If Trump Really Wants To Be POTUS

We've heard your spiel a million times already. It's still a shitty plan.

Which part, and why?

The part that puts many businesses out of business. We can raise the minimum wage 50%, and that can be absorbed with price increases and better management of hours, but tripling the minimum wage would kill many businesses. You are proposing to raise the minimum to a higher level than the average wage of all American workers. I'm a moderate who supports increasing the minimum wage, to a reasonable level. I'm not dumb enough to want to destroy our economy.

He should embrace my jobs plan.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Trump's plan trumps yours already. Sorry.

Price and wage controls are probably the worst idea ever in the history of man.

Which part, and why?

The part that puts many businesses out of business. We can raise the minimum wage 50%, and that can be absorbed with price increases and better management of hours, but tripling the minimum wage would kill many businesses. You are proposing to raise the minimum to a higher level than the average wage of all American workers. I'm a moderate who supports increasing the minimum wage, to a reasonable level. I'm not dumb enough to want to destroy our economy.

My plan reduces employee cost and taxes from 60% to 30% for small business. How would that hurt?

Everybody seems to conveniently forget that companies and corporations do not pay taxes. They merely pass on the taxes paid by those who consume their products and services. Maybe that's why so many feel that they like maximum taxation - simplistic thought lacking any perception of reality.

Which part, and why?

The economy would hurt with even a 50% increase but I like that you at least can see the "lining wage" bullshit for what it is... Stupid fucking people so clueless they can't see how many lives they will destory.

Price and wage controls are probably the worst idea ever in the history of man.

You are correct if done the Republican way. Higher prices, less wages.

My plan increases profit for business and tax revenue for locals and States. It also returns tax monies back to the people.

Which part, and why?

My plan reduces employee cost and taxes from 60% to 30% for small business. How would that hurt?

Show us the math on that. Lets use 10$ an hour now going to 23$ (or whatever fucktarded number it was you pulled out your ass). I want to see how a business can raise payroll by 130% but magically "save" because you lowered some tax bullshit.

Go ahead.

Everybody seems to conveniently forget that companies and corporations do not pay taxes. They merely pass on the taxes paid by those who consume their products and services. Maybe that's why so many feel that they like maximum taxation - simplistic thought lacking any perception of reality.

The same way workers don't pay taxes, their employers do.

The part where you prove you have no idea how economics works.

If you implemented your "plan" the economy would be in a depression by the end of the month, like a real depression...

But you haven't proven your point other than bloviating your opinion.

Show me how reducing costs for business and increasing spending in the economy while controlling cost would cause a depression.

The economy would hurt with even a 50% increase but I like that you at least can see the "lining wage" bullshit for what it is... Stupid fucking people so clueless they can't see how many lives they will destory.

Again, stop bloviating and prove your point.

The part where you prove you have no idea how economics works.

If you implemented your "plan" the economy would be in a depression by the end of the month, like a real depression...

But you haven't proven your point other than bloviating your opinion.

Show me how reducing costs for business and increasing spending in the economy while controlling cost would cause a depression.

Answer my question and you will see.

It's incredible how dumb you are btw. I honestly didn't think you were this level of ignorant.

Show us the math on that. Lets use 10$ an hour now going to 23$ (or whatever fucktarded number it was you pulled out your ass). I want to see how a business can raise payroll by 130% but magically "save" because you lowered some tax bullshit.

Go ahead.

I already did. My plan is written very simply so even you can understand.

The fact that you want to fix costs proves your plan is Unicorn farts. The most incredible part is that there are more reasons for why prices inflate than just "we want to charge more."

Less supply of materials to make products SHOULD raise costs so people use less of that material... Under your idiotic plan you would either oversell supply until there is nothing left or have to close shop... Distorting markets on levels so mother fucking retarded only the FedR could run an economy as badly.

Your "plan" is so bad finding a starting point seems impossible.

Forum List

Back