If Trump Supporters are Tiredof Career Politicians...why are none being Primaried?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I know I'll get no serious responses from Trump supporters.

I doubt they could muster one.

But it is funny that we keep hearing about how "angry" people are at Washington while nearly every seated Federal Level politician has kept their seat so far in the primary season.

Same can be asked of the Democrats. While Sanders won't get the nod, he's by far outperformed everyone's expectations from just a few months ago.

But it is funny that we keep hearing about how "angry" people are at Washington while nearly every seated Federal Level politician has kept their seat so far in the primary season.
I've pointed this out many times. There are no down ballot Trumpsters in the primaries. Not one Establishment candidate in Congress has been challenged. Not a single one. Trump has no coattails at all. Trump is all about Trump, and nothing but Trump.

There is no revolution.

I've pointed this out many times. There are no down ballot Trumpsters in the primaries. Not one Establishment candidate in Congress has been challenged. Not a single one. Trump has no coattails at all. Trump is all about Trump, and nothing but Trump.

There is no revolution.

What's just as amusing is Trump supporters believe they can 'change' Washington from the top down, when in fact real change can only come about starting at the very local level – something republicans clearly refuse to do.

I can only answer about my congressman, until this year I had never voted for him in a primary, but this year I just couldn't pull the lever for any of the three lying assed bastards running against him. Even local reporters that did modest fact checks on them couldn't believe what they were saying.

In USA, politician picks voters.

gerrymander.jpg

Last edited:
In USA, politician picks voters.

View attachment 67712

Yes but they are angry supposedly. Supposedly, it crosses all party lines and ideologies. And there are 33 state-wide US Senatorial races. If gerry mandering explains the House races being pre-determined; nothing like that esists for the Senate....

Where is the anger?

I see your point. Maybe we will see it in November.

Both party establishments have largely rigged the elections that's why. They conspire to gerrymander to guarantee one party or the other has an overwhelming majority. Then they purchase a candidate with party money. People only think they elect their representatives.

What's just as amusing is Trump supporters believe they can 'change' Washington from the top down, when in fact real change can only come about starting at the very local level – something republicans clearly refuse to do.
Refuse to do what,sweeping victories in local ,state houses,and s huge number of govonuers?more local offices are help by repubs, than dems?

Forum List

Back