5 would be the right number.

Nope.

Nope.
Thank you.
No, the left will not have second thoughts about Hillary. Hillary represents the mainstream commies of the new Democratic party. As such she is immune to questions any sane voter would ask. Like "is she honest enough to be president?" and "Will she simply use her office for personal enrichment and sell this country down the river?" Or "Does she have the requisite experience to be president?" Nope, those questions cannot be asked because the answers are obvious. So the Left cannot ask them. Instead they deny any reality behind what are proven facts. They deny their significance. They claim "they all do it" without any evidence of course.
Yes unthinking unquestioning drones. This is the Democratic Party base.

Nope.
Thank you.
No, the left will not have second thoughts about Hillary. Hillary represents the mainstream commies of the new Democratic party. As such she is immune to questions any sane voter would ask. Like "is she honest enough to be president?" and "Will she simply use her office for personal enrichment and sell this country down the river?" Or "Does she have the requisite experience to be president?" Nope, those questions cannot be asked because the answers are obvious. So the Left cannot ask them. Instead they deny any reality behind what are proven facts. They deny their significance. They claim "they all do it" without any evidence of course.

No, that's not the reason why.

The right has sought to find a way to make controversy about Huma Abedin, who is a muslim, for years now, to no avail. Every time, their accusations have fallen apart.

The Right has been screaming about Benghazi for 2 years straight now and those accusations have also fallen completely apart.

As for donations to the Clinton Foundation, all foundations must lay their books open, if something is there, it will be found. Hillary does not head that foundation. Those accusations will also fall apart.

The FEDS have had two years to check out Hillary Clinton's private server. This is only news right now because frothing Righties want desperately to make it news. This too will fall apart, like so many other things that the Right attempts.

This is why smart Lefties say NOPE.

Because we know the Right is full of shit to begin with. And you are a perfect example of this.

Nope.
Thank you.

No, that's not the reason why.

The right has sought to find a way to make controversy about Huma Abedin, who is a muslim, for years now, to no avail. Every time, their accusations have fallen apart.

The Right has been screaming about Benghazi for 2 years straight now and those accusations have also fallen completely apart.

As for donations to the Clinton Foundation, all foundations must lay their books open, if something is there, it will be found. Hillary does not head that foundation. Those accusations will also fall apart.

The FEDS have had two years to check out Hillary Clinton's private server. This is only news right now because frothing Righties want desperately to make it news. This too will fall apart, like so many other things that the Right attempts.

This is why smart Lefties say NOPE.

Because we know the Right is full of shit to begin with. And you are a perfect example of this.
Now, it is fact that Hillary maintained a private server in defiance of the rules and laws. It is fact that she used it for work and sent classified information on it, in defiance of the laws. It is fact that while SecState she made decisions favorable to certain countries, and it is fact those same countries at about the same time paid enormous speaking fees to the Clinton Foundation for Bill's speeches. It is fact that the Clinton Foundation is not a charitable organization at all, but pays for much of the Clintons' living expenses etc.
These are simply known facts. There is no conjecture here at all. All of these would be enough to eliminate any other candidate in a cloud of allegations and investigations.
Yet for some reason Hillary is exempt. Your reason is "people have been making allegations for years." That is not a reason. People made allegations about Nixon too for years. And it wasnt until Watergate that the House voted articles of impeachment. SO your argument is nonsense.

And all those facts don't mean as much to the American people as infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and health care.

When people are forced on election day to choose between living in a first world country or voting for someone that wants to turn us into niggerland...Well.

Forum List

Back