If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

He has done nothing but try to derail the investigation from the beginning.. You have to be stupid not to see that he is trying anyway he can to trip up Mueller and the investigation. Now Trump has his loyal rats in congress trying to discredit the investigation..

Red Flag Folks..

WASHINGTON — Most Americans ( except for some dummies on the USMB Forum ;) ) think Donald Trump did something illegal or at least unethical regarding ties between his presidential campaign and Russia — and they think he’s trying to obstruct the investigation looking into those possible connections.

Most Americans believe Trump trying to obstruct Russia probe, poll finds

Why do you need a lawyer if you're not guilty?

Plus so far all we have seen from Mueller is procedural prosecutions. Why be an open book when a mis-statement can get you prosecuted?

I understand needing a lawyer to explain your rights ect. Marty... but a person's actions can show you the truth no matter what they say..
His actions alone show me he is covering for something.

We all know that Trump fired Comey to try and make the Russian investigation go away , he has used his power to try and stop Mueller ...
Why would his lawyers made Bannon sign a hush paper, why?
They have tried to distance themselves from anyone let go who did lie about their Russian connections.. past or present..

Trump has used his power tor try to stop Mueller?? Wow, why is it you loons feel a need to just spread BS. You do realize Trump can go to Sessions and have Mueller fired.
Yeah but the moron has been advised by his congress if he did that the shit would fly

So he hasn't used his power to get rid of Mueller....you loons need to get on the same page.

He has done nothing but try to derail the investigation from the beginning.. You have to be stupid not to see that he is trying anyway he can to trip up Mueller and the investigation. Now Trump has his loyal rats in congress trying to discredit the investigation..

Red Flag Folks..

WASHINGTON — Most Americans ( except for some dummies on the USMB Forum ;) ) think Donald Trump did something illegal or at least unethical regarding ties between his presidential campaign and Russia — and they think he’s trying to obstruct the investigation looking into those possible connections.

/-----/ Geepers, let's drill down to the demographics of the poll and see what's what:
The AP-NORC poll surveyed 1,020 adults from Dec. 7-11 using a sample drawn from NORC’s probability-based AmeriSpeak panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 4.3 percentage points.
1.) So they surveyed 1,020 random adults which include, illegals, unregistered voters and even tourists.
Overall, 62 percent of Democrats say they think Trump has done something illegal, while just 5 percent of Republicans think the same. Among Republicans, 33 percent think he’s done something unethical, while 60 percent think he’s done nothing wrong at all.
2.) Well surprise surprise it went along Party lines.
3.) Then there is this tidbit:
The feelings of a majority of Americans: Just 4 in 10 call the Russia investigation very or extremely important to them. By contrast, immigration, taxes and health care are all considered much more important, according to the survey.

Did you even read the survey or cherry pick the headline and run with that?

Red Flag Folks..

All those other people Mueller took in and not arrest for Russian Collusion, but for not remembering what was said so put in jail for perjury. Why the fuck wasn't most of the Democrap party arrested for perjury, just shows how partisan Moooller is to Der Party. Seig Heil you fascist mother fuckers....

Red Flag Folks..

Plus so far all we have seen from Mueller is procedural prosecutions. Why be an open book when a mis-statement can get you prosecuted?
/-----/ "Why do you need a lawyer if you're not guilty?" Because there are too many ways the opposition can trip you up if they are out to get you.

Red Flag Folks..

I understand needing a lawyer to explain your rights ect. Marty... but a person's actions can show you the truth no matter what they say..

We all know that Trump fired Comey to try and make the Russian investigation go away , he has used his power to try and stop Mueller ...
They have tried to distance themselves from anyone let go who did lie about their Russian connections.. past or present..

Your biases make you believe you see a coverup.

We don't all know that. you are assuming facts not in evidence. If he really wanted to stop Mueller he could have at any moment.

And you have proof of this "hush paper"?

More Russia Russia Russia bullshit.

Red Flag Folks..

/-----/ "Why do you need a lawyer if you're not guilty?" Because there are too many ways the opposition can trip you up if they are out to get you.

100% correct. Seeing that all the investigation so far has uncovered is procedural crimes, its all about getting someone to say something wrong under Oath, and who cares about the actual original reason for the investigation.

'If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller'

So the new snowflake argument is that if Trump (or anyone else) is truly innocent he would willingly subject himself to questioning by a man known for prosecutorial mis-conduct, a man who has withheld evidence in the past that could have prevented innocent people from going to jail, a man who has invented crimes to send innocent people to jail, a man who formed the Ultimate partisan 'Get Trump' / Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary team from which 2 extremists have already been booted off his team after being exposed as anti-Trump Pro-Hillary criminals.

BWUHAHAHAHA......

You might as well say if you are truly not afraid of dying, you should let me strap you into this electric chair and flip the switch so you can prove it.

100% correct. Seeing that all the investigation so far has uncovered is procedural crimes, its all about getting someone to say something wrong under Oath, and who cares about the actual original reason for the investigation.

It is straight out of the the Ken Starr playbook for special investigations.

So the new snowflake argument is that if Trump (or anyone else) is truly innocent he would willingly subject himself to questioning by a man known for prosecutorial mis-conduct, a man who has withheld evidence in the past that could have prevented innocent people from going to jail, a man who has invented crimes to send innocent people to jail, a man who formed the Ultimate partisan 'Get Trump' / Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary team from which 2 extremists have already been booted off his team after being exposed as anti-Trump Pro-Hillary criminals.

BWUHAHAHAHA......

You might as well say if you are truly not afraid of dying, you should let me strap you into this electric chair and flip the switch so you can prove it.
is easy trying to compete with trump for lying king?

Red Flag Folks..

and what would you then call things like 6 months of fbi text messages showing said russian story was a plot to take out trump?
what would you call the messages we do have showing a "secret society" of FBI people working to take down a duly elected president?

you can't discredit an investigation that is bullshit to begin with. we're seeing more and more of that daily. also, when all this started trump said go ahead, investigate. what has he actively done to try and derail a thing?

you're bias is showing quite hard.

Red Flag Folks..

The left is the one destroying evidence
Care to name a blackberry trump has destroyed smart boy

LOL.. I was counting how many posts it took to bring in Hillary to derail my thread... Move Along Now..

And her sychopants are using the same tactic
FBI resembles 8 men out
shoeless joe strzok...

If I were Trump there is no way in hell I am talking to Mueller irregardless of innocent of guilt. It is far too easy to make a slip of the tongue and be guilty of perjury.

It is straight out of the the Ken Starr playbook for special investigations.
how long did it take repubs to nail Bill?? Mueller has 3 more years

No...we don't "all" know that Trump fired Comey to make the Russia investigation go away. He fired Comey because Comey is incompetent and covered for Democrat corruption.

And yet.....you don't see an urgent need for a Uranium One investigation and you believe the Clintons are clean?
Extreme bias is why you have zero credibility.

If I were Trump there is no way in hell I am talking to Mueller irregardless of innocent of guilt. It is far too easy to make a slip of the tongue and be guilty of perjury.
at this point it would be what mueller is doing in a hail mary attempt. they know the txt are there and shit is about to bust loose so it's full court press to trump and the cons.

in turn, they are gunning hard and heavy for the txt's and FBI now.

the race is on.

BWUHAHAHAHA......

is easy trying to compete with trump for lying king?
i worry for you.

if all this fbi stuff turns out to be true, you're year of hate is going to ring pretty hollow. then what?

Mueller:
'I have no evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting my investigation; however, Mr. President, I want to put you under oath and try to trip you up, to make you the ULTIMATE 'Scooter Libby', indicting you on something that has nothing to do with the BS 'Trump-Russian Collusion'. If you refuse to be questioned as part of this useless, treasonous witch hunt you are obviously guilty....without ever having any evidence against you.'

Bwuhahahaha....

at this point it would be what mueller is doing in a hail mary attempt. they know the txt are there and shit is about to bust loose so it's full court press to trump and the cons.

in turn, they are gunning hard and heavy for the txt's and FBI now.

the race is on.

Sorry, but I am still not buying that anything is going to break loose, I have heard it since the days of Reagan and Ollie North and his shredder.

I will believe it when I see it. Right now it is all just a big old nothing burger.

Forum List

Back