If Trump ran on legalizing cannabis, how would the left respond ?

Personally, I hope he does and I think liberals will be so confused
they truly wouldn't know what to do at this point.

Cannabis legalization is a hot topic. With the sudden boom in the cannabis industry, legalization at the national level is vital. Last week, President Trump might have dropped a hint about cannabis legalization.

Cannabis Legalization: Did President Trump Drop a Hint? - Market Realist

Trump has done more for gun control than any leader since Bill Clinton, and they hate him still.

He offered the biggest compromise on immigration since Reagan, and they refused it because it would have solved things, they refused to let him solve the problem, because they did not want him to appear to have a win. Now that deal is off the table.

They would never pass a solution to give him something to sign, they don't want him to have any wins, NONE.

It is a moot discussion point.

Cannabis legalization is a hot topic. With the sudden boom in the cannabis industry, legalization at the national level is vital. Last week, President Trump might have dropped a hint about cannabis legalization.

Cannabis Legalization: Did President Trump Drop a Hint? - Market Realist

Trump has done more for gun control than any leader since Bill Clinton, and they hate him still.

He offered the biggest compromise on immigration since Reagan, and they refused it because it would have solved things, they refused to let him solve the problem, because they did not want him to appear to have a win. Now that deal is off the table.

They would never pass a solution to give him something to sign, they don't want him to have any wins, NONE.

It is a moot discussion point.

Actually, if we wanted to believe this wet dream you guys have of Trump being for legalization of weed then the first and only obstacle would be Mitch. I don't think he's down with the kush. The House on the other hand would have better odds at passing something. Why? Because of Democrats.

Cannabis will be legal no matter who gets in.

My worry is that Trump might confuse Cannabis with Cannibals, and legalize that... he might break out his magic sharpie and we'll all be in trouble.

Forum List

Back