Will racism evolve?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Do you think if we ever meet intelligent life and become part of an intergalactic community racism between different ethnicities of humans would be replaced by racism toward different forms of life? Would human supremacist groups form? Would you ever join a human supremacist group? I on the other hand believe all forms of life are equal. I believe in intergalactic cooperation.

Racist thugs like Saren Arterius and The Illusive Man are not representatives of their civilizations!

Interesting question. Yes, I believe there will always be division. Maybe not with the aliens though. They are probably more advanced to be concerned over skin color.

Except fish belly white people who bake in the sun to look darker.

Just something to muse on.

Bein' a redneck, I am quite dark where I ever get sun. My daughter came to visit us when we were still in South Florida. She brought her Jamaican boy friend, a musician who rarely got out in the sun. I was markedly darker than he was.

About a month ago, I went to the regular doc for my monthly checkup and he said I HAD to have a mix of something in me cuz I was as dark as him (India). I said probably but I have no clue what.

About a month ago, I went to the regular doc for my monthly checkup and he said I HAD to have a mix of something in me cuz I was as dark as him (India). I said probably but I have no clue what.
My legs are so white they're nearly translucent but I tan very easily.

Naw, it would take away far too much from society. It would eliminate a lot of conversation, controversy, hatred, special interest groups, political posturing, and government subsidies. Think about how dull things would be if there weren't others to make fun of, although self esteem might be on the rise.

No one cares what a group of beings look like, it's how they behave that matters

Forum List

Back