If/when the next economic crisis hits, how would republicans respond?

all i see are liberal cowards; race-bairting bomb-throwers not man or woman enough to back up the lies they spew

i'm leaving work

try not to hurt yourselves or make fools of yourselves too badly leftardz

If/when the next economic crisis hits, how would republicans respond?

They will blame the negroes, just like they blame the negroes for the 2008 global economic crash.

Woke up dumber today then he was yesterday^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just do a search on the CRA on this forum. There are still a lot of clueless parroting dumb shits on this forum who think blacks are to blame for crashing the economy.

no loser; point one out. dont send me to research anything. YOU made an accusation

YOU man up and back it up
Well, I've always suspected you are in a coma. Only the most clueless of people is unaware of the attempts by the right to blame the crash on the CRA and the GSEs.

Fox News Baier advanced conservative attacks on CRA repeated falsehood about Rep. Frank

Here is a new study that reinforces the fact that the CRA and Democrat policies were the cause of the collapse.

<snip>

The study painstakingly sorted through failed home loans that caused the housing market collapse and identified an overwhelming connection between them and CRA mortgages.

The government agency charged with enforcing the CRA determined that it didn't cause any problems? Only the terminally gullible would swallow that.

It's such a popular meme that negroes caused the crash that people start topics debunking that bullshit: CRA had little or nothing to do with financial meltdown US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's a sure thing the faux conservatives will try to blame the negroes for the next crash, just like they blame negroes for the last one.

it's sad when the OP can be dismissed just by the false narrative in the title

Michael Jordan had a terrible final year too

Obama will NEVER have Bush's low average unemployment rate

libs are losers who lie to themselves
The Great Recession saw the loss of 8 million jobs and started 4 months before Bush left office. Obviously Obama would see the worst of its effects under his early control. Thankfully, that recession is over and have had job growth ever since!

Jesus, Billy...back with this nonsense AGAIN? The reason you're calling it the "Great Recession" is that like the Great Depression...it's been the worst recovery from an economic downturn we've seen in a long time. Yes...we've had job growth but it's been tepid at best and most of that growth has come because of things like oil and natural gas exploration that Barack Obama opposed. As for what steps we can take in the event of another economic crisis? I'll tell you one that we can't! We can't have the Fed lower interest rates to stimulate the economy because we've been doing non-stop QE since Obama took office. You can't go lower than we are now.

I will do what I did in the last recession: buy property when it hits close to low.

i dont claim to speak for the whole world like an idiot O-bot does; but i'd venture to say most of the world knows obama is a weak and inept clown
We cannot make the whole world happy. Some will be unhappy no matter what.
Post a link how many countries that Obama is weak an inept. I'm waiting.

YAWN

even the people that give the Nobel Peace prize demoted the guy who nominated him for it

all i see are liberal cowards; race-bairting bomb-throwers not man or woman enough to back up the lies they spew

Try to humor me with your anecdotes. Do yourself a favor go to work, then go home, rest, sleep....When you grow up your going to be like me.

yawn

you are nothing; have nothing; but your overly impressed (for no good reason) ego

I find you to be a joke

trying to dismiss people when you haven't said anything makes you look stupid son

you're a thin-skinned loser; trying to throw a haymaker because i'm already in your head

you're just too stupid to realize I already figured you out

No matter how they respond it has to be better then what the current president did. Hell every president before him did better, except for FDR and that depression he dragged out.

i dont claim to speak for the whole world like an idiot O-bot does; but i'd venture to say most of the world knows obama is a weak and inept clown

YAWN

even the people that give the Nobel Peace prize demoted the guy who nominated him for it

We are not talking about Nobel peace prize. Do not divert the subject.
You do not have a link of the BS your talking about or any back up. You are a bogus.
I'm yawning.

Last edited:

YAWN

You do not have a link of the BS your talking about or any back up. You are a bogus.
This is a very good EXAMPLE how people like you disgrace Obama when you do not even know what you are talking about like the rest of your group here in this site. I'm yawning.

DAYUM; you still crying????

They will cut, slash and burn!!!

They will cut the riches taxes to 0%
They will flood our country with third world people so the corporations can have slaves.
They will cut food stamps and welfare for the poor
They will cut education
They will slash us so fucking deep that we look like some south Asian shit hole.

Some of the corporatists would do that if possible.

Eddy and Ernie S. and such sycophants would support that.

But Americans will never permit it.

YAWN

This is a very good EXAMPLE how people like you disgrace Obama when you do not even know what you are talking about like the rest of your group here in this site. I'm yawning.

DAYUM; you still crying????
Exactly. That's all you got?

Forum List

Back