If we're gonna have a leaderboard

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
instead of going by posts (since some people's are just smilies, or pics, but no text) it should be by letters. :) That'll inform who actually writes and participates the most, not who artificially inflates their score with crappy posts. :)

instead of going by posts (since some people's are just smilies, or pics, but no text) it should be by letters. :) That'll inform who actually writes and participates the most, not who artificially inflates their score with crappy posts. :)

Does it really matter? Is this what's important to you? It's not like you get any benefits from having the "most posts". Believe me, it means absolutely nothing to me, and I would gladly give up the award to the runner up. :)

Being at the top of the list was totally unintentional for me. I just talk a lot. :D

Made more sense at 5 in the morning :)

images

Reminds me of the bit from Hitchhiker's Guide about the sperm whale, "Since this is not a naturally tennable position for a whale..." :)

Yes, both are innocent creatures... while you made a choice.

:cool:

You could end up rewarding lengthy and largely incomprehensible bloviators :lol:

Forum List

Back