If trump Lets DACA continue, he is guilty of a FELONY

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obstruction of Justice. It is against the law for illegals to live or work here and there are agencies trying to enforce those laws. When aunt barry gave millions of illegals a certificate telling them he will not enforce the law and they are free to stay, then he committed OOJ and trump will be equally guilty if he lets DACA continue.

DACA is also a violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Aunt Barry is in hot water for that crime also and in fact, could be legally EXECUTED .

Trump should point this out and say he has no choice but to end DACA or face serious legal consequences.

Yea, but that is a great voting block for Dems if we eliminate the border and give amnesty for all illegals.

That's all they care about. Votes and keeping power.

The Progs sure don't care about lifting up African Americans. They just care about votes.

Last edited:
Obstruction of Justice. It is against the law for illegals to live or work here and there are agencies trying to enforce those laws. When aunt barry gave millions of illegals a certificate telling them he will not enforce the law and they are free to stay, then he committed OOJ and trump will be equally guilty if he lets DACA continue.

DACA is also a violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Aunt Barry is in hot water for that crime also and in fact, could be legally EXECUTED .

Trump should point this out and say he has no choice but to end DACA or face serious legal consequences.

Batten down your hatch, honey. This isn't the first promise he's going to break. You and Trump are finding out what a lot of us already knew. And your buh-buh-buh-Obama shit isn't going to work, either. Dumbass.

The fine print in the law says authorities can use their discretion on whether to allow illegals to stay or something of the sort is what it said on the news today...that's how Obama got it through... so it ain't unconstitutional...

Please cite a law expert on the obstruction of justice claim.

Last edited:

you should be charged a board felony every time you put up one of your stupid threads......still waiting for you to prove that blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam....

• Banned
The fine print in the law says authorities can use their discretion on whether to allow illegals to stay or something of the sort is what it said on the news today...that's how Obama got it through... so it ain't unconstitutional...

Show us this fine print in the law that says obama can give people a certificate saying they are free to break the law!!!

No wonder you are the board laughingstock.

• Banned
Please cite a law expert on the obstruction of justice claim.

HAHAHA. Can't you figure it out for yourself.? There are agencies like ICE trying to deport illegals as per the law and obozo wouldn't let them.!! This is open and shut.

Show us this fine print in the law that says obama can give people a certificate saying they are free to break the law!!!

OH CRAP!!!! Massive projection and IRONY!!!!! :rofl:

Ironic that you, of all people, would make a claim like that.

you should be charged a board felony every time you put up one of your stupid threads......still waiting for you to prove that blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam....
They do.
I took service exams. I got 5 points for being a veteran. I scored 105% on the test because of it. I tied in 3rd place with 140 people. I can't score better without loosing a limb. So I didn't get the job.
Your not going to find a quote from service exam, they still in the 60's.

I don't like DACA either but polling shows 64% of ALL voters support DACA & even most Republicans & shockingly even most TRUMP voters like me!
So how do you fight against that??

I don't believe those polls but even if true, the way to fight it is for trump to point out he has no choice. If he continues DACA he is guilty of some serious crimes, just like obama is..

I don't like DACA either but polling shows 64% of ALL voters support DACA & even most Republicans & shockingly even most TRUMP voters like me!
So how do you fight against that??

I don't believe those polls but even if true, the way to fight it is for trump to point out he has no choice. If he continues DACA he is guilty of some serious crimes, just like obama is..

Committing crimes has never been a problem for Trump before.

They do.
I took service exams. I got 5 points for being a veteran. I scored 105% on the test because of it. I tied in 3rd place with 140 people. I can't score better without loosing a limb. So I didn't get the job.
bullshit.....i worked in the PO for 33 years and unless you are a vet,blacks get the same break as everyone else....you are falling for the same bullshit that speedos is....

They do.
bullshit.....i worked in the PO for 33 years and unless you are a vet,blacks get the same break as everyone else....you are falling for the same bullshit that speedos is....
Several groups get bonus points on the exam, vets, spouses of vets, disabled, widows of vets, and minorities.

I can't see Trump continuing the program. I can also see him allowing some of them to stay.

Trump is focused on doing what's best for Americans. He also has a big heart and wouldn't want to hurt kids who haven't been out committing crimes.

Forum List

Back