Black Lives Matter shuts down ACLU speaker: 'Liberalism is white supremacy!'

Any intelligent thought is apparently white supremacy by the retards who support the totally false premise cops target Black savages!

They yell: "The revolution will not uphold the Constitution."

The group that claimed to be about racist cops seems to be more about a grassroots coup.

Good for them. Kids need productive activities these days.

I'm sure they would govern one hell of an amazing country.

That escalated quickly.

Returning to the point, I don't see how free speech is supported by preventing free speech.

These protesters prevented the ACLU rep from speaking, they did not reply to her speech.

That is prevention of free speech.,,,what's known as fascism.

To get back on topic, Black savages attacking "liberals" who pretended Black savages could adjust to civilization if given all kinds of special and favorable treatment seems to indicate there is no hope for Black savages integrating into an intelligent, progressive society. Or no hope for the intelligent, progressive society that does not realize that fact, as we witness in Europe.

I wonder if Assclit is a "black savage". Are you a "savage" Assclit? :lol:

I am all for speaking your mind and using whatever language works for you, but "savage" is a bit unnecessary. Call them morons or commies (I know, same thing), but "savages"? Really?
:dunno:
:lol:

Call them morons or commies (I know, same thing), but "savages"? Really?

You stupid douchebag, I will race you anytime on a bicycle! And why the fuck do you use those idiot obsolete handlebars? Back when I did triathlons only newbies used that style! You insult neon green! Where did you graduate high school if applicable? You should see me in cycling tights though. My ex-gf used to say, "I can see your tormentor." :p

Forum List

Back