If Trump Is Like Hitler

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Do you really want the government to decide whether or not you can own a gun? What say you liberals? Trump haters?

Molon Labe.

Come and take it.

A little Texas history for you:

200px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png

Battle of Gonzales - Wikipedia

Do you really want the government to decide whether or not you can own a gun? What say you liberals? Trump haters?

Personally I'd rather change the system so that it works for the people, and then there's no need for anyone to elect anyone like Trump.

It seems to be the US way, elect the worst possible bastards just to give yourself an excuse for having a gun.

Personally I'd rather change the system so that it works for the people, and then there's no need for anyone to elect anyone like Trump.

It seems to be the US way, elect the worst possible bastards just to give yourself an excuse for having a gun.

The 'System' will NEVER work for 'The People' that's why we have a Constitution........you fool.

I dont get it. Your question is all fucked up. Drumpf isnt the government. He is a part of the government and not for long.

Trump has already killed much of Obama's stooooopid crap. Your thinking is 'all fucked up'....

Disgruntled loser liberals will start any thread on any premise, for the chance to call Trump names in the title and the posts.
The OP is just a loser conservative.

Why don't you answer the question I posed in the OP....idiot.
Because its a fucked up silly question. What are you trying to ask?

Because you can't answer with anything other than juvenile, childish garbage.

Disgruntled loser liberals will start any thread on any premise, for the chance to call Trump names in the title and the posts.
The OP is just a loser conservative.

Why don't you answer the question I posed in the OP....idiot.
Because its a fucked up silly question. What are you trying to ask?

Because you can't answer with anything other than juvenile, childish garbage.
You cant pose a coherent question. What does Drumpf have to do with the second part of your question?

I dont get it. Your question is all fucked up. Drumpf isnt the government. He is a part of the government and not for long.

Trump has already killed much of Obama's stooooopid crap. Your thinking is 'all fucked up'....
Drumpf cant even get a wall built. What are you talking about? Obama wins no matter what. Even if Drumpf is successful in getting the AHCA killed he has to replace it with something. Thanks Obama.

Last edited:

The 'System' will NEVER work for 'The People' that's why we have a Constitution........you fool.

But the system can work better for the people, rather than for the rich. It just takes a change in the way things happen.

Forum List

Back