If white people are so racist, and hateful, and evil...

I knew this white freckled ginger boy , surrounded by blacks, said he hated being white. He wished he was born black. (I wish he was, too). This was in 1969, in a nearly all black school. I think that remark was aimed at me, the only other white around. White self haters want to punish everyone else. There is a name for that. Asshole? Coward? Robespierre? Backstabber? Sellout? Quisling? Blacks had that power then 50 years ago. NOW it's to the Nth degree more. Whites are making bank on selling out. It's disgusting.

We call them cucks. :D

I knew this white freckled ginger boy , surrounded by blacks, said he hated being white. He wished he was born black. (I wish he was, too). This was in 1969, in a nearly all black school. I think that remark was aimed at me, the only other white around. White self haters want to punish everyone else. There is a name for that. We call them trolls now. A white Uncle Tom?Asshole? Coward? Robespierre? Backstabber? Sellout? Quisling? Blacks had that power then 50 years ago. NOW it's to the Nth degree more. Whites are making bank on selling out. It's disgusting.

You call them liberals. At the heart of liberalism is always self hatred.
Just as feminists hate all things feminine.

I knew this white freckled ginger boy , surrounded by blacks, said he hated being white. He wished he was born black. (I wish he was, too). This was in 1969, in a nearly all black school. I think that remark was aimed at me, the only other white around. White self haters want to punish everyone else. There is a name for that. Asshole? Coward? Robespierre? Backstabber? Sellout? Quisling? Blacks had that power then 50 years ago. NOW it's to the Nth degree more. Whites are making bank on selling out. It's disgusting.

We call them cucks. :D

A “cuck” has been cucked. That’s s little different.

Fox News issued a statement Sunday saying the network strongly condemns Jeanine Pirro’s attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.).

On Saturday, the Fox News host said Omar wears a hijab because the Koran “tells women to cover so they won’t get molested.” She also said the congresswoman’s religious dress may be “antithetical to the Constitution.

The First Amendment guarantees religious freedom and free speech rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
th
OMG that is disgusting.

...then why do you want to live with them so badly??

Because they are the nicest people in the world! That's why!
How do we measure "nicest people" based on skin color?

Is it just a coincidence that white majority countries are the most peaceful and prosperous in the world? Magic?
you left out most racist

In the last 10 years alone, at least a dozen campaigns of ethnic cleansing has taken place in countries all over the world. But yeah, America is the most racist. OK

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.
I live in tn and have great teeth.
I guess i need to assume you are a mentally ill tranny with a fake vagina.
Isnt that how this works? Jackass

Nope, you’re just a daily reminder as to why most of Tennessee is a cluster fuck.
Only in your pathetic delusion. As i have already pointed out

I bet that you complain about the lack of white players on the Tennennesse mens basketball team too.

Is it just a coincidence that white majority countries are the most peaceful and prosperous in the world? Magic?

You apparently missed out on World Wars, Crusades and ethnic cleansing in American history.

The crusades? World wars? America did that?

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.

Nope, you’re just a daily reminder as to why most of Tennessee is a cluster fuck.

I bet that you complain about the lack of white players on the Tennennesse mens basketball team too.
No

You apparently missed out on World Wars, Crusades and ethnic cleansing in American history.

Is there something about "white majority" countries that you don't understand?

The next time a pro-Trump person accuses you of hating America and Western Civilization, just say "Yes, yes I do"

The next time a pro-Trump person accuses you of hating America and Western Civilization, just say "Yes, yes I do"

So your point is to forget history and spew alt-white crap?

Is your shit white too? Or do you hate that too.

So your point is to forget history and spew alt-white crap?

Is your shit white too? Or do you hate that too.

The Crusades are literally ancient history and the World wars were incredibly complex affairs as human beings struggled to adapt to the rapid changes in society brought about by industrialization. But if you want to use those events to justify your hate for this country and white people, I can't stop you.

Which white people?

You don’t like diversity?

And then they’ll say, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT”. Simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back